Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 219156 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1140 on: Jan 18, 2023, 09:17 PM »
Good evening around 40 outside as I type rain arriving over night will be around until Friday morning.
Hunts2long may you wife's Dr. appointment have gone well for her.
Eddie after some winter weather by me roads look like they have a light snow coating from all the salt used by road crews. May you have found ice your comfortable going out on and caught a few fish today.
Ice Wanderer if you and Jon did get out this afternoon may the fish have been on the bite.
Wallyworld guess we will see if the forecasters are correct later this month and if any period of cold weather is enough to get ice built on lakes around NY.
Fish/hunt4ever good that your neighbor had equipment to help clear the snow at your home. Once again best to you and your family at the derby this weekend.
IFF may you found all the items on your shopping list. i also hope you received an update on the chain saw today.
Whopper Stopper hope you were able to scrape the ice from your driveway so it will not be under the new snow. Costly bill for your neighbor. WE never had any melting device for the gutters at the house. Dad and I did have to find ways to clear ice build up a few times over the years.
Zcm-82 may all be good with you and the family some time since your last post to the thread.

May those of use waiting for ice build up on our local ponds and lakes see colder temperatures without any snow. Keep safe,stay healthy. best to all who can get out ice fishing.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1141 on: Jan 19, 2023, 03:42 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         We didn't make it out yesterday the rain hung over the place we were going so we decided to out it off till this morning.
                 Supposedly to be getting a snow storm this afternoon, guessers are say 6 to 10 inches.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1142 on: Jan 19, 2023, 05:31 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm and 31* to start the day off, wintery mix of snow and freezing rain expected to move in by late morning, high of 32. Hoping the weather guessers are wrong in their 10 day extended forecast…

Jeff…best of luck to and Jon this morning, hope you find the fish eager to bite before the snow moves in!! Safe travels back home!   :thumbsup: :icefish:
  Steve…once the rains passed the winds seemed to increase throughout the day yesterday…I ended up taking a pass as well. Roads look similar here right now, as does my black Silverado at the moment, ugh!
  Marv…smart play with the preventive maintenance!  :bow:  I couldn’t tell you how many foundation’s I’ve rebuilt over the years from caving in due to water buildup, lots of clay in this region. Hope the snow stays on the low end for you!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…thanks for the fuel pricing, hopefully we’ll see those prices again at some point!  :thumbsup:
  FH4…good news on your neighbor helping you out with the snow!  :clap:  Here’s to a short workday and an enjoyable trip at the Derby…best of luck hitting the boards!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally…had my sights on a fresh fish fry for dinner last evening, just didn’t workout that way, lol. Still toying with the idea of getting a few hours in this morning before the crummy weather moves in…we’ll see.   :thumbsup:
  H2…thank you, I’ve only fished the Challenge once and wasn’t aware of what was considered safe enough ice. I know there were a lot of vehicles on the ice last year, maybe that’s what the 12” minimal is about..any info would be appreciated. Hope your wife had a safe trip and good appointment with the Dr. yesterday.   :thumbsup:

Thinking if I don’t get on the ice this morning it may be awhile before it happens again…time to get some gear together!  ;D  Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing! 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1143 on: Jan 19, 2023, 05:38 AM »
Good Morning, 29*.

IW, the wife's appt. went well, doctor was late, they took her co-pay, checked her temp, took her BP, went over her blood work and sent her home. What a racket!!!

Went to Albany to pick up Luis at 6:30 last night, he was just coming out of baggage claim as we pulled up, better trip home than out to CA. He had a good visit with his family.

I think the NO SNOW insurance policy that came with the snow blower must have run out, they are saying 5 or 6 inches on the way.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1144 on: Jan 19, 2023, 06:09 AM »
mr.clean - still alive and around, just hasn't been anything of note going on to post in here.  :'(

The weather has been crap... lots of 40s and rain/wind. Too warm for ice and too rainy to really go do anything else outside. Forecast looks better after today, but it will be quite a while before we make any significant amount of ice.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1145 on: Jan 19, 2023, 06:22 AM »
Morning all,

IW......good luck, be safe  :tipup:

Eddie.....good luck, be safe to you also  :icefish:

H2L....you definitely don't need that snow on the ice up there  :nono:

WS.....any new varmits showing up at the bunny feeder  ??? 

