Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 219142 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #2490 on: Jun 29, 2023, 06:36 PM »
Good evening, bit of an update, made my way out of the smoke and arrived in Missouri and a hot spot of 100* had a bit of a detour in St Louis to get gas. That was an adventure at rush hour.  Dropped off patio table and chairs, might be some time before they think of using it with this heat. 

I think Yogi would like the smell of a bakery Marv have a nice visit if you decide on taking the trip

Whoa Dave glad the fire was put to rest quickly. And hope others do as well, this smoke smell like more than wood burning ???

Now have to rearrange my trailer load and get onto the farm

Best to all out on the waters
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2491 on: Jun 29, 2023, 09:08 PM »
Good evening, while the air quality index went from 30 yesterday morning to 61 today still did not see a lot of haze or notice any smokey smell when I was outside briefly during the late morning hours. A few news articles that might interest you a new Covid-19 variant has been discovered and cases of people infected with it are rising in certain areas of the country. Now to see what happens over the Summer. In NY. State news as the state rushes to have all of it's energy produced from "Green" sources by 2040 a conflict has come up in parts of western NY. Two energy company going through the process of getting permits and constructing wind farms with 600 feet towers. some environmental groups and area residents concern about how these towers will affect local Bald and Golden eagle populations. During the 1970's a push was made to rebuild NY's eagle population from the problems caused by pesticide DDT . This program was successful. So now a balance for agency the oversees environmental and wild life laws . DEC here in NY. ,plus the long running up-down state conflict most of the electricity generated by these wind farms would be transferred to my area of NY and NYC . (south east portion of the state.
 Update on the asylum seekers situation  the Putnam County Supervisor recently present two proposals to his county legislature's rules committee one would declare Putnam a "Rule of Law " county no a sanctuary county. the other will prevent NYC or other municipalities from sending asylum seekers, migrants or homeless to hotels within the county without the county receiving prior notice and giving it's permission to send these people. Both proposals pass vote by the rules committee and now await vote by the county legislature. Putnam county lies between Westchester and Dutchess counties on the Eastern side of Hudson river)
Drifter do you have any type of fire prevention/sprinkler system at the cabin. I know that in remote areas it is hard for home owners and businesses to get insurance because of their location and limited fire protection resources .
Wallyworld may it have been a good day on the water and no fog horns and GPS needed when moving the boat .
Ice Wanderer your theory maybe correct about the wildfire smoke and where it builds up Mountains due affect weather.  I'm wondering will you burn all of the 7 cords over a one year period between using the wood boiler to heat water and the home  plus any additional woodstoves you may have at your home. depending on recovery time once you have the surgery might not be able to fish during you annual Maine trip or hunt this Fall .
Hunts2long i hope all is well and just a busy schedule caused today's short post. Please check your personal message in-box sending you name of another group that will take donations of some of your unused items from house clean-u.
Eddie may the eye drops be working for you and your eyes be feeling and looking better . Keep up on the disinfecting hopefully no other family members get infected . Best to your son with learning to use the new fly rod and catching some fish while working in the Lake Placid area . Please check your personal message in-box also .
Whopper Stopper, believe they say the grass is greenest over the septic tank .  ::) Do you think trying to draw bears to your "Shack"property will cause a decrease in deer activity . Safe travels wished for you,Jen and Susie if you make the trip to Iowa to visit your oldest brother this weekend .  Please check your personal message in-box also sending you info. on a restaurant chain in Iowa one of the locations maybe close to your brother .
Iff may you have safe and problem free travel for the remainder of your trip home to Tennessee . glad you were able to drive out of the wildfire smoke affected area . i know there are concerns over airline flight delays this coming weekend because of the smoke and increased volume of travelers with July 4 TH .
Fish/hunt4ever may it have been a good work day. May you have received no hail or other damage from the thunder storms.
Zcm-82 i see your posts in one of the weather threads may this be going well for you and the family. Hopefully you receive some rain and level of river rises so you can get your boat out and fish.
OldSailor may you be doing well and starting to feel better after dealing with pneumonia .
Icefisher-45 if you received any new medication after recent hedache doctor visit may you see a benefit from the meds.

Everyone stay alert of how you feel while outside between heat/humidity and wild fire smoke in some locations . best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2492 on: Jun 30, 2023, 04:02 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

61 degrees with another high expected of close to 90.

