Author Topic: Congamond  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Ravo Himself

• Team IceShanty Addict
Congamond
« on: Jan 27, 2021, 05:07 PM »
Snuck out of work early today and fished north pond in the first cove. 5" of black ice. Tried to get out onto the main lake for deep water but there was a strip of ice that was a little too thin for comfort to try and cross. Next couple days will do the trick. Guys were out on middle pond but didn't check how much was there
The BIG one is just one flag away!

Species caught : largemouth, smallmouth,  bluegill, perch, White perch, crappie, trout, catfish, bowfin, pickerel, pike

-Ryan-

Offline metalfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Congamond
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2021, 09:09 PM »
That's awesome man ! Congrat's  on getting out Ryan. Hittin the Northwest corner this weekend for the second trip and goin to see if Mr Walleye is playin in Mt Tom Pond !!

Offline fishoninct

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fishon and often. Leave no trace.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2021, 04:13 AM »
Walleye at mount Tom, good luck. It is 15 minutes from my house.  We call it mount skunk on a normal day, mount one flag on an ok day, mount one fish on a good day, and forget about a great day of fishing.

There are LOTS of alewives there, so the fish don’t need to work hard to eat.

Luckily, you can set flags and watch them stay down from the comfort of your vehicle if you set up in front of the parking lot.
If you can't play nice, get off the ice!

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2021, 06:24 AM »
Luckily, you can set flags and watch them stay down from the comfort of your vehicle if you set up in front of the parking lot.

Hahahahaha!

Offline frenchy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • addicted to bass fishing
« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2021, 06:38 PM »
ive been doing good on middle pond all week
Bass fishing is #1

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Jan 31, 2021, 02:14 AM »
That's awesome man ! Congrat's  on getting out Ryan. Hittin the Northwest corner this weekend for the second trip and goin to see if Mr Walleye is playin in Mt Tom Pond !!

Fish at night and you can avoid the Mt Tom blues Scott mentions.  It's funny I always mean to ask why he fishes there having such feelings for the place.  Guys were all over it yesterday.  Also 15 mins from my house but I don't bother anymore.  When Valley angler sold live alwewives it was game on. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.