Z......same problem with Mother Nature here  :%$#!:

FH4.....good luck at the derby  :thumbsup:

Judging from the list of closures already on the news I would say the world is ending around noon today  ::)  snow/freezing rain/rain again on tap until tomorrow morning, just another day in paradise  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1146 on: Jan 19, 2023, 06:35 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

28 degrees with snow coming down. The snow won't amount to a whole lot, 4" or so, but the timing will make for wild commute for those needing to head to the jungle. My wife is working from home today so at least we have no need to venture out.

IW...Best of luck today :icefish:

Eddie...Hope you also land on a fish fry :icefish: It sure would be nice to have a crystal ball so we had an idea of what the rest of the winter held ???

h2l...Best wishes for a successful run with the new blower :thumbsup: 

WW... Sounds like your dramatic weather guessers are in full force too :cookoo: No new critters that I know of. The s-i-l is having a tough time with her game camera, it seems like it's on the way out. Once I get to the shack and pull my couple remaining cameras she can use one of those.

Z...Nice to see you drop in.

Just some snow detail later this morning, not much else going on.

Hope you all have a good Thursday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1147 on: Jan 19, 2023, 09:26 AM »
Well the countdown has started, got most things loaded that I could yesterday. Have the truck so I can top it off and a couple gas cans that I used to fill the sxs and the wife's 600 mountain cat that I unloaded last night so they could move wood and what ever else they needed to for today before heading towards the lake. Once done here will load all my gear and hook up and head towards the lake. Hopefully reports of fish tomorrow. Have a great Thursday everyone be safe in those storms out there.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1148 on: Jan 19, 2023, 01:02 PM »
Happy fishing FH4. Winds are in a hurry to get up north here running 15-20 with gusts to 45-50 until 6PM central

See Marv is wondering around in the hallway 🤫. Oops WW just took his hall pass 😂
Bud

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #1149 on: Jan 19, 2023, 06:46 PM »
RIP David Crosby..... :( :(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1150 on: Jan 19, 2023, 07:23 PM »
RIP David Crosby..... :( :(

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1151 on: Jan 19, 2023, 09:23 PM »
 Good evening rainy day here forecast to last until sometime on Friday morning. may those who are receiving snow from this storm not get to many inches.
OldSailor x3 on David Crosby glad I got to see him and the others members of CSNY preform back in the Summer of 2006. May all be good for you and the family.
ice Wanderer may you and Jon's morning of fishing have been a good one.
Hunts2long may the co-pay not have been to high for the health check on your wife. guess we pay for their knowledge and experience.
Eddie Hope you beat the coming weather and got in some fishing this morning. thank you for the personal message.
Zcm-82 thanks for the reply .
Wallyworld today everyone is extra cautious about bad weather. I hope things did not get to bad in your area of NY. today.
Whopper Stopper you must be getting tired of snow duty. Hope you eventually can get out to do some ice fishing. glad you wife could work from home and avoid the travel to her job in the "Jungle" .
Fish/hunt4ever looking forward to your report photos from the derby. best to you and the family may one of you be a prize winner.
IFF may the winds have ended and you not find to much wind caused damage when you get outside tomorrow.
Icefisher-45 may it be a good week sor far for you and the wife.
Tomturkey may all be good with you and your family.
Drifter hope all is good for you.

May everyone have a good night. best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1152 on: Jan 20, 2023, 05:29 AM »
32* and light snow. Looks like we may have gotten an inch or so total. Rain and ice mostly yesterday with a little snow mixed in. I will check it out when it gets light.

