Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1686938 times)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #8130 on: Mar 25, 2021, 10:38 AM »
I hope Northern bought a full pallet of these drill kits. Nearest I can count is you probably sold at least 20 of them and deserve a Kick Back from the company.

You get the Golden Finger Award!  ;D :thumbsup:

I have "sold" 5 FL18s for Vexilar over the past several seasons ...with my gift of gab and on ice quick tutorial ..unfortunately deals on those are scarce ..probably "sell" one more before next season begins :roflmao: . Between all the Cordless drill/Clam plate/auger combos and Vexilar FL18s on my local lake it'll be hard to tell all the anglers apart .  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8131 on: Mar 25, 2021, 01:05 PM »
NOTE :  Apparently I was wrong about the last day of this deal Today is the last day for this deal based on an Email I received

Ok folks this has got to be the best deal on a Milwaukee 2803-22 cordless drill..Use code 274607 for an extra $20 off.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200712404_200712404

I got a popup from another place after visiting northern tool and they had the bare tool 2803 for $138 or something.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8132 on: Mar 25, 2021, 07:59 PM »
I hope Northern bought a full pallet of these drill kits. Nearest I can count is you probably sold at least 20 of them and deserve a Kick Back from the company.

You get the Golden Finger Award!  ;D :thumbsup:

He costs me $170 this morning😀

Offline tater140

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8133 on: Mar 26, 2021, 07:56 AM »

He costs me $170 this morning😀
I went down this rabbit trail also this morning and can confirm the coupon still works.  I didn't really neeeeed it, moreso just wanted it.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8134 on: Mar 26, 2021, 07:58 AM »
I went down this rabbit trail also this morning and can confirm the coupon still works.  I didn't really neeeeed it, moreso just wanted it.

I thought about buying a couple extra to sell on Craigslist

Offline burgerunh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8135 on: Mar 26, 2021, 08:01 AM »
You could probably have ice fisherman lined up next fall to buy those for $225 or $250 if you wanted to sit on them and make a few bucks

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8136 on: Mar 26, 2021, 09:14 AM »
OK I chatted with Northern Tool ..DEALS usually run Tuesday to the following Wednesday...the discount code should be good till the first week in April 

Ok folks this has got to be the best deal on a Milwaukee 2803-22 cordless drill..Use code 274607 for an extra $20 off.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200712404_200712404

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8137 on: Mar 26, 2021, 09:31 AM »
Aside from this being a great deal there is another benefit to NT. I have found myself cruising through their catalog for other tools I would like to buy that are in the Fuel 18V line.

Uncle Sleepy Joe just deposited another $2800 in my account thanks to the youth of America who will be paying for this long after I am gone. Being a tool and fishing junky with extra cash sitting around is fun. When NT comes out with a deal on this I will be right on it.https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200647884_200647884
If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8138 on: Mar 26, 2021, 09:57 AM »
HD, Empty your PM box!

He told me to try the $20 off code on the sawzall and sure it did work.

Thanks again HD.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8139 on: Mar 26, 2021, 10:19 AM »
HD, Empty your PM box!

He told me to try the $20 off code on the sawzall and sure it did work.

Thanks again HD.

:thumbsup:

This $20 off $100 code 274607  may work for some battery deals as well Milwaukee  and DeWalt fans

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_power-tools+power-tool-batteries-chargers+power-tool-batteries+milwaukee

Online ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8140 on: Mar 26, 2021, 10:27 AM »
Gamalot- I'd consider the brushless version of the Sawzall for a few extra joe bucks.  I have it and it's a beast.

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #8142 on: Mar 26, 2021, 10:45 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on this deal HD.
Been thinking about buying one of these.
$159 to the door with the code.
Thanks again - SpitzoMT

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8143 on: Mar 26, 2021, 10:51 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on this deal HD.
Been thinking about buying one of these.
$159 to the door with the code.
Thanks again - SpitzoMT

Your welcome ..mine arrived today ..ordered on Tuesday

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8144 on: Mar 26, 2021, 10:57 AM »
Gamalot- I'd consider the brushless version of the Sawzall for a few extra joe bucks.  I have it and it's a beast.

:thumbsup: Good thinking but for the rare occasion I ever use a sawzall the $199 price for the brushless is too steep. I already own 3 corded sawzalls but want the battery one for when we build tree stands in the woods.

Offline Nitro_372

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8145 on: Mar 26, 2021, 03:18 PM »
:thumbsup:

This $20 off $100 code 274607  may work for some battery deals as well Milwaukee  and DeWalt fans
I used it on the milwaukee 8.0ah battery which was $20 off already and it came with free 3.0ah battery  :o

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8146 on: Mar 27, 2021, 07:42 AM »
If anyone is looking for a fish finder Bass Pro has the Garmin UHD SV73 in stock at the moment for $449. It's been out of stock and then periodically they must get a small order in and it's available briefly. I had one in my cart this past week and called in to clarify if it had a transducer included (the listing didn't specify) and while I was on hold waiting to find out it disappeared from my cart. If the listing was detailed (the listing for the current version clearly specifies it includes the GT56 ducer) I would have ordered it and been done.

I hate that crap and complained and got a $150 gift card and lo and behold a few days later it's in stock and I have one on the way for $299 not $449  ;D

I tried to get them to substitute the version with the GT56 which sells for $899 for the same price of $499 but they wouldn't do it.  ::)

Offline Skywagon

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8147 on: Mar 27, 2021, 03:10 PM »
I hate that crap and complained and got a $150 gift card and lo and behold a few days later it's in stock and I have one on the way for $299 not $449

Panoptix time?