Just a quick "Hello" before loading up a few things and heading to the shack. My wife is going to be dropped off at my sisters to help her with sorting through some insurance papers and hospital bills. My s-i-l and I are continuing on to the shack to feed the mosquitoes ???. Actually, we want to move a ladder stand for bear season and reconstruct an old baiting site. Then we will gather a couple camera cards and head back to my sisters to wrap up the day.

Hope everyone has a good Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2493 on: Jun 30, 2023, 05:09 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....safe travels today, hope all is good at the shack  @)

IW....you sure aren't missing out by not being in a smokey area  :whistle:

Eddie.....sounds like your son is enjoying his time in Lake Placid  :thumbsup:

H2L.....glad you made it out and beat the skunk  :clap:

MrC.....gps was a plus on the lake, couldn't see either shore most of the day  :o

Smoke was definitely an issue  ::)

Managed to boat 8 eyes only 2 being legal, lost 1 at the back of the boat and 2 perch

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2494 on: Jun 30, 2023, 05:28 AM »

Good morning Marv, Wally, ER's,
                                  It's 55* and partly, partly. ::)
                                  Marv........You're making me hungry just thinking about the bakery aroma in the woods. :thumbsup: Safe travels to "The Shack". :flex:
                                  Wally........That's a nice day catching. :thumbsup:
                                  Eddie........Congratul ations to your son with the fly rod. :clap: I hope you condition has improved and you're no longer contagious. :unsure:
                                  H2l...........I check in later for your report. :whistle:
                                  Steve........I'm sure there will be many new variencess of Covid, hopefully they are nothing like the 19 variance. :cookoo:
                                  Bud...........Hopefull y you can beat the heat. :unsure:
                                  Yesterday I got the association mowed, then came home a mowed my own lawn. I never got to the wood pile, it was drizzling most of the
                    afternoon.
                                  I plan on hitting the wood pile today.
                                  I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2495 on: Jun 30, 2023, 07:36 AM »
Good day ER's  Eddie my sisters grandchild is moving on as he was one of the top 3. OS hang in there hope you can kick what can be soon. Dave glad you and the neihbors are safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2496 on: Jun 30, 2023, 07:41 AM »
63* and either cloud or "smoky". The smoke was pretty bad yesterday on the water.

Mr. C, Thanks for the info.

WW, nice walleyes and those are pretty good perch.

WS, have fun at the shack.

First trip is in the books and I wasn't skunked. 5 walleyes (1 keeper), a SMB, a perch and a HUGE 6" rock bass. Got some hits but they were either hitting light or I have got the feel yet, but it was nice to be back on the water. Water temp 72/73*. The smoke was pretty bad and seemed a lot worst when the wind died down.

My wifes niece got here yesterday to spend FIVE days, who knows I just may fish over the HOLIDAY weekend.....lol

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #2497 on: Jun 30, 2023, 09:39 AM »
Good day ER's!! Just jumping in to let you know I'm still cussin' and kickin'!!! I'm feeling incrementally better day by day!!  :flex: Our AQI has come down to 80 from 160!! I mowed yesterday and worked on my raised beds. My tomato plants really jumped while I was in the hospital!! My Early Girl is getting a bunch of small tomatoes on her!! My Big Boy and Better Boy are getting plenty of flowers!! My peppers are coming along nicely also!!! Best of luck to all those who are fishing and gardening!! :thumbsup: :bow: ;)2 Stay safe and stay well!!!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2498 on: Jun 30, 2023, 09:08 PM »
 Good evening while it did not seems hazy today sky was cloudy and air quality index was at 150 this morning. Also more humid which does not help things.
Whopper Stopper nice of your wife to help your sister sort through the insurance paper work and hospital bills, May you and you Sil have found all well at the 'shack and not donated to much blood to local mosquitoes. once you look at the camera cards may you find some good sized bucks visiting your property along with bears .
Wallyworld i credit the two of you for fishing oneida lake under those conditions not fun when you can not see a shore line and possibly other boats out on the lake. Congratulations on your catch.
Ice Wanderer I got a similar feeling after reading Whopper Stopper's post. May you be correct and the new covid variant not be as harmful as no.19 . Good to hear the air quality by you is not to bad keep a watch on things and stop working and get inside if you feel the need when doing the wood pile or an association job.
Old goat best wished for your nephew during rest of the golf event .
Hunts2long hopefully the information I provide is of use to the two of you. Your daughter's should thank you for parting with some of the items in your house. Congratulations on getting out in the boat finding the walleyes and catching a few plus the other fish. May your wife and niece have a good visit and you find was to keep busy.
OldSailor good to read you are feeling better as each day passes. happy for you that air quality is improving allowing you to get outside and work in garden. sounds like you will have a good tomato harvest .
Eddie guessing the I-pad had a dead battery this morning and no emergency kept you from posting today .