Mr. C, the co-pay is $30 but she has quite a few of them, but you are right, they are worth it.

Saw a newsletter from the regulating board that controls the lake level. They are saying it is 14 feet above normal and there is nothing they can do because the Hudson and Mohawk are so high. Right now it is at June levels.

Not much planned for today.

Have a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1153 on: Jan 20, 2023, 05:48 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 29* and snowing.  ::)
                             Eddie.........I hope you got out for a fresh fish fry. :unsure: The gas pricing has me baffled. Gas in Warrensburg is $3.67 and in Lake
                   George 8 moles away is $3.57 and in Whitehall it's $3.46. I just don't get it. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                             H2l............I think the Dr.'s are milking the insurance companies and the patients. :%$#!: So far the snow amount isn't what the guessers
                   said it would be. But time will tell. :whistle:
                             Fish...........Good luck at the derby. :thumbsup:
                             Wally.........Stay safe out your way, you get it before we do. :blink:
                             Marv..........You guys out there are really getting the winter weather, I'm glad that Jo can work from home in bad weather. :clap:
                             Steve.........I guess this winter your lakes are open now and hope no one tries to get out on thin ice. :whistle:
                             Zcm...........I guess you ponds are open again, but you cold do some open water fishing. :unsure:
                             Jon and I met at 6:30 and there is a brook near where we get on. Someone had a plank set from shore to the ice but it must have been there
                   awhile, it was all frozen in the ice. We had to walk way to the right to get around some open water where the brook goes out in to the lake. There was
                   plenty of ice, maybe 6". We got to our spot where we planned to set up jigging and then went out to set up out tip ups. Got all set up and started jigging.
                   Right away I started marking fish and caught a couple of Crappie. Then I had a flag, it was a hit and spit.Got back to jigging and caught some small Gills.
                   Then more flags, I caught a little Pickerel. I ended up with a total of 10 Crappie an one White Perch. Jon caught two keeper Perch. The bite turned off
                   around noon, we gave it till 1pm then picked up.
                              Watching it snow today.
                              I hope everyone has a good Friday either at working or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Here are 5 of my catch, I should have taken more pictures but i get sidetracked at times.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1154 on: Jan 20, 2023, 06:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  32* with wet snow falling at the moment, guessers say it should end by late morning, high of 38.
  RIP David Crosby…

Steve…I got off the lake shortly after the light rain turned to snow hiding the sketchy spots…spudded out and most of the way back. Fishing was very slow, lost one small pickerel at the hole…couldn’t get out to my spots, but it was fun while it lasted, no complaints!   :thumbsup:
  OS..hope you’re making progress on the road to recovery!  :thumbsup:
   Bud…any good news on your saw yet? Hope the winds have passed with no damage’s to your property.   :thumbsup:
  FH4…will be looking forward to your reports, best of luck!!  :icefish:
  Marv…glad Jo was able to avoid the driving yesterday, glad the snow was staying on the lesser end!  :clap:  The fish fry is still on hold, lol, must be losing my touch!   ;D
  Wally…had all the safety gear on yesterday the whole trip, spud bar got the most action yesterday!  ;D  The guessers sure whipped up a storm of their own with yesterday’s forecast…they should have said “ it’s going to get sloppy out there today folks!! “  :roflmao:
  Z…hope you see some better ice making weather….seems like many of us are waiting for that this season unfortunately.  :tipup:
  H2…glad your wife’s appointment went ok.  :thumbsup:  Wow, the reservoir is really filling up…more yet to come with this weather. Hopefully more docks won’t be floating around before all is said and done!
  Jeff…thanks for sharing the picture, congrats on the fishing and finding safe ice!   :clap:  I didn’t mark many fish yesterday and the ones I did backed right off for whatever the reason. Guessing we might have 2” of snow/slush on the ground here…

