Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Dressing for ice fishing

Ice fishing Bib Question

<< < (2/3) > >>

idtrout:
I measured the Baffin boots at the top they are 24 inches around and down by the bottom they are 20 inches around

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: idtrout on Jan 04, 2021, 01:26 PM ---I measured the Baffin boots at the top they are 24 inches around and down by the bottom they are 20 inches around

--- End quote ---

Seems they should fit around the bottom/ankle ..but that 24" circumference on top could be an big problem/obstacle..

hardwater diehard:
Just did another measurement on my SI Climate ..about a foot up from my fully adjust cuff (cuff adjusted for shortest length) I was able to get a wooden 12 in rule across/diameter of the bib leg ..the bib is wider at the knee area and tapers down.

idtrout:
Thanks to all of you and a personel shout out to Hardwater Diehard. I think since Cabelas is so close to my house I'll order a pair of Striker Ice bibs and try them at the store if they don't work I'll just return them. Thanks again warmer days are in my future.

9huskies:
I would get a pair of gaiters to use with your current bibs. It solves the problem for much less money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version