« on: Jan 18, 2012, 04:28 PM »
Anyone heading up for the bash?
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline k2muskie

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Bash
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2012, 08:19 PM »
Anyone heading up for the bash?

What 'bash' you referring to musky?  If its FG Burbot I could be wrong but I believe that was this past weekend...nope not interested in Burbot.  The Rockport shing-dig for the 4th of Feb...nope on that one also...

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2012, 09:04 PM »
I did mean the burbot bash. The burbot classic is this coming weekend jan 20-22 and the bash starts next Wednesday jan25 till Saturday jan28. With any luck ill be able to get the snowmobile up on the hard deck for the 1st run of the year, that's if they get snow up there. Last year I hauled it up and there wasn't any snow
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Mac daddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2012, 10:22 PM »
Muskyon46 we still don't have a drop of snow up here, you be alot better off on atv if available. Good luck at bash hope you guys catch every stupid eel in the lake.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2012, 10:47 PM »
Hey thanks for the intel Mac daddy. We are bringin a wheeler, just got the ORV sticker in the mail 2 days ago. My fishin buddies are fishin the classic this weekend so i will be gettin a report from them on monday if ill need to load the sled on the trailer too. Just curious whats the deal sleds costing $25 and four wheelers which you can use all year round being $15? Dont know about catchin all them eels but ill definately take one with a tag  ;)2
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.