Author Topic: Humminbird 740178-1NB  (Read 564 times)

Offline JohnJ1981

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • DEUS VULT
Humminbird 740178-1NB
« on: Jan 12, 2019, 06:25 PM »
What’s up with the out of stock back ordered ice ducer with shuttle from Humminbird (740178-1NB)? I cant find it anywhere in stock. And the vendors keep moving back the fill date. First it was late December then mid January. Now some of them have it as far out as 02/28/19. What gives?
“Some of us are wise, and some of us are otherwise” M.R. Levin...

Offline JohnJ1981

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • DEUS VULT
Re: Humminbird 740178-1NB
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2019, 06:28 PM »
I’m almost ready to just buy the ice helix 5 g2 just to have the pack and transducer, sell the finder and battery and stick my helix 7 g3 in place of it.

Offline jchunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2019, 07:42 PM »
I'm not sure but it sucks. My other half ordered the kit just before Christmas. As a gift to me and to go with my Helix 7 G2 for year round use. When she ordered it, it said that it was in stock. But then she got the dreaded call that it was on backorder. It doesn't make much sense. Did their supplier go away or did they under estimate the popularity. I bought this unit for year round use and if I have to wait for the kit until the end of February that's most of the ice season. I hope they get there crap together and fill the orders.

Offline JohnJ1981

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • DEUS VULT
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2019, 09:05 PM »
I concur. I understand running out of a product but to go months and not have announced a firm date or updated customers with production info is ridiculous. Hope they wire their head and arse together get the products delivered to the vendors SOON!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.