Author Topic: Preacherman-"Hardwater Season" 05-06 pics (pg. 6) - Update 3/01/06  (Read 22967 times)

Offline Preacher_man

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Have a Real CRAPPIE Day!!!!
 Thnaks AW!! This has been a great crappie year for me!  ::)

Hey Pete, Thats God with a capital G!!!  :D  And I still thank him for my vex!!!  ;D ;D
TEAM  PA.

Offline krappie_king

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Crappie anyone?
Got out last nite with my good friend, Jiger Jim! Had a REAL CRAPPIE NITE!!!  ;D  ;D
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Where did u catch so many crappies?!!?!?! I wanna catch some fish like that!
Hello, you have reached John. I am currently fishing. Leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as Ice fishing becomes an olympic sport.

bonkfan14

hows it going padre?..still looks like your killing them callies i see...well i just want to let you know that im in the keystone state working but have my ice gear with me so you better lookk over your shoulder the next time your fishing and you might be seeing me ;D...well i should be here for another week then im off again....by the way how far are you away from pottstown? maybe i can stop by on my way threw and meet you in person...we can talk all about CALLIES and jigs and such ;D...well gotta go for now but keep them pics coming....zeke

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
hali...louya! you must be fishin with a bible in one hand and a rod in the other.good catch preacherman.......not that id know...we dont have those fish up in Saskatchewan so i have no idea if you did well or not..haha

Offline PondPro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FISH ON!!!!!!!!FISH OFF.............
nice fish, lookes like a fun day.
Tom G :tipup:<br />

Offline Preacher_man

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Have a Real CRAPPIE Day!!!!
 As this season has come to an end, I just want say May God Bless You All and Keep you close to HIm! Until next season!!  ;D
                                                Preacherman  :tipup:
TEAM  PA.

bonkfan14

As this season has come to an end, I just want say May God Bless You All and Keep you close to HIm! Until next season!!  ;D
                                                Preacherman  :tipup:
god bless you also PADRE!!!!! and looking forward to meeting you next season ....... or this summer you never know.... your friend crappiedaddie (ZEKE)

Offline seaweed01

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Crappiedaddie,

You won't meet a nicer person. He is awful lucky on those crappies.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.