Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Reflector Tape With Style.

(1/3) > >>

Skipper:
I was wondering if I could get some cool patterns or colors in reflective tape? I like to goober my gear up with reflective material to prevent a mishap with a high velocity snowmobile or a drunk in a pickup. I am in the process of putting together an older Polaris snowmobile for ice fishing, and I would like to stripe it up, or even put some graphics stickers on it. The stuff they sell in the hardware store is either red, white, or yellow. Those colors provide visibility for safety, but not the pizazz needed to spruce up an ATV or sled.

Two fish Tommy and I had a close call with a drunk hunyuk in a pickup a few months back, visibility is a good thing! I would love for my wheeler and snowmobile to look like a spaceship landing on the ice. ;D

SLED_NECK:
well in my shop class at school we make vinyls for trucks and stuff, (the stuff you say on everybody windows) we Probely could order some refelective vinyl.

Skipper:
I never thought of that. I have a guy here in town that cuts vinyl decals.

SLED_NECK:
ya i saw some in the magizine that we order from today it can be done, i probably do the same thing to my shack.

Skipper:
A giant reflective Iceshanty logo 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version