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8148 on: Mar 29, 2021, 06:52 AM »
How do you find those Amazon Marketplace deals? Do you have those items saved on a wishlist or something or just find them by looking?

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8149 on: Mar 29, 2021, 06:56 AM »
Panoptix time?

It's certainly on the radar  ;D  .....  I'm not sure i can bring myself to spend that much $  ::)

At this point it doesn't matter. Friggin Bass Pro cancelled the order. Then on Sunday Cabela's showed it in stock and shockingly that was cancelled as well. This has gone on with them for years ... I think they do it on purpose to sell all the other stuff people order along with the great deal that drives them to order in the first place. If not they desperately need new software to coordinate their inventory and order processing.

I'm hoping to make a big enough stink after this last fiasco.

I know for a fact it happens all the time with Bass Pro and Cabelas - anyone run into it so blatantly with other retailers?

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8150 on: Mar 29, 2021, 06:57 AM »
Your welcome ..mine arrived today ..ordered on Tuesday

My drill combo arrived yesterday.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8151 on: Mar 29, 2021, 08:01 AM »
Amazon warehouse has the Clam rod holder for $9.15, I was looking for one of these, normal price is $25, ordered one yesterday for $10, Amazon must have had another one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FI2U4ZG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8152 on: Mar 29, 2021, 08:51 AM »
How do you find those Amazon Marketplace deals? Do you have those items saved on a wishlist or something or just find them by looking?

Just looking. A bad habit- I agree. I have saved a lot, but also spent a lot there over the years.
If there is something specific, I put an alert in on camelcamelcamel and when if gets to my target price it sends me an EMAIL. This time of year ice fishing stuff goes on sale, and I got a Frabill Aegis for $220 yesterday. I have waited 2 seasons for that one.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8153 on: Mar 29, 2021, 09:44 AM »

That's what I do, you can make as many wishlists as you want. I made one that is full of stuff I might want if the price is right, but don't really need. Like if I could use another reel, I'll pick out 5 that I might want and add them to my list. If the price drops from what it was when I added it, it will show, as will anything added to the warehouse, just have to remember to check every few days. Most of the stuff I post is something I already bought or was watching for a buddy, but still have on the list.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8154 on: Mar 29, 2021, 10:18 AM »
 For Amazon I just add it to my cart and/or save for later "cart" ..and check in every morning ..there will be price changes increased or decreased  when you go to your cart atop the page ..I find it easier on my laptop ..my phone not so much ... I believe its there but have to hunt for it .

As long as you dont clear your history ...this should stay even w/o signing into your amazon account.

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8155 on: Mar 29, 2021, 11:15 AM »
All of the drills ordered from Northern arrived this weekend, mine and 3 buddies are all great! I see most others who ordered theirs are allso either arrived or on the way. Northern Tolls hit this deal out of the park IMO, Thanks to HD for the heads up. BTW, each kit includes 2 XC 5 AH batteries and if you check prices on those alone they would cost more that the entire kits we just scored.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8156 on: Mar 29, 2021, 11:26 AM »
All of the drills ordered from Northern arrived this weekend, mine and 3 buddies are all great! I see most others who ordered theirs are allso either arrived or on the way. Northern Tolls hit this deal out of the park IMO, Thanks to HD for the heads up. BTW, each kit includes 2 XC 5 AH batteries and if you check prices on those alone they would cost more that the entire kits we just scored.

Well I am glad that you spread the word ..looks like someone on YouTube made a video of the deal ..had 51 views at the time the deal ran out of stock . It got my head scratching ..other retailers may be inclined to have deals as well ..as the 2803-22 is not easy to come by  ...although not impossible to find the 2803-22..not as easy to kick across . Maybe Milwaukee is discontinuing this model or its up for redesign ..just my thoughts .

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8157 on: Mar 29, 2021, 11:36 AM »
Well I am glad that you spread the word ..looks like someone on YouTube made a video of the deal ..had 51 views at the time the deal ran out of stock . It got my head scratching ..other retailers may be inclined to have deals as well ..as the 2803-22 is not easy to come by  ...although not impossible to find the 2803-22..not as easy to kick across . Maybe Milwaukee is discontinuing this model or its up for redesign ..just my thoughts .

My suspicions as well HD. I would expect to see an updated model of the Fuel 18 brushless drills in the very near future. It makes no difference at all to me since my original Fuel is the earlier version I think a 2704 model that is a bit larger than the 2803 but has been and remains perfectly functional after 3 full seasons on my Clam Plate. Running these drills on a 7 or 8 inch auger is quite a load to be sure however we also run them in a very clean environment devoid of the workplace dust and crap most drills have to deal with plus the biggest culprit for tools of this nature is overheating which our auger drills rarely ever experience unless they get used during the Off Season for standard drilling work. Mine is completely dedicated for Ice.

Offline Nitro_372

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8158 on: Mar 29, 2021, 11:48 AM »
Kittery trading post
 Take 25% OFF ONE QUALIFYING ITEM with code:

FLASH25

kitterytradingpost.com
ends at 4 pm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8159 on: Mar 29, 2021, 12:07 PM »
Kittery trading post
 Take 25% OFF ONE QUALIFYING ITEM with code:

FLASH25

kitterytradingpost.com
ends at 4 pm

make an account and free shipping after 20 bucks

https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/special-offer.html

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.