New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: A slow day fishing but we got some fish !( Epic drone footage Cossayuna Lake NY)  (Read 1417 times)

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Snow day on the ice but the fishing picked up when the sun went down !

Offline xxxbeer247

• Team IceShanty Regular
I enjoyed the drone footage. Did you catch anything other than perch? I’ve had luck there with crappie/gills just before dark but in shallower water on the other side of that island.

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
No just the fish in the video. Normally that lake rocks for perch. The north end was dead all day. Drilled about 50 holes. Talked to 2 other anglers who did the same and they also came up short.

Offline Ice Chipper

• Team IceShanty Regular
Fantastic video! Best I've seen ! That's one lucky young fellow that's with you and he's doing a great job narrating the video's . The drone shot was amazing!  Can't wait to see some more! Thanks!   :) :)

Offline DeadEyez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Great video!  Thanks for sharing
NORTH SHORE ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARD

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Another good video FullThrottle ,is the young man your son very well spoken think he has a future in outdoor adventure videos. Nice drone footage.
Steve

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Fantastic video! Best I've seen ! That's one lucky young fellow that's with you and he's doing a great job narrating the video's . The drone shot was amazing!  Can't wait to see some more! Thanks!   :) :)

Thanks, that’s rowan he’s my stepson.he enjoys making the YouTube videos. I always bring the drone with me but it’s normally too windy to fly it. Hopefully we’ll get out for a few more trips before the ice is gone!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
talk about a quick reply, thank you for answering my question. Glad the two of you have an activity to share videos will be of benefit to Rowan when he has to do any public speaking in school.
Steve

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity

Thanks, that’s rowan he’s my stepson.he enjoys making the YouTube videos. I always bring the drone with me but it’s normally too windy to fly it. Hopefully we’ll get out for a few more trips before the ice is gone!

Getting him involved is the best.  I thought he did a good job.

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
He’s getting better! No 14 inchers this time . Maybe next time !

Offline sodussut

• Team IceShanty Addict
when the sun goes down the perch usually shut off for me; good goin'!

Offline SSmokinn SS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice video. I had plans to get my young boys out on the ice this season but unfortunately that didn’t happen due to some bad luck...

I am not sure how familiar you are with that lake, but don’t be scared to go west from the nose of that island. Some nice humps out there.

Offline fullThrottle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Yeah I normally fish that lake Early ice ,we are actually on the south side of the island in that end clip catching the fish. I always take Rowan out on that lake. The ice is normally pretty safe

Offline mkiburz

• IceShanty Rookie
Great video.  Thanks for sharing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.