New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: sold on maki plastic  (Read 17100 times)

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: sold on maki plastic
« Reply #90 on: Feb 15, 2011, 10:46 PM »
We'll hook up at some point!! ;) Talk about hiding......Seems none of us can get you on the ice these days!   I fished yesterday but west of here ! 
  I think HT can show you a thing or two!!!!! He did.......a cooler full of very nice venison steaks, roasts and 3 bags of perch and bluegill fillets that he put in the back ov my van !   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:   I guess I'll have to "Paper Up" his truck more often !   :whistle: :whistle:With FATHEADS!!!!! ;D :woot: :icefish: :afro:--KP @) :P
PLASTICS ARE FANTASTIC  !!

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #91 on: Feb 16, 2011, 06:17 AM »
"I fished yesterday but west of here ! 
He did.......a cooler full of very nice venison steaks, roasts and 3 bags of perch and bluegill fillets that he put in the back ov my van ! "

Gamma I'm a bit confused  ??? ???  If you're so good with Plastics why did HT need to give you 3 bags of perch & gills?  :whistle: >:D   
The real confusing part though, guess you must be, for HT to part with that stuff, I can only immagine how difficult it is for the little fella to move a bucket of fish, let alone a deer.  ::) :woot: :whistle:

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #92 on: Feb 16, 2011, 07:48 AM »
awwww but he started it  ::) some wise az responses at me.... nuttin but respect for him, while I can catch him on the pond, damn sure haven't put deer in a Canoe, yet.  He posts stats to shoot for.

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #93 on: Feb 16, 2011, 10:49 AM »
"I fished yesterday but west of here ! 
He did.......a cooler full of very nice venison steaks, roasts and 3 bags of perch and bluegill fillets that he put in the back ov my van ! "

Gamma I'm a bit confused  ??? ???  If you're so good with Plastics why did HT need to give you 3 bags of perch & gills?  :whistle: >:D    I don't get around as good as I used to :^)    Too many irons in the fire and not a lot of free time these days so I operate a jig swap every winter !     You get jigs, plastics and knowledge.....I get fillets, venison, jerky and other edible delicassies !  :^)    Not a bad deal !
The real confusing part though, guess you must be, for HT to part with that stuff, I can only immagine how difficult it is for the little fella to move a bucket of fish, let alone a deer.  ::) :woot: :whistle:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #94 on: Feb 16, 2011, 12:38 PM »
Hey there was 2 deer in that canoe that day. Ya i must have felt bad for Gamma that day to give him the goods but i did end up with a nice bag of Jigs. OH and as for the toilet paper thing that's not for gotten there buddy   >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D you better stay up all night this coming Halloween  >:D :afro: i have no problem carrying around full buckets of fish bcons. i am used to the bucket being full.  ;D ;D
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #95 on: Feb 16, 2011, 05:35 PM »
I wish I could get on the ice just one day with HT......... Put 'Ol Buzzard GAMMA to shame!! HT has most definitley put a hurtin' on the perch, bluegill, and crappie populations on and around the Pond!!!! Someone else has done that a time or three on here!! ;) :whistle: :whistle: :-*--KP @)
i took all of next week off KP so  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) oneida might be one choice. i need a ride and i know someone has a wheeler  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woot: :icefish: :icefish: :thumbsup: :afro: :woot: :-* :-* :clap: :flex: ;)2can you belive that in all of my travels i have not caught a legal stink log to hang from the hoop other the that slime dart i put in trappers bucket  :cookoo: :cookoo: whats up with that ??? ???