May everyone have a good and safe Holiday weekend . be careful if your setting off any fireworks. Keep healthy and safe . best to all fishing .
   Steve

Online fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2499 on: Jun 30, 2023, 09:51 PM »
Well for a Friday it was going great until I tried to change a particle counter and then spent 2 hours fixing my issues, then needed a label and the fed ex software needed update and that took an hour to get going again. New laptop for work still in the process of getting set up. Needed timecards in and sent that off and worked another 30 minutes over the time I said I was working too. Guess that will go on the next one.  Have a good one everyone check in tomorrow and hopefully have some news that I am headed to the lake.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #2500 on: Jul 01, 2023, 06:05 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Welcome to July!  60* with fair skies here this am, high of 81 forecasted. Air Quality Index in the 150’s …

FH4…best of luck today with the family getting on some fish!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…no emergency, just another dead battery issue yesterday morning… :-\.
  OS…keep up the good work with your recovery!  Your garden sounds like it is coming along nicely… :clap:
  H2…congratulations on the maiden voyage, nice job!!  :clap: 
  OG…wow, most excellent news on your great nephew!!  :flex: :clap:  Please keep us posted…best wishes and luck to him!!
  Jeff…hope you had a safe day yesterday and put a good dent in the woodpile.  :thumbsup:
  Wally…congrats to Team WW on another good outing!  :clap: 
  Marv…hope you found everything safe and in order at the Shack…will be looking forward to your post today!   :thumbsup:

Got 90% of the yard work done yesterday, will finish the rest of that up before heat/humidity really kick in again.
  My son has returned from Lake Placid…put a hurting on some smaller Brook Trout yesterday with the new fly rod…he was stoked!  :clap:
  Not much on the planner yet today.. Cawfee’s on!    Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing! 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2501 on: Jul 01, 2023, 06:21 AM »
Morning all,

OG.....best wishes to your nephew  :thumbsup:

WS.....fingers crossed you aren't itchy and scratching this morning  :woot:

MrC....reduced visibility on the water is never fun  :nono:

IW.....it's going to be hot/humid this week, go easy on the wood pile  ;)

H2L.....enjoy the family time this weekend  :whistle:

OS.....glad to hear you're feeling better  :thumbsup:

IFF.....hope you arrived safely back at the farm  ;)

Yesterday was bath day for the boat

Pulled trail cam cards and found this fella watching the house

No idea yet what today will bring  :blink:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2502 on: Jul 01, 2023, 08:03 AM »
Happy July! 67* and smoky.

Today is the 7th anniversary of the wife's lung transplant. She was taken in about 11:30pm the night before and was out of the operating room about 10am on this morning.

WW, feel free to stop by and do my boat anytime.

Not sure of plans yet for the day yet. I know my sister is coming later in the day to spend the night. The wife and her niece are planning on going to the parade in the village, if the smoke isn't too bad.

Enjoy the 4th weekend and be safe....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2503 on: Jul 01, 2023, 11:00 AM »

WW...You are very good at that! :thumbsup: ;D Thanks for the pictures. Also thanks for the crossed fingers, unfortunately lots of itching today :%$#!:

h2l....7 years what a milestone :clap: :clap:

Eddie...Good going on the yard work! It sounds like your son got the hang of the fly rod :thumbsup: All was well at the shack. I ended up with 12 woodticks, 6 nice welts from chomping deer flies. The mosquitoes were merciless. The s-i-l found some repellent that that I can actually use without getting sick so I doped up good and it did the job. We were able to move the ladder stand with no issues and made a new pit just off the arm of a large swamp. We hung a couple cameras and put some test bait out to see what shows up.

