Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1694096 times)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #3000 on: Jul 23, 2018, 03:11 PM »

Shappell wh6500 10% off with first email sign up but this place is similar to dick sporting goods.. 223.99 is price..

https://m.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/shappell-wide-house-6500-4-person-ice-fishing-shelter-16sppuwdhs6500xxxfic/16sppuwdhs6500xxxfic?uniqueID=1652184

Clam Vista link stealth therMal with 10%off on first email sign up price is 255.99 plus you get 10%??

https://m.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/clam-vista-link-stealth-thermal-3-person-ice-fishing-shelter-16cloavstlnkthrmlfic/16cloavstlnkthrmlfic?uniqueID=2583234

Cabela's, bass pro , and ganderoutdoors are no go for clearence shanties just a heads up just did a rounds and found these.. at some of the stores I shop by the way your better of buying and shipping free to store or from a local store you can return to if a problem arises .. just thinking out loud there..

20%off at field and stream on your order right now discount taken in cart..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3001 on: Jul 25, 2018, 05:36 AM »
Vexilar UC-100 Ultra Pack Carrying Case - $36.63  30+% off regular price.  A nice buy for someone wanting to upgrade from a Genz Box.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZZ84GE?psc=1

Celsius Deluxe Ice Holds Rods 38" CEL-DELRC Case Protective Hard inner liner - $22.70  50+% off.  Nice inexpensive rod case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013IND5HA?psc=1

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3002 on: Jul 25, 2018, 07:37 AM »
With Baffins they are true to size. Although they may seem tight the first several times out. They conform to your feet. Fish USA has some good deals going.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #3003 on: Jul 25, 2018, 10:05 AM »

Not sure what I'm going to use them for yet but bought 2! I'll figure something out. 50 cents in store only

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3004 on: Jul 25, 2018, 02:25 PM »
My Frabill Recruit should be here tomorrow....I bought it at 279 cause I need it and had the cash in hand lol

Now I've gotta find a deal on boots after the kids are back in school and before ice up

Catchin' Fish

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3005 on: Jul 25, 2018, 02:55 PM »
My Frabill Recruit should be here tomorrow....I bought it at 279 cause I need it and had the cash in hand lol

Now I've gotta find a deal on boots after the kids are back in school and before ice up

I'm handing out a demerit to you for not buying at $213.  Do you not own/use a credit card???  Now I will have to try and make up for the $66 loss on a boot deal for you.  What size and what do you want? ;D

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3006 on: Jul 26, 2018, 04:31 PM »
9-9.5 lol

I own a cc but it doesn't get used for purchases like this lol

Catchin' Fish

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3007 on: Jul 27, 2018, 05:18 AM »
15% Cash Back at Cabela’s, Sierra Trading Post and more via Active Junky!!!  Today only!  Whoohoo!  Should I buy the HB Solix 12 or the new Ravin R20 Sniper?  Decision time... ???  Nice to have $3K worth of Cabela’s Gift cards in my back pocket for $2,400.  Total savings (35%) on the Solix would be about $1,015 and about $910 on the crossbow.   Gonna be a tough day I think.  ;D

DN

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3008 on: Jul 27, 2018, 10:54 AM »
15% Cash Back at Cabela’s, Sierra Trading Post and more via Active Junky!!!  Today only!  Whoohoo!  Should I buy the HB Solix 12 or the new Ravin G20 Sniper?  Decision time... ???  Nice to have $3K worth of Cabela’s Gift cards in my back pocket for $2,400.  Total savings (35%) on the Solix would be about $1,015 on the Solix and about $910 on the crossbow.   Gonna be a tough day I think.  ;D

DN

Well, I'm biased toward fishing gear, so I say go with the Solix! :thumbsup:

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #3009 on: Jul 27, 2018, 11:31 AM »
i just ran a search and found a great deal on a ridgid drill and driver kit you want for sure if your going to use ridgid brand for augers. they are giving extra two 4amp batteries in this deal for a total of four 4amp batteries at sale price of 250$ normally 280$ with only two of the batteries.
each battery normally sells for 100$ each,  buying the batteries in this kit assures the lsa compliant offer made from ridgid.

