Author Topic: Cure for heat stroke  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Guinea

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Cure for heat stroke
« Reply #30 on: Dec 01, 2022, 05:58 PM »
No, Joe, that doesn't make me feel better. If I'm not known for the biggest, I at least want the record for the smallest! You win!  :roflmao:
Although, I kid you not, my one time one the Connecticut, I caught a pike that size.   I didn't even think the eggs were that small lol.

Thinkin 'bout cusk on the grill......

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Dec 02, 2022, 06:02 AM »
No, Joe, that doesn't make me feel better. If I'm not known for the biggest, I at least want the record for the smallest! You win!  :roflmao:
Although, I kid you not, my one time one the Connecticut, I caught a pike that size.   I didn't even think the eggs were that small lol.

You win best "hand over hand" technique.
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #32 on: Dec 07, 2022, 11:58 AM »
Hoping everyone is having a great summer.. this picture should bring some of us v
Back to a cooler time

We've had some good times the past few years Joe. Sorry I'm going to miss all you guys and gals this season. Sidelined for the next 3 months after back surgery yesterday.
I'm going to have to live through you guys this winter so keep the pics and stories coming!
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 07, 2022, 12:28 PM »
We've had some good times the past few years Joe. Sorry I'm going to miss all you guys and gals this season. Sidelined for the next 3 months after back surgery yesterday.
I'm going to have to live through you guys this winter so keep the pics and stories coming!
That SUCKS, hope you put some venison in the freezer first have a quick recovery, we got your back!
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #34 on: Dec 07, 2022, 12:46 PM »
Been there buddy, take care of yourself, all I can say is whatever they tell you in rehab triple it and fight through the pain. I missed 2019 season. It’s not worth the ice slip to set you back
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Dec 07, 2022, 01:13 PM »
Sucks to hear Jason... Wishing you a speedy recovery and back in the game soon.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Dec 07, 2022, 01:20 PM »
Thanks fellas. I wasn't up to my usual intense hunting tactics joe but was able to get out and put a few in the freezer nonetheless.
I plan to do whatever it takes to get back out there Frank. If all goes well I may see you guys end of March, time will tell.
Until then....I look forward to pics and stories. keep it interesting on the shanty
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Dec 07, 2022, 01:20 PM »
Good luck Jason.  Rest up.  We will keep you updated on the shanty. Take the time to heal.
Salmonemia

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #38 on: Dec 07, 2022, 01:33 PM »
Thanks fellas. I wasn't up to my usual intense hunting tactics joe but was able to get out and put a few in the freezer nonetheless.
I plan to do whatever it takes to get back out there Frank. If all goes well I may see you guys end of March, time will tell.
Until then....I look forward to pics and stories. keep it interesting on the shanty

I was expected to be able to walk a mile by New Years on my own and had my surgery Dec. 3rd. Then I started rehab in January and was back at work for March it still took 3 years to be totally legit and like those trips when everyone rode wheelers out and I walked it was for a reason. Gotta stay loose. Summers are better than winters. And use proper mechanics in anything you do
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline Guinea

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Dec 07, 2022, 08:09 PM »
I wish the best for ya, Hunty!I'm sure you'll plow through this and be right as rain before long.
Thinkin 'bout cusk on the grill......

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Dec 08, 2022, 05:00 AM »
Good luck Jason like Frank said hit the rehab hard. See you at Joe's place in March.

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #41 on: Dec 08, 2022, 08:56 AM »
Good luck speedy recovery!! Hopefully see you out there late season.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Dec 10, 2022, 07:51 PM »
Thanks guys.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.