Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 239630 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1920 on: Apr 14, 2023, 04:29 AM »
Morning all,

Another quick hello today, like Eddie we're heading out to some water  ;)2  Hopefully we'll all find some hungry fish  :whistle:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1921 on: Apr 14, 2023, 04:30 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 57* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie.........I hope you found some hungry fish at your trout stream :unsure: I have a brush pile building too waiting for the ban is over. :whistle:
                         H2l............It sounds as if your nephew has a plan for when he retires. :flex:
                         Marv..........My condolences goes out to Jo's family for their loss. :(
                         Wally......... It sure is nice weather for a ride, take advantage of it. :thumbsup: Of course I'm sure ice cream is involved. :woot:
                         Steve.........With your weather down there, I'm sure your neighborhood is buzzing with the sounds of mowers and trimmers. :whistle:
                         Fish...........What a difference a week or so makes, first the road was closed for snow, now closed for flooding. :cookoo:
                         Dave..........I hope the injections help and remember to stay away from the sauce. lol :roflmao:
                         I got 2 more loads yesterday, I'm not sure if I'm going back today or not. I pulled a muscle on my left side under my arm the other day. I think
                    I should give it a rest.
                         My splitter should be done today.
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1922 on: Apr 14, 2023, 04:59 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

64 degrees, the guessers are calling for a much cooler week ahead. A cold rain/mist moving in tonight through tomorrow.

Eddie...Enjoy the fish fry from the fish you are going to catch today :clap: :thumbsup: Yes the .44 is home and has barked a few times. The trigger job turned out excellent. There is still enough snow in my yard to cool a few beers, but the record heat the past couple days really knocked it for a loop.

WW...Best of luck to 'Team WW" today :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for the excellent picture :thumbsup:

IW...I hope the pulled muscle is short lived and you can get back on the wood campaign. What varieties of wood are you picking up?

Yesterday I kept pretty busy plugging away at my own list. In the end my lawn tractor received a filter/oil change. Snowblower is off and tucked away, lawn mower is back on the tractor, greased, blades sharpened. I also changed the oil/ filter in my chipper, and got that all greased up ready to go. Today I have 2 trees to look at, and plan to hit the range for a bit.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1923 on: Apr 14, 2023, 05:38 AM »
54* and clear.

WW, enjoy your day on the water, good luck.

Eddie, good luck to you also. Hope you find some trout. Didn't go over to the check the walleyes last night but did stop by at about 6:30pm and the temp as jumped 6 degrees to 54 in two days. Water has come up also, I bet most of the snow in the hills will be gone in the next day or two.

Drifter, enjoy your trip to the big city.

Not much planned for today, be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1924 on: Apr 14, 2023, 09:02 AM »
Good morning, did take the small boat out, the 40 hp was a no go so just went with the electric.  Found some crappies, 10 in all. A good sized cat was the toug drug and small wipers, of which I lost count of around 30

So it’s going to have me getting into the carb before that boat sees the water again

Best to all
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1925 on: Apr 14, 2023, 01:13 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 87* here and sunny. Took Mr Dickens to the lake today. Drowned some worms. No bites today but nice to be out. My wife says it’s like watching 2 old people sitting in chairs at the lake. She went in late today. Working till 11. Will catch up on what everyone is doing. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1926 on: Apr 15, 2023, 05:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 58*, high of 75 today. Believe we topped out at 85* here yesterday afternoon, glad the humidity and dew points were low.

I-45…glad to read you and Mr.Dickens got to share a spot on the lake together!  Better luck next trip out with the catching.  :clap:
  Bud…nice job on the catching, good looking cat!  :clap:  Good luck with the motor, hopefully it’s an easy fix.  :thumbsup:
  H2…maybe that quick rise in water temps will get those walleyes on the move now.  :thumbsup: 
  Marv…good news on the 44, glad the gunsmith came through for you!  :clap:  Way to go getting all the equipment ready for the season, hope the tree jobs were to your liking and are on the planner.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…after seeing the pictures of those logs I can feel a few pulled muscles myself, lol. Hope you’re feeling some relief today!  :thumbsup:  Is the splitter back in the game?
  Wally…will be looking forward to your report, hope the Browns were on the chew yesterday!   :thumbsup:

The stream was good to me yesterday, caught 2 trout right off the bat in the first hole I started at. Nothing big, both stockers just breaking the 12” mark. With NY regulations, can only keep 5 with 2 over 12”. I fished a few other holes with spinners to make catch/release a little easier, but they weren’t interested. Salted minnows were working good though.
  Heading back for another quick trip before the chores this morning…Cawfee’s on!
 Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1927 on: Apr 15, 2023, 05:19 AM »
             Good morning ER's,
                        It's 50* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Bud.........I hope you are able to get the motor running/ ???
                        H2l..........Those young boys that were fishing off the bridge last year haven't showed up yet? ??? The rising temperature is a good sign. :whistle:
                        I-45.........At least you and Mr. Dickens had a good time. :thumbsup:
                        Marv.........You sure got a lot done, it probably felt good to put the snow blower away. :flex: The wood I got is mostly oak and white birch with some
              ash and maple. Oh and a couple pieces of Ironwood. :whistle:
                        Wally........I hope the fish were biting yesterday, :whistle: it was a nice day to be out. :clap:
                        Eddie........Yesterday I decided to sit out on my deck and get rid of the winter glow on my body and noticed that the trees here have bloomed. :clap:
              Good job catching the trout, did you haver them for lunch. :clap:
              It won't be long and the grass will be needing a pruning. :blink:
                        I called the repair shop and my splitter is done and I'll be picking it up this morning and taking it to #2's house for the makeover.
                        I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1928 on: Apr 15, 2023, 05:41 AM »
52* and clear.

Eddie, good to see you got into some fish. Do you keep any?

IW, no fishing in the streams until after season opens because of the walleyes spawning. DEC keeps a pretty good eye on it. I haven't been over there after dark the past 2 nights, been watching the Yankees loose. Did check the temp yesterday, it is up to 55*, they will be in there tonight.

WS, never got into hand guns but I had an uncle who hunted with a .44 back in the '50's.

Hope everyone is enjoying this HOT weather, the trees around here seemed to bug over night but we can use some rain.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1929 on: Apr 15, 2023, 06:09 AM »

After a run of 80/85 degree days, we are starting out at 50 and may only go up a degree or two. Light rain moving in, looks like we are back to a light jacket for a few days.

Eddie...Congratulation s on the catching :thumbsup: Good luck on this mornings outing :thumbsup: I did get to add another tree job to the to-do list. I am going to start working on that list Monday. There was a little hiccup with my .44. The spring kit they put in was giving me light hammer strikes, causing 1 out of 5 or so to misfire. I had to drop it back off at the smith and he called last night telling me he now has it corrected. I will pick it up today, unfortunately now I am not sure when I will get back to the range.

IW...A good selection of wood :thumbsup: We don't have much ironwood around here, but I do remember burning a little of it years ago and it was excellent.

WW...Hope you had an excellent day on the water and couldn't close the lid on the live well :thumbsup:

45...Glad you and Mr. Dickens had a good tie on the lake :thumbsup:

Another busy day here yesterday taking care of some outdoor projects. I need to get a few tree jobs knocked off as I have 2 big jobs (s-i-l and my Sister) that I have been stalling on. Both have  4-5 bigger oaks that they want taken down, my guess is 6+ cords of wood by the time I am done. I was stalling because I wanted to replace all the wood that I burnt this past winter, refilling my empty cribs. Of course it's also hard to get into wood making mode when customers are flashing money in your face. Luckily they both understand but at the same time them want their trees cut.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1930 on: Apr 15, 2023, 06:48 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......congrats on the catching, hope today's trip is just as good  :clap:

IFF.....good luck with the motor repair  ;)

IW.....hope the sun soothed the achy muscles  @)

IF45.....beautiful day to wet a line with or w/o catching  ;)2

WS.....don't forget to leave room for a little playtime on that to do list  :whistle:

H2L.....water temp on Ontario Monday was between 41-46* yesterday is was 49-60*  :o

It was a slow day yesterday, but better than Monday's trip

boated 4 browns from 15"-18" from all reports it was a tough day for everyone out there and the midge hatch made it even worse, bugs everywhere  ::)
these 2 nasty critters made it into the boat stuck on the first fish of the day  :pinch:

let's just say they won't latch onto to another fish  :nono:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1931 on: Apr 15, 2023, 08:41 AM »
Well cooler day yesterday and towards evening the snow moved in. Snowed all night and we have an inch or two on the ground. Might need to move some of it so the ground can dry faster and not turn to mud as bad. But on a better note got all my alumatrac mounts and rod holder mounts put together and now need to install the fish finder and on board alternator charger. So might be playing with that today, or might work on the garage door, the only problem is I will have a gap on the bottom for awhile but I do not think there is anything in the shop the dogs can chew up now. Well better get moving and decide what to make for breakfast, pancakes or maybe a fend for yourself morning for the house today. Have a great Saturday everyone.