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #96 on: Feb 16, 2011, 05:39 PM »
Hey there was 2 deer in that canoe that day. Ya i must have felt bad for Gamma that day to give him the goods but i did end up with a nice bag of Jigs. OH and as for the toilet paper thing that's not for gotten there buddy   >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D you better stay up all night this coming Halloween  >:D :afro: i have no problem carrying around full buckets of fish bcons. i am used to the bucket being full.  ;D ;D
How many times to I have to tell ya ?  It wasn't toilet paper !    It was industrial grade paper towels (supplied by FM) !
  I would never use the lowly toilet paper to decorate your truck !   Only the best for my little buddy ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #97 on: Feb 16, 2011, 06:32 PM »
How many times to I have to tell ya ?  It wasn't toilet paper !    It was industrial grade paper towels (supplied by FM) !
  I would never use the lowly toilet paper to decorate your truck !   Only the best for my little buddy ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i took all of next week off there gamma. its time for me to show you how its done bud  :flex: :flex: just you and me -one day for all the chips. you with your plastics  ::) ::) ::) and me with fat heads and spikes  :P name the place and time and i will even pick you up. but i am not going to pull you out there so pick a spot that is like 20' from shore ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #98 on: Feb 16, 2011, 06:41 PM »
i took all of next week off there gamma. its time for me to show you how its done bud  :flex: :flex: just you and me -one day for all the chips. you with your plastics  ::) ::) ::) and me with fat heads and spikes  :P name the place and time and i will even pick you up. but i am not going to pull you out there so pick a spot that is like 20' from shore ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I know a fishy market that's pretty productive  ;D ;D

Make sure you pick up KP on the way !   I want him to teach me some things too  :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao:

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #99 on: Feb 16, 2011, 06:43 PM »
I know a fishy market that's pretty productive  ;D ;D

Make sure you pick up KP on the way !   I want him to teach me some things too  :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao:
yes i forgot we need someone to pull out or gear while we disscuss our game plan @) @) @) @)

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #100 on: Feb 16, 2011, 08:44 PM »
yes i forgot we need someone to pull out or gear while we disscuss our game plan @) @) @) @)
KP couldn't handle my jig bag ! ;D ;D

Yea, On how to sleep in till 11:00 a.m. everyday!! I'll have my limit before you brush your teeth!!!!!!!--KP @)
When you go to bed at 7 AM, it's kind of tough to get up at 6 AM  ::) ::) :P
  We're fishing 1 day....not 50 days  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #101 on: Feb 17, 2011, 02:36 AM »
Yea, On how to sleep in till 11:00 a.m. everyday!! I'll have my limit before you brush your teeth!!!!!!!--KP @)
It's 3:36 AM and I need a tubing bender !   Got one handy ?    I'll be right up ! :P :P :P ;D ;D

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #102 on: Feb 17, 2011, 03:33 PM »
HT meant YOU can drag out our gear!!!! I will trade rides out on the ice for a good sweeping thru of that jig bag of yours!!! ;D ;D ;)--KP @)  That jig bag got MAKI in it?? If not, I'll need to sweep thru that bag too!! ;D
No........The back of my van looks like a Maki Showroom though  :whistle: :whistle: ;)2
 All I need now is a solar powered credit card scanner  ;D ;D ;D

Door is unlocked help yourself!! There are three copper tubing benders and 2 conduit benders....lock up on the way out!!!!!! ;D--KP @)
Thanks buddy....but I'm no plumber or electrician so I'll need someone to operate those things otherwise it'll look like a 3 Stooges plumbing job ! :o :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #103 on: Feb 17, 2011, 07:59 PM »
NO card bro!! How 'bout IOU'S ;D ;D--KP @)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-PlnJ3kkk&feature=fvwrel-- ;D
I just found a bag of 100   3 Dot jigs !       Maybe I'll raffle them off  ;D ;D ;D

Offline blueperch

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Sodus Bay
« Reply #104 on: Feb 18, 2011, 04:24 AM »
I ordered some yesterday, can't wait to try them.

Offline no3steel

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #105 on: Feb 18, 2011, 05:14 AM »
I ordered more Monday evening got them yesterday now if the ice holds up
Bruce

Offline bcons

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #106 on: Feb 18, 2011, 06:54 AM »
"There are three copper tubing benders and 2 conduit benders....lock up on the way out!!!!!! --KP

Thanks buddy....but I'm no plumber or electrician so I'll need someone to operate those things otherwise it'll look like a 3 Stooges plumbing job !"

BS thread now?  The king of plastics looking for a pipe bender?   :whistle:  There's plastic alternative for that too, a blind monkey could re-plumb a bathroom in an hour or 2 with a $100 pair of glorified pliers, or easier yet $10 fittings & no tools, but it's gotta be a joke, plastic only right?       

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.