Author Topic: First plowable snow  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
First plowable snow
« on: Dec 02, 2007, 08:31 PM »
           Sunday into Monday the first plowable snow here in the southern part of the state.Jibbs make sure if there is no school you come to work anyway I can use the help clearing the parking lot !!!!!!  ;D
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline jgguppyboy2

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ice ice baby!
Re: First plowable snow
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2007, 09:06 PM »
Welcome to IS!  lets hope the snow doesnt hurt our ice to much!

~Stefan~

Offline cSpike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2007, 05:20 AM »
Welcome to IS!  lets hope the snow doesnt hurt our ice to much!

~Stefan~

It might make some if we're lucky, not much had started down the southern part of the state.

Spike
Traps? Who needs traps? I have a jig rod and a Vexilar!
gallery

Offline onehook

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Shack Trout
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2007, 06:33 AM »
Supposed to get real windy later on in the day possible the snow will bow off the ice?

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2007, 12:50 PM »
hey salmon seeker..............i'm glad you are a member of the ice shanty. good luck with the snow removal.............i don't think you really need my help when you have walter. lol
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline cSpike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2007, 05:09 PM »
hey salmon seeker..............i'm glad you are a member of the ice shanty. good luck with the snow removal.............i don't think you really need my help when you have walter. lol

Jibbs seeing as how your from Sandown and talking about a Walter at a school would you guys work in Kingston per chance? And is Walter- Walter Z****ski?
gallery

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 04, 2007, 04:44 PM »
sure is..........how do you know him? salmon seeker and i work at the same school........the sanborn middle school
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline cSpike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 04, 2007, 05:14 PM »
sure is..........how do you know him? salmon seeker and i work at the same school........the sanborn middle school

Wierd. I also walk my dogs with your librarian and her dogs at KSP during the week. She always telling  me that Walter is asking if I'm doing charters again yet. His group was always a fun group of guys (and gal, his daughter).

Small world I guess.

Spike
gallery

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 04, 2007, 05:45 PM »
thats right.........he loves to saltwater fish......i let him know you mentioned him

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.