Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

Curlew Lake Reports

<< < (2/18) > >>

Hamop:
I'll be at Curlew this Saturday!  Hope to see some of you out there. 

hugeinchina:

--- Quote from: Hamop on Jan 09, 2018, 11:02 PM ---I'll be at Curlew this Saturday!  Hope to see some of you out there.

--- End quote ---
We will be there. Looks like we will have good weather. Hopefully the Fish cooperate!

wlai:
I am thinking about going out to Curlew as well...one question, where can I pick up some spring bobbers and small jigs on the way from the West Side?  Would Sportsman Warehouse in Wenatchee have them?

hugeinchina:

--- Quote from: wlai on Jan 10, 2018, 11:56 PM ---I am thinking about going out to Curlew as well...one question, where can I pick up some spring bobbers and small jigs on the way from the West Side?  Would Sportsman Warehouse in Wenatchee have them?

--- End quote ---

I am checking with my cousin who lives there in Wenatchee. I will post once I have an answer one way or the other for you. I know they were purchasing ice fishing stuff this week, but I don't know if they went there to do it.

hugeinchina:

--- Quote from: wlai on Jan 10, 2018, 11:56 PM ---I am thinking about going out to Curlew as well...one question, where can I pick up some spring bobbers and small jigs on the way from the West Side?  Would Sportsman Warehouse in Wenatchee have them?

--- End quote ---

She says that they have ice equipment, but that it is selling out quickly and there was not a lot to choose from. Sounds like you may want to give them a call before stopping in there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version