Fished from 8:30 to 11:30 yesterday, had the whole lake to myself…or should say about half the lake, open water is gaining ground. Most of the ice I was on was 4”, did find 5” in some places, less in others which I backed off from.
  Just couldn’t find many fish where I felt safe, must have drilled at least 30 holes. Had an EnCon Officer come out and check me just before packing up…I didn’t see any ice picks dangling on him. Very nice guy, had a good conversation with him for a few minutes after he checked my license and thanked him for his service. He appreciated that and slowly worked his way off…I kept an eye on him just in case.
  Heading out to clear the “ slush “….Cawfee’s still hot!   ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1155 on: Jan 20, 2023, 06:45 AM »

26 degrees, another cloudy day on tap. The guessers are saying no snow for a while... blah, blah, blah.

mr.clean... No ice fishing in sight for me.

IW...Congratulations on a decent outing :icefish:

Eddie...Better luck on your next ice venture, I doubt you lost your touch :thumbsup:

WW...Glad to read the weather predictions and end of the world warnings fizzled :thumbsup:

I believe I am making a Cabelas run today for some pistol powder.

Hope everyone has a good Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1156 on: Jan 20, 2023, 06:57 AM »
WS - if you don't find what you want, Powder Valley always has a pretty good selection in stock, and their prices are decent. I've been buying most of my powder from them the past few years.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product-category/reloading-supplies/powder/

Only one flat hazmat fee, no matter how much you buy at a time.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1157 on: Jan 20, 2023, 11:07 AM »
Well one trout and a couple missed flags. Will report back in later as the day goes on, here is the view out the camper window watching the tip ups.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1158 on: Jan 20, 2023, 11:24 AM »
SxS is ready for pick up at the dealer.
Will grab it at lunch and tomorrow the tracks and track height plow mount go on.
Sunday I need to plow a driveway out of town for my neighbour that lets me use the shop but next weekend I think I spend some time at the cabin.
Need to plow my ice road and pack down the road up the hill and area around the cabin.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1159 on: Jan 20, 2023, 03:06 PM »
WS - if you don't find what you want, Powder Valley always has a pretty good selection in stock, and their prices are decent. I've been buying most of my powder from them the past few years.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product-category/reloading-supplies/powder/

Only one flat hazmat fee, no matter how much you buy at a time.

Z...Thanks! I was able to find a pound of Accurate #11FS for $5 more than Powder Valley. Unfortunately, they didn't have a couple other things I wanted so I will still need to place an order :%$#!: They had 1000 Small rifle primers for $154.00 :cookoo: I have a pawn shop/gun shop  that gets $80 per 1000 and I thought they were high ???

Dave...Glad to read the SxS is ready for you to pick up :thumbsup: Can't wait for you to get out to the cabin :clap:

Hope everyone is having a good Friday :thumbsup:

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1160 on: Jan 20, 2023, 03:56 PM »
Went to pick up the SxS at lunch and they hadn't plugged it in last night so it wouldn't start.
They have it warming up in the shop now and I'll get it after work.  ::)

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1161 on: Jan 20, 2023, 08:26 PM »
Well end of day one going into the night, no fish on the ice today butbhave missed a few flags. Hopefully get se topside tomorrow and through the night these next couple of nights. Have a good Saturday everyone will post tomorrow ith hopefully some better news.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1162 on: Jan 20, 2023, 08:40 PM »
Z...Thanks! I was able to find a pound of Accurate #11FS for $5 more than Powder Valley. Unfortunately, they didn't have a couple other things I wanted so I will still need to place an order :%$#!: They had 1000 Small rifle primers for $154.00 :cookoo: I have a pawn shop/gun shop  that gets $80 per 1000 and I thought they were high ???

Dave...Glad to read the SxS is ready for you to pick up :thumbsup: Can't wait for you to get out to the cabin :clap:

Hope everyone is having a good Friday :thumbsup:

WS

That is high... they aren't cheap anyway right now, but $154 is gouging. Most places online they've been running between $90-130/1000 for the last year or so depending on what they are. Large rifle match have been the highest. I got 1000 small rifle, 1000 large rifle, and 1000 large pistol magnums from Natchez a few weeks ago. After tax and hazmat shipping it was about $335. I've gotten my primer supply pretty well replenished over the past couple months, just been hard on the wallet. Got a brick of WLR waiting for me at dealer who is a buddy of mine. I'll probably grab those tomorrow.