Well I caved and made some grandmother's dessert rolls for breakfast.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1932 on: Apr 15, 2023, 01:03 PM »
Found another problem. I-phone not letting me access my email account  ::)

Oh well hope a stop at the Verizon store can clean that up, need to get an oil change on car while in town, so will put that on tomorrow’s list

Nice catch there WW   :thumbsup:

Off to my puttering
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1933 on: Apr 15, 2023, 05:22 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, It was a good day. Quiet one. My wife was home today so did some stuff around the house. Spaghetti is on the menu tonight.

Mason Eddie, Nice that you got into some fish today. Hopefully not too many chores today.

IFF, Hopefully you got your phone issue’s figured out. Technology is definitely not our friend.

WallyWorld, Hope you had a good day.

Whopper Stopper, You certainly do stay busy.

Hunts2long, we have some torrential rain right now. Buds are on the trees.

Ice Wanderer, Did you get your splitter today?

I hope everyone had a great day and has a goodnight.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1934 on: Apr 16, 2023, 04:08 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                              It's 57* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                              Marv........I hope the tree jobs go well for you, :thumbsup:  it's  good that you can replenish your cribs. :flex:
                              Wally.......Nice looking Brown Trout.   :thumbsup:  Ugly looking leeches. :%$#!:
                              Eddie.......I hope you were able to get back to that stream yesterday.  :unsure:
                              Bud.........It's always something with phones, I hope they were able to fix the problem. :unsure:
                              Fish.........You are like Marv, a lot of projects on the list. :whistle: Which one to do first. :blink:
                              H2l..........I forgot that the walleye season was still closed, just losing track of time. :roflmao:
                              I picked up my splitter yesterday morning and took it to my son's house for the modification. We got a slow start and then he had to take
                    a break and take his daughter to baseball practice. I took the opportunity to run home to grab a sandwich and some money to buy some material
                    for the job. We didn't get it done but he's working 5 minutes from home and only working 8 hours. So he will work on it after work this week.
                              While I was on one trip to the hardware store I tripped on the curb and took a tumble, I thought I had done some damage to my right
                    shoulder. but this morning it feel better but sore. I also bruised my ribs.
                              I hope everyone has a good Suhday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1935 on: Apr 16, 2023, 05:10 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

32 degrees, may squeak out one more degree before we reach our high for the day. Looks like we received a couple inches of snow overnight with the snow still coming down. 85 degrees two days ago, 33 and snow today

IW...Sorry to read of your fall. I hope your ribs feel better soon :thumbsup: Good luck with the splitter mods :thumbsup:

WW....Beautiful fish :clap: Looks like you had a dandy day on the water :thumbsup:

Eddie...Looking forward to your fishing report. Hope you were able to get out :thumbsup:

45...how was the spaghetti  ???

We were going to help move my wife's Aunts personal effects from the nursing home she was at to a storage area this morning, but her cousin sent a note late last night saying he and his sons could handle it. The Aunt's funeral will be a week from this Wednesday. It had to be delayed a week because the son has a heart procedure this Wednesday and will be laid up a few days.

I read on FB yesterday afternoon that there was an accident early Saturday morning close to my Sisters house. A car hit a bridge leaving the road landing in a flooded creek killing the driver. Found out last night, the deceased was my cousin.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1936 on: Apr 16, 2023, 05:31 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 56* here this am, high of 72 today.