I grabbed a camera card from back by my regular  ladder stand for deer and only had 4 videos before a sow tipped the camera down facing the bark on the tree. I then had 107 videos of ants scurrying up and and down the tree being busy, busy busy ;D

Today will be packing a few things and just getting ready for tomorrows road trip.

Hope you all have a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2504 on: Jul 01, 2023, 11:17 AM »
I just want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable weekend and a happy Fourth Of July!! It's rainy but clearing for the Fourth!! :thumbsup: :clap:
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2505 on: Jul 01, 2023, 11:44 AM »
I just want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable weekend and a happy Fourth Of July!! It's rainy but clearing for the Fourth!! :thumbsup: :clap:

Same to you OS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2506 on: Jul 01, 2023, 01:29 PM »
Just had a very short shower pass through dropped temp 4* little nap then headed back to the farm

Here’s to a happy 4th and no unwanted fires
Bud

Online fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2507 on: Jul 01, 2023, 08:27 PM »
Hit the lake, only caught 2 small trout. Got caught in a big downpour for a minute with lightning hitting about a half to a mile away. Seen these caterpillar on the road, not sure what they are but thousands of them. Maybe a better day tomorrow.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2508 on: Jul 01, 2023, 08:46 PM »
Good evening in the upper sixties after reaching a high of 75 today . air quality index in the mid 120's down some from yesterday's 150's . my window views are limited this time of year by tree leaves sky has been cloudy overcast past few days but no bad haze like in other locations thankfully.
Fish/hunt4ever may all of yesterday's work problems be resolved and no call-in for you today. have a nice outing at the lake with your family . i see you posted while i type glad you got to the lake a caught 2 trout . I do not recognize that caterpillar may it not be like the other that eat a lot of foliage before developing into a moth or butterfly . thanks for posting the photos .
Eddie good to read just a dead/uncharged battery kept you from posting on Friday . be careful working outside between the heat, humidity and poor air quality from the fires in Canada .
Wallyworld reduced vision is never good when in any moving vehicle on water ,land or in the sky . may you have your boat looking "show-room" new after the bath . thank you for the game camera photo have fun watching the bucks antler's grow if he becomes a frequent visitors to your property .
Hunts2long congratulations to your wife on reaching 7TH anniversary of her lung transplant . i hope the smoke cleared and air quality improved by you so she and her niece could attend the local parade . May you be having a nice evening with your sister, wife's niece and any other guests .
Whopper stopper safe problem free travel wished for you and the ladies during the Iowa road trip. Enjoy the time spent with your brother.. good to read everything was fine at the "shack" minus the game camera being messed with by a bear. maybe an entomologist would be interested in the ant footage . ;D have you tried one of those therma-cell units to help keep the bugs away from you. Glad your S-I-L found a repellant you can tolerate without getting sick and it did it's job.
OldSailor/Mike the same wished for you and your family .
IFF may you have arrived safely at your farm.

May everyone have a nice Sunday. keep safe and healthy.
   Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2509 on: Jul 02, 2023, 04:20 AM »

62 degrees heading to 90 by the afternoon. Looks like other than a chance for road blowups a decent day to travel.

mr.clean...Thermacells work up to a point. Besides giving off a slight smell, they only work if you are stationary for 10-15min. As a result when we are baiting or checking cameras, they offer near zero protection. We use them when we go shooting up there and then we have found them to be excellent.

Hope you all have a good Sunday and a fun and safe 4th of July Holiday :thumbsup: I have what little we are bringing loaded in the car, minus the cooler of course. It will be a fairly slow trip because my sister will need to stop 3-4 times because of her hip and knee to stretch. I am looking forward to a fun couple of days, hoping to keep her mind off everything and just having fun with my brother and niece.

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2510 on: Jul 02, 2023, 05:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  61* and steady rain this am, chance of T-storms high of 73 forecasted.

