Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Live Baits and Plastics

What are the best Ice Floats (Bobbers) out there?

(1/7) > >>

defiant1:
Looking to see if there are better options out there other than the standard yellow foam floats that I have been using. 

Any practical advice and experience is appreciated.

d1

Gills-only:
I used to use a cork float real small, with a size 12 teardrop it would just float it, no sinker

ice dawg:
Venom floats are like the ones you have been using, but are adjustable. You can set them so they are very easy for fish to pull under. Sometimes I set it to sink very slowly which seems to trigger fish when nothing else will. You can watch the video on Venom's website to see how they work.

defiant1:

--- Quote from: Gills-only on Nov 16, 2017, 09:26 AM ---I used to use a cork float real small, with a size 12 teardrop it would just float it, no sinker

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the input.

defiant1:

--- Quote from: ice dawg on Nov 16, 2017, 09:30 AM ---Venom floats are like the ones you have been using, but are adjustable. You can set them so they are very easy for fish to pull under. Sometimes I set it to sink very slowly which seems to trigger fish when nothing else will. You can watch the video on Venom's website to see how they work.

--- End quote ---

Sounds promising.  I will check them out.  Thanks.

d1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version