Note: Registration will claim the extra 2 batteries are not covered for LSA. You may need to message the Ridgid team from within the system. It seems they haven't automated it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Brushless-2-Tool-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-with-Free-2-Pack-of-4-0Ah-Batteries-R9205-AC840087P/305250777

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3010 on: Jul 27, 2018, 02:17 PM »
Well, I'm biased toward fishing gear, so I say go with the Solix! :thumbsup:

I ended up going with the Ravin R20 Sniper.  I have a working HB 898c SI, so I can wait until next year to upgrade, but I really want to hunt with a crossbow, so...  it’s back ordered due to high demand/limited supply, so I will have wait a couple of weeks or more until I get it.

DN

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3011 on: Jul 27, 2018, 03:13 PM »
Congrats and enjoy your new toy when it finally gets to you!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3012 on: Jul 27, 2018, 04:09 PM »
i just ran a search and found a great deal on a ridgid drill and driver kit you want for sure if your going to use ridgid brand for augers. they are giving extra two 4amp batteries in this deal for a total of four 4amp batteries at sale price of 250$ normally 280$ with only two of the batteries.
each battery normally sells for 100$ each,  buying the batteries in this kit assures the lsa compliant offer made from ridgid.

Note: Registration will claim the extra 2 batteries are not covered for LSA. You may need to message the Ridgid team from within the system. It seems they haven't automated it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Brushless-2-Tool-Hammer-Drill-and-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-with-Free-2-Pack-of-4-0Ah-Batteries-R9205-AC840087P/305250777
That is a great buy. Wish I had gotten the 2 extra batteries when I bought mine.
<===Lefty===

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3013 on: Jul 27, 2018, 04:55 PM »
Congrats and enjoy your new toy when it finally gets to you!

Thanks tbern!  For the fellows not yet sold on the eBay SVM Cabela’s gift cards deals and activejunky.com, my total for the crossbow and accessories that I ordered came to $3,122.59.   My out of pocket was $2,089 and some change.  HUGE SAVINGS!  Please investigate if you haven’t already.  I just saved a boatload of cash on a very expensive top of the heap crossbow.  A little bit of time and legwork can save you a ton of cash.  I was patient and waited until activejunky was @15% cash back at Cabela’s and man did I cash in.  Over $1K in realized savings on this purchase.

Thank you’s go out to the members (kayl & mboss) who turned me on to the eBay SVM deals and activejunky.com.  I owe you.  Thank you very much.  ;)

DN

PS.  I almost forgot!  Thanks also to prospector for allaying my fears regarding the number of gift cards that could be used in a single purchase!  I used thirty cards one after the other and no issues at all!

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3014 on: Jul 27, 2018, 07:32 PM »
Ninja, did you order everything over the phone or in stores? Doesn't the website only allow a few cards to be used in a transaction?
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3015 on: Jul 27, 2018, 07:36 PM »
Ninja, did you order everything over the phone or in stores? Doesn't the website only allow a few cards to be used in a transaction?

No.  Online.   No limit on the number of gift cards used at all . 

DN

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3016 on: Jul 27, 2018, 09:29 PM »

Is that price cause it's the olDer Gen 5 x with 700 inch pounds??  versus the up dated version has 750 inch pounds ?? My box and labeling says 750 inch pounds and this model just came out recently..  with the two smaller batteries.. for 99.00 but is that a better drill I got or just a relabeled older drill??  If it is a better drill would it be better to wait for some?? I know the batteries having a lsa is a big deal...  but so is the inch pounds produced.. 

Here's the one I bought..