Marv…wishing you all a safe trip and an enjoyable visit!   :thumbsup: 
  Steve…air quality is at 115 here this morning, noticeable difference from yesterday. We had very hazy conditions here all day yesterday, maybe the rain is helping this morning.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…thanks for sharing the trip and pictures, glad that lightning kept its distance! Good luck with today’s trip!  :thumbsup:  Not familiar with those caterpillars either…put one on a hook if it’s slow.  ;D
  Bud…hope you had safe travels back to the farm!   :thumbsup:
  OS..thank you, right back at ya!   :thumbsup:
  H2..Happy belated 7th Anniversary to your wife and many, many more to come…God Bless!  :clap: :bow:
  Wally…nice job on the boat, thanks for sharing the pictures! Hopefully the weather cooperates for some more trips soon.. :clap:
  Jeff…hope you had a good day on the woodpile yesterday!   :thumbsup:

One of my daughters is hosting a get together cookout this afternoon…weather doesn’t look promising, but maybe it will work ok.  Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2511 on: Jul 02, 2023, 06:27 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....happy anniversary to MrsH2  :thumbsup:  :clap:

Eddie....hope the rain doesn't cancel your daughter's cook out  :(

WS.....safe travels, hope everyone has a good time   :thumbsup:

MrC....AQI down to 89 here this morning  @)

IW....looks like it might be an indoor puttering day  ::)

OS.....same to you sir  ;D

FH4.....thanks for sharing the pics  :)

Checked the weather channel yesterday morning and decided to take a bike ride since there was no rain forecast until later in the day. Checked the radar every time we stopped for a break, rain start times kept getting moved later and later. Last stop before heading home (about 50 miles) 7:00 was supposed to be the start time. About 4:00 and 5 miles from home, we ended up getting soaked  :%$#!:  Not a nice gentle rain either, it stung  :pinch:

Have a safe and enjoyable holiday whatever your plans !!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2512 on: Jul 02, 2023, 07:00 AM »
64* and cloudy, we some on and off rain yesterday PM.

Passed the wishes on to the wife.

Well, the sister decided not to come because of the air quality.

Not much planned for today. Stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2513 on: Jul 02, 2023, 07:12 AM »
Happy Birthday Drifter Dave!

Hope it's a good one, have a Rum for me!!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2514 on: Jul 02, 2023, 07:29 AM »
Happy b-day Dave

Back to the farm @ 1:30AM drove through a nasty thunderstorm At Paducah, a white knuckle drive, had a lightning strike about 100 yards in front of the pickup, think I even felt heat from it.

WW good you only got soaked.

Got a good nap, now to get the trailer unloaded, and drain the 200 gallons of water from the boat cover  :woot: and get the RV ready for the long road trip.   

Found local gas price down to $2.84 :) sure would be nice if it stayed there.

Best to all with whatever is on your plate for the day

Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2515 on: Jul 02, 2023, 08:30 AM »
Happy Birthday Dave!!! And many, many more!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2516 on: Jul 02, 2023, 08:38 AM »
Happy birthday Drifter!!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2517 on: Jul 03, 2023, 06:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 66*, more rain coming this afternoon, high of 76 today. Looks like the smoke is gone for now…

Dave…Happy belated Birthday wishes to you Sir, hope you enjoyed your day yesterday!  :bow:
  Bud…you sure don’t plant your feet too long in one spot!  ;D  Glad you had safe travels back and got through that nasty weather unscathed! Good luck getting the RV ready, hopefully no issues with that.  :thumbsup:
  H2…good luck if you’re on the water this morning!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…just when you thought you could trust the weathermen, they mess it up again!  ;D  Glad you were close to home anyway, but that sucks. Daughter canceled the cookout early yesterday, then the afternoon stayed fairly clear.  :cookoo:
  Marv…hope you had safe travels…enjoy!   :thumbsup:

My wife and I went to watch fireworks last evening at a neighboring town park. They had a nice display and free hot dogs, ice cream and cotton candy for the youngster’s…we meet up with my daughter and granddaughter there.
  Not much on the planner yet…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2518 on: Jul 03, 2023, 06:14 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....sorry the cookout didn't happen, dang weatherman  ::) 

IFF.....off to the west coast  ???

WS.....safe travels on the return drive  ;)

H2L.....that's too bad the air quality caused your sister to cancel her visit  :(

Looks like anothe "iffy" day, might rain might not  :unsure:  guess we'll have to play it by ear  ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2519 on: Jul 03, 2023, 06:30 AM »
66* and the sunny is peaking though.

Yesterday was just a damp, off and on rainy day.

Drifter, Happy Birthday!

Lindsay and her boy friend stopped up and fixed my garage door yesterday, one of the springs had to be re-adjusted.

Saw my brother yesterday, his wife may be coming home this Friday.

I think the wife and her niece made some plans for today, the wife wants to give me a "break".

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.