Author Topic: anglin lake  (Read 1710 times)

Offline snack pack

• IceShanty Rookie
anglin lake
« on: Feb 09, 2022, 02:36 PM »
 Any info on conditions at Anglin lake ,i know they have sh-t load of snow . can you drive on with 4x4 or do they have slush issues like many of the northern lakes this year. that makes access almost impossible. Any info would be much appreciated

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: anglin lake
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2022, 03:46 PM »
No truck tracks on the lake a week ago, launch was drifted right in.  There is slush everywhere around here so I think it's likely safe to assume

Offline slicktrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2022, 08:21 PM »
Thinking of heading there tomorrow, if I make it out I’ll post a report on the conditions when I get back. If tomorrow was when you were hoping to go then I would recommend taking a sleigh. The good thing about Anglin is there are many spots accessible by foot

Offline canada

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2022, 09:24 PM »
Thinking of heading there tomorrow, if I make it out I’ll post a report on the conditions when I get back. If tomorrow was when you were hoping to go then I would recommend taking a sleigh. The good thing about Anglin is there are many spots accessible by foot

good luck!!!!!

Offline slicktrick

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2022, 08:53 PM »
Made it to Anglin for the afternoon I didn’t drive on but there were about 6 trucks on the ice. None of the trucks seemed to have any trouble getting off the lake but I would think 4x4 is a must at this point as it is rutted up fairly bad at the launch and there are some hard drifts scattered about. Fishing was ok landed 4 perch, 1 nice walleye and missed 3 strikes which is about average for my evening trips to Anglin

Offline canada

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2022, 08:41 PM »
Made it to Anglin for the afternoon I didn’t drive on but there were about 6 trucks on the ice. None of the trucks seemed to have any trouble getting off the lake but I would think 4x4 is a must at this point as it is rutted up fairly bad at the launch and there are some hard drifts scattered about. Fishing was ok landed 4 perch, 1 nice walleye and missed 3 strikes which is about average for my evening trips to Anglin

thanks for the report   you had some good action  might have to go and try there with the kids

I saw some nasty pics on mont lk  wicked slush no thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.