I picked up a box of 250 Savage ammo at a LGS for the brass earlier today. Just finished pulling the bullets and running them through the sizer a bit ago. Price was a bit salty just for brass, but nobody has had 250 brass in stock for about a year, and I don't have a lot for it. 🤷‍♂️

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1163 on: Jan 20, 2023, 09:30 PM »
Good evening, some news to share my extended family is growing again one of my cousins who lives in Vermont will become a great grandmother on Monday when Her granddaughter gives birth to a baby boy already named Knox. big news in my section of NY, today was about a small plane crash in a remote area of Westchester county. Rescue crews had to get the pilot's and passenger's cell phone numbers and use the ping from them to get a GPS location. When the plane was found both polit and passenger were dead. The weather hampered search rain and fog Thursday night took five hours to reach the crash site.

Hunts2long good to read the co-pay was not to high. may GSL not get so high that it overflows the dam and causes problems for all down stream. Learned something from your post so the Sacandaga river feeds into the Mohawk which connects to the Hudson so eventually any water release will pass through my section of NY. on its way to NYC and the Atlantic.
Ice Wanderer glad you and Jon could get onto your chosen lake congratulations on your catches. Gas prices are tricky to figure out be me we have two Sunoco stations around 1/4 mile apart on different state highways one is usually five cents cheaper then the other.
Eddie good to hear you beat the weather and got in some fishing. Also good that the Econ officer did not tell you to leave due to unsafe ice conditions. You would think law enforcement would set the example for ice safety and state would issue them picks and cleats/creepers.
Whopper Stopper glad you found the gun powder and primers at a price you can afford and are willing to pay.
Zcm-82 for your and the other 9:45 members who hunt and target shoot keep a watch on Sportsman's Guide website they have ammo/shooting supplies sales every so often. i have no idea how their prices compare to other places.
Drifter may the SXS have been plugged-in and started when you arrived after work and now at your home and in neighbors garage/shop awaiting the mounting of tracks and plow. Do you have two different snowplow blades for the vehicle or only the one for use when the tracks are mounted. When you make the cabin trip may all go well and you find the cabin in good shape.
fish/hunt4ever thank you for the report and photo. do you use binoculars to watch the tip=up or have one of the Blue Tips system that send a signal to your phone once a tip=up flag goes up . best to all of you tomorrow.

May everyone have a good Saturday. Best to all fishing this weekend.
   Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1164 on: Jan 21, 2023, 04:47 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  27* and windy this am, high of 33 today. Making a little ice and maintaining what’s still left…guessers calling for 5-8” of snow tomorrow afternoon into Monday, Doh!   :cookoo:

Steve…early Congratulations on the newest member coming to the family!!  :clap:  I’m not certain the EnCon Officer didn’t have picks, he may have, just that none were visible in my encounter. Saw that airplane crash on the news, very sad…believe they had a brief a moment to message their families before going down.
  Z…well at least you have some reloading supplies to keep you busy while waiting for some ice… prices on everything seem to be going through the roof!!  :'(
  FH4…thanks for sharing the picture and report! Hope the bite picks up today for your team, best of luck!!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…hope the dealer had your S x S ready and waiting for you! Best wishes with the plowing and anxious to see some cabin porn soon…looking forward to that again!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Marv…amazing price difference’s with the supplies, wow!  :cookoo:  Was glad to get a short trip in the other day…by the looks of things coming it may be awhile again before the next one.
  Wally…will the bakery be open today?   :whistle:
  Jeff…any reports of ice forming in the bays on LG yet?
  H2…less than a month until the Walleye Challenge…It’s sure got me wondering now with the current conditions. 

