Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

Vexilar charger question

<< < (2/3) > >>

hardwater diehard:
Vexilar has a Float mode ..not certain what that means ..could mean a back and forth between red and green

https://store.vexilar.com/charger-1-amp-digital-automatic-charger.html

hardwater diehard:
If you do have an Ultra Pack ..you may want to make sure the battery is connect properly ..and the connections are clean . Also when you were trying to charge it was the battery cold ..needs to up to room temperature for best charging.

DR.SPECKLER:
Yeah thats weird mine stays red while charging and green when charged.no flashing.but on other chargers i have if its flashing means a battery connection or battery problem.well i take that back my battery tender jr flashes green at 80% charge.

hardwater diehard:
2:58 mark ..its Marcum but may apply

taxi1:

--- Quote from: DR.SPECKLER on Jan 09, 2021, 10:04 AM ---Yeah thats weird mine stays red while charging and green when charged.no flashing.but on other chargers i have if its flashing means a battery connection or battery problem.well i take that back my battery tender jr flashes green at 80% charge.

--- End quote ---
I had a battery (one of three) that shows green on the charger but it's dead and won't charge up. (volt meter says it's dead). Other two read fine and are not dead. Go figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version