Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Could it be?

(1/5) > >>

rivereddy:
Good Day Gents,

Lst night, here in INDY we had a hard frost,and, when I looked out the back window this morning I saw that the birdbath was frozen solid.
Not good for ducks, but just maybe this year will allow me to get out the "Little Poles.

fish on,

rivereddy

Hexagenia51:
Keepin my fingers crossed! The beagle’s water pan had about a quarter of an inch of ice and we had 26 degrees this morning. Hex

zcm_82:
I'm just over the border in IL right along the Newton/Benton county line, and we've had hard frosts the last 3 mornings. It was 24° yesterday before sunup, and some of the ditches were frozen over around here until 9am or so. Looks like a warming trend starting tomorrow through next week, though.

Michigan Slim:
OMG, you folks just ain't right! One of my ponds in northern Michigan skimmed over Monday night.

zcm_82:
There will definitely be some iced up ditches over the next few days with overnights in the 20s, but it'll be 4-6 weeks before we see anything walkable around here.

Pre Xmas ice is a once in a lifetime event locally. Last time I know of it happening was in the mid-1970s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version