IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

clam replacement pole

(1/2) > >>

thndrvlly:
Does any body know if  any one sells replacement poles besides Clam. went to there web site to order a pole kit [all i need is one but you gotta buy the whole kit] figure id have spares for when they break again. because they will. anyways $24.99 for the pole kit and $25.70 for shipping - **censored**- basically $50.69 for one fiberglass pole. anyone have any ideas? ill burn it before I pay that much for a stinking fiberglass pole the  lol thanks

GSP_Pike:
Might consider buying some fiberglass at Hardware store and repair it, or go to thrift stores to look for some tent poles which you could make a like new one? Probably do alot of repairs for $50 but it’s going to cost you some time. Maybe one listed on eBay from someone which in similar situation trying to recoup their cost. 

thndrvlly:
GSP, wish it was that simple, it a ball and joint pole and the ball broke off that fits into the swivel joint if that makes sense. I’m more pissed off in the shipping cost. It barely weighs anything. I’m gonna call Cust service on Monday and see if they’ll do anything. Thanks for replying

Alex Delarge:
I broke some poles on my QF3I, they were kinda splintered. Totally my fault. I didn’t want to spend the coin for new poles, started looking around my basement. Found some clear plastic tubing, kinda like siphon hose, the inside diameter of it was just slightly bigger than the diameter of the poles. It was a great press fit, flexible and if a few splinters didn’t fit I cut them. Not sure if it applies to how your poles are broken but it worked great for me.

hardwater diehard:
What pole are you looking for LxD ..model/part number ?

Free ship after $50 may want to poke around the site and fill your cart.

https://www.landmsupply.com/eskimo-10mm-fiberglass-pole

https://www.landmsupply.com/eskimo-49-5-x-9-5mm-replacement-fiberglass-pole

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version