Not much on the planner here today, few errands to run. Think my sons are going out to hunt some bunnies this morning and avoiding the sketchy ice here locally…Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1165 on: Jan 21, 2023, 04:54 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                                 It's 25* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                                 Eddie..........I'm glad you were able to get on some ice, it's a good feeling isn't it. :thumbsup: You would think a game warden had more
                       sense. :cookoo: My neighbor who I work for on weekends said during the clod snap around some docks that they were working on had some
                       skim ice but nothing to get excited about. :%$#!:
                                 Steve..........That's a shame about the plane crash. :(
                                 Marv...........That sounds like a lot of $$$ for powder.  :whistle: It seems everyone is price gouging these days. :%$#!:
                                 Fish............I hope you have had better luck through the night. :unsure:
                                 Dave..........I hope the SxS is ready when you get there after work. :whistle:
                                 H2l.............It's good to hear the copay isn't very much. :thumbsup:
                                 Wally..........How much snow did you get from this last storm?
                                 Well yesterday my son messaged me that I had to go out and snow blow the driveways that I do for him. I got them done really fast about
                        4 hours. It was good that it was somewhat warm the driveways were wet after I blew them off and any snow that was falling melted as it hit the surface.
                                 The weather guessers say we are going to have another storm tomorrow night in to Monday. They predict 12" as of now.
                                 Tonight we're going to a get together at a local tavern for my #3 son's 40th birthday.
                                 I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1166 on: Jan 21, 2023, 05:35 AM »
25* and cloudy.

Well the snow blower worked OK on the 2 or 3 inches of snow and ice.

Mr.C, the Sacandaga River hits the Hudson first and then the Mohawk flows into the Hudson .

Eddie, glad you got some ICE time in. Haven't seen anyone out on this end of the lake, not sure of the bays on the South end.

Scout must have sprained her right front leg yesterday as she had a real bad limp in the late morning. It got worst and not wanting to have to wait over the weekend, took her to the vets. They gave her a look and that is all it is, a sprain, gave me some pain pills for her and this morning she seem to be doing better.

The wife and Lindsay are going to Saratoga this morning, I think they are going to BJ's.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1167 on: Jan 21, 2023, 06:18 AM »

28 degrees, will see mid 20's by late afternoon.

mr.clean...Early congratulations to you and the entire mr.clean family on the newest member :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eddie...Hope the "Snow Gods" show you some mercy in the coming days/weeks. Best of luck to your boys chasing bunnies :thumbsup:

IW...Happy Birthday to #3 :clap: :clap: You aren't kidding about price gouging. I couldn't even imagine a newbie trying to get into reloading :%$#!:

h2l...Glad the new blower did the job :thumbsup:

WW...Hope you have an awesome Saturday :thumbsup: We did find some eggs yesterday for $4 a dozen.

Dom...How is Misty doing?

Not sure what's on the agenda for today. I pretty well leave it up to my wife what she wants to do on her weekends.

Hope you all have a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1168 on: Jan 21, 2023, 06:53 AM »
Morning all,

MrC......early congrats on the new addition  :thumbsup:  also saw the crash on the news  :'( :'(

IW....happy birthday to son #3  :clap:  we had mostly rain/freezing rain, might be an inch of snow  :unsure:

H2L.....glad it's only a sprain and Scout's doing better today  :clap:

WS....some crazy price swings  :wacko:  $4 a dozen is CHEAP, hope you grabbed 2  ;)2

Eddie....saw a couple people on one of Oneida Lake's cameras Thursday, yesterday the same area was open water  :o keep expecting the dive team to be called to do a recovery :nono:

IFF.....hope you've heard some news on your saw  ???

FH4.....fingers crossed the bite has improved  :tipup:

Nothing much planned, we'll see what the day brings  ;)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1169 on: Jan 21, 2023, 07:18 AM »
Dom...How is Misty doing?

WS

She’s just hanging out in front of the heat duct…😁

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.