New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1096003 times)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
don't know what's next door there, but it can't be good...... ::) ;D
\

OTB

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
I think jimmy is trying to get some money for some electronics. I am at the laundrymat, his car is here, but he isn't. Maybe next door Pooley?
probably! OTB!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline Steelhead71

• Team IceShanty Regular
You cant go wrong with the MarCum models, just purchased the LX-5 from Reeds. Good luck with your purchases whichever model you choose.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
cant wait to get my check friday...give half to blondezilla the other half to marcum....lmao...livin g the american dream...lol...real snotty mix of weather over here today.... ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
cant wait to get my check friday...give half to blondezilla the other half to marcum....lmao...livin g the american dream...lol...real snotty mix of weather over here today.... ::)

I have a call into a good friend and MarCum rep/salesman for you Joe....will find out tonite what kind of deal we can get for you...hang in there buddy, we'll get you on the right track... ;)

Oh, and congrats on reaching 2k posts  ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
nothing to do but yak on this and facebook before and after work..... ::) ::) ::) suks being the only one awake and partying at 1 in the morning..... ;) ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
We may fish greenwood lake saturday. Lots of people out there last saturday.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i got a girls indoor field hockey tourney in my gym sat.....i dont think i'll be breaking up any fights with them.... ;) ;D...i'll sit back and drink my coffee.... ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Heard from the MarCum rep a little bit ago....the only thing that is left until August are the VX-1 like mine and they are 299.00    plus shipping.....all the other MarCum models are sold out from them...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
thats gonna be the one i want anyhoo so as long as they have them over the weekend  i'm good to go....bad thing is i aint got much time left to fool with it this year.... ;) ;D phone is starting to ring and it aint about fishing and fun.... ::)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular

Good Luck!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Catfight!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Catfight!

NEED PICS...nothing like a good cat fight

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 ::) ::) ::) i'll take the insta mattic and see what i can do..... ;) ;D.....whew...we got dumped on snow wise...13 inches and still coming.... ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
::) ::) ::) i'll take the insta mattic and see what i can do..... ;) ;D.....whew...we got dumped on snow wise...13 inches and still coming.... ::)

you can have it...I think it missed us up here, only about an inch so far, but if we get what's supposed to be coming Thursday/Friday...look out..

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yeah...thurs /fridays round 2..... ::) ::) ::) harder walk out on highland...i'm hoping maybe sunday.... :-\

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
If it hits I'll probably wait til next weekend to fish....oh well...that lake has 20+ inches anyways, not going anywhere for a while....I'll pray for wind out on Highland til you get out there ;) blow all the snow off...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
around 14 inches to blow off.... ::) ::) ::)...nice and heavy and wet...heart attack snow.... ;) ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
just take your time/lots of breaks on the way out, or fish the first cove out  ;)

Offline BCSHANTY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Went back out to (sullivan co.) and caught a few big crappies (biggest was 14 1/2 inches) and a couple of big smallies (could'nt catch any of those 15 inch suckers-ha ha) will send pictures when i figure out how,maybe I'll meet you  guys at Greenwood if you can pm me where to park!!!!!!!!!

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Hey Joe an Insta-Matic ???? ??? I didn't know they still made film for them !!
You are showing your age brother ;D ::)
We got 12" of heavy wet sh#@ real hard to plow. and still no electric since 10:00 last night.
And up to 2 feet more starting tonight .
Time to grab another silver bullet and fill the generator with gas again :thumbsup:

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
20" of white poo-poo up here.... more tomorrow and Friday....We went from 5th dryest winters on record to normal snow fall in two days :P
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yeah...i hear they is calling for 24 inches of snow over the next 2 days here....between work and home i'm sick of moving it... ::) ::) ::)

Offline pdbjr1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Yeah I'm a redneck, I could ice fish for a living.
joe let me know if you go on sunday,  I might have to meet you up there.

Heaven is a Jack and Coke in one hand, a jig pole in the other and being surrounded by the ones that don't mind you do both.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
will do paul...if its 2 /3 ft of snow i prob. wont go.... :-\

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I've already canceled any fishing trips this weekend, as well as the kids already don't have school on account of what is supposed to come...Joe, I have a sonar unit in my possession, if you don't mind no zoom, the price is better that the VX-1...a Vex FL-8 se...just a thought though..it's listed on the for sale board on here

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Morning everyone Holehawg-Joe congrats on joining the 2k post club. I have a far amount of snow on the ground here also with more coming down one of my neighbor's pine Trees took a beating from Tuesday's storm.
  Timster sorry to read about your power loss glad you have a generator. Also see your dept. assisted on a good size blaze in Wurtsboro.
While let me get off the computer and finish cleaning up from Tuesday;s storm.
 Steve

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
dang snow...... >:( >:( >:(...

Offline mtbusch

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • lonelywolf
dang snow...... >:( >:( >:(...
not too bad here yet, i'm just going to push a shovel before the real accumulation forecasted  for tonight..  a few inches of heavy slush still sucks..can't imagine any chance for this weekend in  these regions  gl and be extra careful on melting ice
lonelywolf lol

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
getting  nasty  over here....wind is starting to pick up.... ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.