Jeff…ouch on taking the fall, sorry to read that, damn! Hope there was no damage done to the shoulder or ribs. Take er easy for a few days, best wishes on speedy recovery.   :thumbsup:  Glad the splitter is back, hope the modification works out well for you!
  I-45…got pretty much caught up on the outside chores, weather was perfect yesterday! Hope you enjoyed your day, will be looking forward to your next fishing trip with Mr.Dickens!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…hope you were able to get your phone issues corrected yesterday.   :thumbsup:  How’s your garden coming along?
  FH4…winter just doesn’t want to let go out there, shouldn’t be too much longer! Sounds like you’re moving right along on the boat, will be looking forward to the maiden voyage pretty soon!   :clap:
  Wally…CONGRATULATIONS to Team Wallyworld getting on the board, nice job!!  :bow:   :clap:  A buddy of mine was up in Oswego casting from shore for Browns, they got the skunk.
  Marv…good news on the 44, hope the fix works out well for you now.  :thumbsup:  Sounds like the tree jobs are stacking up…hard to pass on the $$ sometimes!  ;D
  H2…I kept the first 2 trout I caught for lunch on Friday and released the others. Imagine the walleyes are starting to stack up good now in those streams.   :thumbsup:

Went back to my spot yesterday and found a few guys had beat me there, lol. Went to another stream not far from there and gave it about an hour…lost one. Might try again this evening for the last hour or two of daylight.
  Garage clean out on the planner…thinking it’s safe to put the snowblower away for the season now. Cawfee’s on…

Morning Marv…wow, so sorry to read that…My Sincere Condolences to you and the family on the loss of your cousin.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1937 on: Apr 16, 2023, 06:00 AM »
56* and sunny.

WS, sorry for the loss of your cousin.

IW, hope the "ribs" are feeling better, sometimes it doesn't take much for a tumble to happen..

WW, nice fish, it is only going to get better.

Ice-45, I saw on the news that your area got some rain yesterday, we could use some.

Eddie, I checked East Stoney about 9 last night and not one walleye, did see a lot of frogs and 1 muskrat. Not sure why the walleyes are in there yet. Maybe I have to go a little later.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1938 on: Apr 16, 2023, 06:31 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....my condolences on the loss of your cousin  :'(

IW.....rest up those ribs and that shoulder  ;)

Eddie....hope the garage clean up goes well  :flex:

H2L....never made it to the hatchery this year to see the walleye in the creek, the DEC had it pretty well blocked to keep the spearers at bay  ::)

IFF....hope the phone is all fixed and working right again  :)

Put another 150 miles on the trike yesterday, saw 89* on the thermometer  :o  a club meeting this morning, then we'll see where the day goes  @)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1939 on: Apr 16, 2023, 10:03 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 60* here and cloudy. My wife is home today. Not much on the planner. Dropping my Jeep off to get a new oil pan and oil pump done.

Whopper Stopper, My condolences and prayers to you and your family on the loss of your cousin.

WallyWorld, Hope you have a great day today and get out on the trike after your club meeting.

Ice Wanderer, Take it easy today with the sore shoulder and ribs.

MasonEddie, Hope you have better luck tonight.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1940 on: Apr 16, 2023, 10:30 AM »
Marv
Sorry to hear about your cousin.  :'(

I'm off to the cabin for a few hours now. :)

OK, I'm back.
Dropped off some fuel, the motor for my big table saw and my new gas powered rock drill and accessories.
Then I went for a cruise in the SxS.  ;D

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1941 on: Apr 17, 2023, 04:44 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 55*, some much needed rain will be arriving soon, high of 57 today.

Dave…thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like a beautiful day and the snow is starting to say goodbye!  :clap:  New gas powered rock drill…will be looking forward to hearing more on that soon!  :thumbsup:
  I-45…good luck with the truck fix!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope your meeting went well and an ice cream ride was part of the program yesterday.   :thumbsup:
  H2…maybe this rain moving in will help getting those walleyes moving. I don’t know if crappies and walleyes have similar movements, but a buddy of mine who has been after them for awhile just found them moving into the shallows yesterday.
  Jeff…hope you took an R&R day yesterday!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…be safe with the saws today if that’s on your planner!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…haven’t seen you posting, hope all is well with you Sir!  :thumbsup:

Had a few family members stop by late afternoon for a visit so the fishing plans got squashed. May try again this evening if the rains clear out.
  Dr.s appointment this morning and then we’ll see what the day brings, lol….Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1942 on: Apr 17, 2023, 04:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 52* and cloudy with rain moving in at some point. ::)
                           Marv..........My condolences on the loss of your cousin. :( May you not get too much more snow. :cookoo:
                           Eddie.........At least you're seeing more action on the streams. :thumbsup:
                           Wally.....  ..The weather has been almost picture perfect for trike rides. :clap:
                           H2l............Keep checking the East Stony and hopefully you will see the Walleyes. :unsure:
                           Dave.........The SxS looks great out there, thanks for sharing the pictures. :clap:
                           I-45..........I hope the jeep gets the new parts replaced quickly. :unsure:
                           Thank you everyone for the well wishes for my recovery. What I have noticed the overnight I wake up more sore than when I went to bed. It gets
                 better as the day goes on. It just takes time to heal.
                           Not much going on today. Just rest.
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1943 on: Apr 17, 2023, 05:17 AM »

31 degrees with gusts to 30mph. It looks like the entire week is going to be chilly  with wind and rain .

First off, Thanks for all the condolences regarding my Cousin. He was much younger than myself, as a result we didn't spend a lot of time together. I feel terrible for his entire family having to go through such a tragedy. So far there hasn't been much released about the car accident.

Dave...Awesome picture. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Eddie...Best of luck with today's appointment :thumbsup: Looks like the saws here will be on hold for a bit.

IW...Slow and easy Sir! Hope the recovery goes well :thumbsup:

WW...Hope your weather holds allowing team WW to continue taking advantage of the nice weather :thumbsup:

mr.clean...Hope all is well with you. Hopefully you have just been too busy to post.

TT...Best wishes all is well with you. Any turkey hunting on you Spring planner ???

Indoor puttering here today. The walks will be on hold until the dang wind dies down some.

Hope everyone has a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1944 on: Apr 17, 2023, 05:32 AM »
53* and cloudy.

Drifter, nice day for a ride, thanks for sharing.

Eddie, maybe this early Summer weather has all the fish messed-up. Could be that the warm weather got me looking too early.

I had to go keep score at the bowling roll-offs last night. Best 2 out of 3. The 2nd half winners won 1st place. Won game 1 by 5 pins, lost game 2 by 160 and won game 3 by 20.

Not much planned for today, be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1945 on: Apr 17, 2023, 06:37 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers to those involved in the sweet 16 birthday party shooting  :'( :'( :'( :'( 

Eddie.....hope the doctor appointment goes well today  :)

H2L.....that's quite the point spread between the 3 games  :wacko:

WS....sorry to hear winter has returned again  :%$#!: 

IW.....it always takes a little time to get the muscles loosened up in the morning, take it easy today  ;)2

Drifter.....beautiful pics, thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

IF45......good luck with the Jeep repairs  ;)

The only ride after the meeting yesterday was on the mower  @) 

Picked up 1/4" of rain overnight, some showers still in the area. We definitely need the rain as the ground is really dry for this time of year.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1946 on: Apr 17, 2023, 08:58 AM »
Good morning ER's not done with snow here yet   Condolences to JO and family WS   Nice ride Drifter

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1947 on: Apr 17, 2023, 09:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Dreary day today. My wife is working today. My wife wasn’t feeling well yesterday so we didn’t drop the Jeep off. Appointment isn’t until Thursday but she doesn’t have any days off till then. Will have it towed there. Good thing we have AAA. Took Mr Dickens to the lake and walked around.

Drifter, Thank you for the pictures. Looks like it was a great day out.

Old Goat, Hopefully snow is gone your way soon.

WallyWorld, Hope you have a great day today.

Hunts2long, Sounds like it was a good night to be bowling.

MasonEddie, Good luck at the Drs today. Hopefully he remembers to shake hands. People at our new church actually shake your hand. Hopefully you get out to your fishing spot tonight.

Ice Wanderer, Get some rest today to relax your muscles.

Whopper Stopper, Hope the weather settles down. Hopefully your puttering doesn’t take all day.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1948 on: Apr 17, 2023, 01:01 PM »
Well got some wiring done in the boat, alternator charger and fish finder, then replaced the master cylinder on the truck and took a drive to the lake to see how the ice off was progressing. Have a good one eveeyone.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1949 on: Apr 17, 2023, 02:49 PM »
Good afternoon everyone  :bow:

The turkeys are out in full force today.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.