Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Prairie Creek is lookin' screwed

<< < (2/2)

Swedish__Pimple:
Gotta find em to catch em Enich,theres more bluegill in Summit than you evidentally know about,I got 50 keepers today............. ;D

Enich:
I still catch em there Pimple (lived in Richmond for 3 years) and I know some honey holes (not the causeway or the campground cove - you have to hike to em).  Just saying its not what it used to be.  You even said you had to work for yours this week.  Used to not have to "work for em", especially during first ice as you probably remember....

I can remember tearing em up any day you went from 4pm on.  Don't get me wrong, I love Summit.  Just sad to see it so overwhelmed.  Used to be a nice kept secret for the locals..I was more of the deep water perch type anyway (out near the islands).  The perch fishing has gone way down.  I'm sure I'll still make at least one trip out there (I need mousies!). 

I know you have the summit touch - don't share those honey holes with too many people....word spreads fast!

asphalt_kid:
Hey Enich Barb said she wouldnt have any mousies at the Bait shop till at the earliest next Friday the 16th.

Just trying to save you a drive and giving you the heads up.

Swedish__Pimple:
Big difference on sittin on a honey hole and sittin on a honey hole and catching them,I see it every year,I like turning people on to fish,Im that kinda guy,I dont eat the nasty things anyway................ .......I just Love to catch e'm,

Jimmy

Enich:
Hey thanks Kid - its a good hour for me to head there now..

No argument there Pimp - honey holes aren't honey holes unles your catching fish.  I like putting folks on fish as well....just not 500 of them..

(By the way, you just need those fish cooked right and you'll eat em  :D )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version