The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: christina lake ice  (Read 1191 times)

Offline RS_ICEMAN

• IceShanty Rookie
christina lake ice
« on: Jan 15, 2009, 10:44 PM »
was wondering if anyone has made the journey into Christina lake yet this year.  If so how was the trail going in and how was the ice and fishing conditions.

Offline Ouzel

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: christina lake ice
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2009, 10:56 AM »
I was over Christina yesterday (Thursday 15, Jan) and from 21,000 ft it looked good!, looked like there had definitely been sleds out on it and maybe was a couple people there then.
On up the valley on the west slope, all the lakes looked good, except Fremont and it had busted ice and open water to from tbe boat dock and lodge up as far a Higgins point.
Just have to wonder what things are like after that little shaker we had last night!

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2009, 06:19 PM »
What little shaker?
Love to Fish and make Soft Plastic baits<br /><br />Just doesnt get any better than catching fish off your own panfish/ trout baits   from tubes, curly tails, and small baits catching fish of any species

Offline FeatherBender

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2009, 07:55 PM »
What little shaker?
3.7 mag quake...about 8 miles from Hoback Jct. into the Snake River Canyon.  I thought my son was crawling behind the couch!

Offline trfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish On
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2009, 09:53 PM »
wow that's crazy what day and time did this happen?  that size could do some damage on the ice anywhere
Love to Fish and make Soft Plastic baits<br /><br />Just doesnt get any better than catching fish off your own panfish/ trout baits   from tubes, curly tails, and small baits catching fish of any species

Offline Icemanjim

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2009, 10:54 PM »
Here fishy fishy fishy, I don't want to hurt you, I just want to catch you!

Offline FeatherBender

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2009, 08:19 AM »
wow that's crazy what day and time did this happen? 

9:15pm Thursday (or was it Wed? :embarassed:).  Iceman's link will tell more.  I'm guessing you didn't feel it in Kem?  Know anyone there who did?
 :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.