Author Topic: One More Nebraskan ...  (Read 1560 times)

Offline hawgerdawger

• Team IceShanty Regular
One More Nebraskan ...
« on: Jan 15, 2006, 08:45 PM »
Hello, fellow Nebraskans. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a new member to IceShanty who lives in Chadron. Stumbled across the site when I was looking for ice sled design ideas and have been "hooked" since. Built the sled this week, which I'm sure jinxed the weather for the rest of the year. Here it is, all dressed up with no place to go! ...

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." --Unknown

Offline jigbounce

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • got any biscuits for sale in there?
Re: One More Nebraskan ...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2006, 12:47 AM »
welcome to the site hawgerdawger!  Looks like every thing is in its place on your setup that you got there.  I think that I made the ice stay away when I got a new auger for x-mas so your not the only one.  I really hope we get a cold spell some time again this winter or spring!?!? :-\

Offline hawgerdawger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2006, 10:09 AM »
Thanks for the note, jigbounce. Maybe I'd better clean the golf clubs to add some balance!

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." --Unknown

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2006, 11:20 AM »
no i think the new fish trap i got  jinxed the weather  lol      :-\

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.