Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Dressing for ice fishing

ice fishing boots

(1/9) > >>

Iceaddict:
i'm looking for a good pair of ice fishing boots.does anybody know where i can get them,any websites on internet? thanks.

Morrocco_Mole:
Try looking at Lacrosse Boots. I have the Ice Man series but the Ice King boots are good boots too. I know that the Mickey Mouse boots are a favorite for many ice anglers. When looking for Mickey Mouse boots be careful I hear there are many imitations out there. I love my boots I would say to you this if you get a pair of Non-Mickey Mouse boots. Get them a full size bigger then you need to help with your feet sweating.
Good luck... :'( Morrocco Mole

FishDeepCreek:
I too like Lacrosse. A few years ago I bought a pair of Lacrosse Burly boots with 1200 grams of Thinsulate for a Sika Hunting trip on the Eastern Shore. These boots are the rubber style (mine are in Real Tree Hardwoods for hunting) The terrain there is very swampy. Anyways, I decided to use them for ice fishing early in the season. Well the boots keep my feet so warm and dry that I ended up using it the entire ice season, and never got cold feet once! The nice part about them is that they go up pretty high on the legs, so when you get the wet slop ont top of the ice, your feet stay dry. I also have a pair of Sorels, which I use for snow, but the Lacrosse have done such a good job, that I never broke them out for ice fishing. The Lacrosse Burlys can be found at places like Bass Pro shops, Cabelas, and Galyans (I bought mine at Galyans in Gaithersburg) The more grams of thinsulate the warmer your feet will be. I also used them for Spring Turkey hunting and my feet did not overheat! A good overall boot in my opinion.

Mugz:
Check these out........It's funny because I've been looking on-line lately myself. And the price really isn't that bad.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=101409

rgfixit:
Cabelas Trans Alaska Iditerod boots....once you use them, you'll never go back to ordinary boots.
RG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version