Author Topic: Northlands "new puppet minnows"  (Read 1271 times)

Offline berg285

• Team IceShanty Regular
Northlands "new puppet minnows"
« on: Jan 28, 2015, 11:05 AM »
Has anybody else noticed that some retail stores gander Mtn, cabelas and probably a few others carry the new UV colors in the puppet minnow but you can't find any info online yet or even pictures of them. I have a coupe #3 in the new glo electric perch color but I am looking for them in the number #5 the 1oz size. I kinda figured they were just newer like a late release and hadn't hit all the retail stores yet and online. Cause you can only find info on there standard 8 colors on there site and others. But my gander shows like 4 other colors in UV just not the bigger ones they didn't really know when i asked. Just thought i would throw this out there  :tipup:

Offline MJB

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Northlands "new puppet minnows"
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2015, 10:18 AM »
I wouldn't bother buying anything from gander, I'm not even sure if they employ people who actually fish. Not to mention their prices are 10-20% above retail.  do yourself a favor and buy from local small bait and tackle stores or order your tackle. Don't support those crooks!
**HARD WATER MAFIA**

Offline berg285

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Northlands "new puppet minnows"
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2015, 08:26 AM »
I try to buy from the smaller bait shops as much as possibe but the town I live In the only place we have is gander. But what i am looking for I just can't find anywhere. I Have resorted to airbrushing my own custom jigging raps to copy that northland color

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.