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-1-2-in-Compact-Brushless-Hammer-Drill-with-2-1-5-Ah-Batteries-and-Charger-R861162SB/304583628

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3017 on: Jul 27, 2018, 09:37 PM »

Is that price cause it's the olDer Gen 5 x with 700 inch pounds??  versus the up dated version has 750 inch pounds ?? My box and labeling says 750 inch pounds and this model just came out recently..  with the two smaller batteries.. for 99.00 but is that a better drill I got or just a relabeled older drill??  If it is a better drill would it be better to wait for some?? I know the batteries having a lsa is a big deal...  but so is the inch pounds produced.. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-1-2-in-Compact-Brushless-Hammer-Drill-with-2-1-5-Ah-Batteries-and-Charger-R861162SB/304583628

They're releasing a new model with 1239 inch pounds of torque...I'm waiting for that beast!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3018 on: Jul 27, 2018, 10:10 PM »
Nice job brother!  :clap:

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3019 on: Jul 28, 2018, 12:01 AM »

smaller torque by 50 inch pounds. my gen5x is brushed and 780 inch pounds.

here's another ridgid deal. normal price is 280$ and it now 100$ off and they throw in two small batteries for free.all offer lsa.
180$
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-Drill-Driver-and-Impact-Driver-2-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-Free-2-Pack-of-Batteries-R9603-AC840087P/305250770

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3020 on: Jul 28, 2018, 02:50 AM »
smaller torque by 50 inch pounds. my gen5x is brushed and 780 inch pounds.

here's another ridgid deal. normal price is 280$ and it now 100$ off and they throw in two small batteries for free.all offer lsa.
180$
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Brushless-Drill-Driver-and-Impact-Driver-2-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-Free-2-Pack-of-Batteries-R9603-AC840087P/305250770

That's a heck of a deal for $180 2 four amp batteries 2 x 1.3 amp batteries a impact and a reg drill driver for putting in tent stakes .. guess I need another drill..

I am wondering if they upped the torque on the drill I bought??  it says 750 inlbs all over the box were the other one I had..  said 700 inlbs all over the box.. if its 750 in lbs I can run a k drill with it?? See why I am wondering ..

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3021 on: Jul 28, 2018, 02:56 AM »
They're releasing a new model with 1239 inch pounds of torque...I'm waiting for that beast!

Can't wait to see it??

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3022 on: Jul 28, 2018, 09:38 AM »

That's a heck of a deal for $180 2 four amp batteries 2 x 1.3 amp batteries a impact and a reg drill driver for putting in tent stakes .. guess I need another drill..

I am wondering if they upped the torque on the drill I bought??  it says 750 inlbs all over the box were the other one I had..  said 700 inlbs all over the box.. if its 750 in lbs I can run a k drill with it?? See why I am wondering ..

i kind of look at it like this, 100 inch pounds roughly per inch of auger bit. but some of this depends on sharpness of blade and angle of attack and ice conditions and how well the auger removes shavings at it cuts or not. k-drill is supposed to be for in ice house drilling so it doesn't throw shavings and tries to keep them in the hole and that's why it's broken sections up the auger.

we heard some complaints of shaving not being cleared automatically last season and people needed to lift the bit all of the way out of the hole and spin off the shavings because it was too much load on the drill motors.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3023 on: Jul 28, 2018, 05:10 PM »
i kind of look at it like this, 100 inch pounds roughly per inch of auger bit. but some of this depends on sharpness of blade and angle of attack and ice conditions and how well the auger removes shavings at it cuts or not. k-drill is supposed to be for in ice house drilling so it doesn't throw shavings and tries to keep them in the hole and that's why it's broken sections up the auger.

we heard some complaints of shaving not being cleared automatically last season and people needed to lift the bit all of the way out of the hole and spin off the shavings because it was too much load on the drill motors.

Thank you sir!!  that's what I was wondering on the drill motors over loading..

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3026 on: Jul 31, 2018, 03:01 PM »
Svm Cabela's gc $100 for $85.....not as great as before, but still

Offline Hutbomber

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3027 on: Jul 31, 2018, 10:11 PM »
Thanks prospector for the hole covers. Should work great this year up at Henry's! And thanks TCF on the flannel a bit big but I'm sure at the rate I'm going it will fit fine for hardwater season.  ;)
 Also thanks to EVERYONE who participates in the theard it's fun to stop by and see there's other's with the addiction.  ;D
Hope everyone is having a great summer!
I hope i'm half as good as my Dogs think i am ;-)

Offline KLR1968

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3028 on: Aug 02, 2018, 05:31 PM »
I Won  ;D

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3029 on: Aug 02, 2018, 05:35 PM »
I Won  ;D

Nice now that's a steal of a deal..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum