New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: ny ice season postmortem: no images  (Read 6492 times)

Offline hangemhigh

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: ny ice season postmortem: no images
« Reply #30 on: Mar 19, 2022, 07:12 PM »
Man, what happened to some of these posters when they were young that made them like this ..... first a guy that thinks people like to read his autobiography, then a "fisherman" thats pained to see dead fish ? Stay away from the Pulaski fish hatchery then .... and don't fish near me either - you'll need some morphine.  LOL

Offline Kourcha

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Mar 19, 2022, 07:19 PM »
word  for  word   same thing he  said  in his  first post  :roflmao:

the  gig is  up  we  figured  your the  same   person now  the  question is are you a troll that likes to play  games  or   am i talking to  sybil???  case  of  split personalities ...and  i  caught ya  ......no  size  6 tungsten   a  size 10  jig a  wopper   powder  paint orange and  white  ....ya  been  snagged  by the  trap  ;D  now  get outta  here
you do realize I copied and paste a statement from his first post and than one from his second to point out his lack of moral high ground when he is killing fish to sell.. I thought the Quotation marks " "  indicated pretty clearly those were not my words

Offline Chawk190

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Mar 19, 2022, 10:22 PM »
Science doesn't lie. Lmfao 😂😂😂

Neither did Pinocchio…

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #33 on: Mar 20, 2022, 04:05 AM »
you do realize I copied and paste a statement from his first post and than one from his second to point out his lack of moral high ground when he is killing fish to sell.. I thought the Quotation marks " "  indicated pretty clearly those were not my words

guess your right, well it's the  end of the  season.....ice is  going  and this   fool gives us  all something to laugh  at till  were in the  boats ....sorry i mixed ya  up with his  buddy ...but i'm a old fart

i'm pretty sure KP is  going to invite the guy   crappie fishing with us ......oh he'll be  compromised then  alright  :roflmao:

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Mar 20, 2022, 07:22 AM »
Man, what happened to some of these posters when they were young that made them like this ..... first a guy that thinks people like to read his autobiography, then a "fisherman" thats pained to see dead fish ? Stay away from the Pulaski fish hatchery then .... and don't fish near me either - you'll need some morphine.  LOL
lmao!! Science has proven that black and orange sponge are the bait of choice for salmon!! 😁 I’ve got charts and graphs to prove it!!!🤣
“Saving the perch population, one walleye at a time”-reeleyz 2021

Don’t worry Freddie, Hot bite is at 11:00!!😜

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Mar 20, 2022, 07:34 AM »

guess your right, well it's the  end of the  season.....ice is  going  and this   fool gives us  all something to laugh  at till  were in the  boats ....sorry i mixed ya  up with his  buddy ...but i'm a old fart

i'm pretty sure KP is  going to invite the guy   crappie fishing with us ......oh he'll be  compromised then  alright  :roflmao:
I would love nothing more than to park him right between us and have him show us that his “system” will out fish everybody on that stretch of water. I’m going to buy a bunch more bobbers today….. while he puts on an epic performance, I’ll be tying on new bobber rigs after every cast… I’m going to cast bobbers in the trees for fun, and, watch the smoke pour out of his ears from him trying to analyze what the hell I'm doing!!!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😜

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #36 on: Mar 20, 2022, 11:02 AM »
i don't know KP  i don't like hanging around  them guys that sell fish..........can you push him in if a oggo poggo swims bye????

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #37 on: Mar 20, 2022, 11:47 AM »
i don't know KP  i don't like hanging around  them guys that sell fish..........can you push him in if a oggo poggo swims bye????
I got a quick pic I believe of an oggo pogo

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Mar 20, 2022, 12:30 PM »
I got a quick pic I believe of an oggo pogo

You're pretty quick with the picture taking Freddie!!! There are no scientific findings of anyone who has ever got pics of the Oggo Poggo!!! Good work bud!!!😂😂😂🤣

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #39 on: Mar 20, 2022, 06:03 PM »
i care  more  about oggo poggos then  anyone  else  and  i would  never hurt a  oggo poggo i personally believe  i have  captured the worlds  largest oggo poggo ......i use  a  size  six  egotistic foolish fart that  has no idea what he's talking about for  bait ......i don't think oggos  like them any more  but it's  nice to get rid of them .....anyways  i  use  my 36 inch  brim rod i tied myself   with  golden stren  linelast one  took me  3  days to tire him out and  land  him......
of course i took pictures to prove  everything

after the  fight i gave  him a  beer slapped him on the  back and released him ....what a great feeling

fred  great picture anyways i can swear  to all i love and hold dear  i will never catch oggo poggos and   slip so low as  selling them .....thats  unspeakable but  then again  ...not  everyone  has the moral  standards  that i have ......

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Mar 20, 2022, 07:44 PM »
i care  more  about oggo poggos then  anyone  else  and  i would  never hurt a  oggo poggo i personally believe  i have  captured the worlds  largest oggo poggo ......i use  a  size  six  egotistic foolish fart that  has no idea what he's talking about for  bait ......i don't think oggos  like them any more  but it's  nice to get rid of them .....anyways  i  use  my 36 inch  brim rod i tied myself   with  golden stren  linelast one  took me  3  days to tire him out and  land  him......

after the  fight i gave  him a  beer slapped him on the  back and released him ....what a great feeling

fred  great picture anyways i can swear  to all i love and hold dear  i will never catch oggo poggos and   slip so low as  selling them .....thats  unspeakable but  then again  ...not  everyone  has the moral  standards  that i have ......
😂😂🤣 crazy ol buzzard!! Lmao!!🤣

Offline Chawk190

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Mar 20, 2022, 08:04 PM »
Anyone else hear the

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #42 on: Mar 21, 2022, 06:32 AM »

That’s great stuff lmao

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #43 on: Mar 21, 2022, 06:57 AM »
i heaRD PEEPERS   ONE  NIGHT .....BUT I  HAD BEEN  SHOOTING ON THE  RANGE THAT  DAY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Mar 21, 2022, 06:58 AM »

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline hangemhigh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Mar 21, 2022, 01:41 PM »
i heaRD PEEPERS   ONE  NIGHT .....BUT I  HAD BEEN  SHOOTING ON THE  RANGE THAT  DAY

No peepers by me but the worms were out in force 2 nights ago - got 100 in-between rain showers.  Maybe they are a cousin to the cricket ?

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #46 on: Mar 22, 2022, 11:05 AM »
I would love nothing more than to park him right between us and have him show us that his “system” will out fish everybody on that stretch of water. I’m going to buy a bunch more bobbers today….. while he puts on an epic performance, I’ll be tying on new bobber rigs after every cast… I’m going to cast bobbers in the trees for fun, and, watch the smoke pour out of his ears from him trying to analyze what the hell I'm doing!!!!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😜

I will drive 5 hours to partake. 

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #47 on: Mar 22, 2022, 05:07 PM »
i think the  guy  is  a  nut  but harmless

Offline Chawk190

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Mar 22, 2022, 05:57 PM »
Sometimes you feel like a nut,
Sometimes you don’t.

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Mar 22, 2022, 07:05 PM »
I will drive 5 hours to partake.
Your in, Jon!!😁 I wouldn’t think of leaving you out of this gig!!🎣

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #50 on: Mar 22, 2022, 07:11 PM »
should  we  tell him he  has  to bring  coffee and  donuts????

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Mar 22, 2022, 07:44 PM »
should  we  tell him he  has  to bring  coffee and  donuts????
I’m sure Jon will cover that!!! He now knows! 😂

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Mar 22, 2022, 08:05 PM »
I keep trying to understand the mentality of the internet bully or at least how it pertains to forums and the fact that a select few ban together to harass someone such as logic and I think i figured it out. But first I think we need to explain what sets up such a scenario. You have a kid that comes on here (the New York forum im ignoring the abuse he received from the CT forum by some of the same people. I think the only reason some of you guys didnt bash him there is because you dont read the CT forum) and introduces himself, shows some pics, gives a long description of his experience and methods in a polite but somewhat longwinded fashion. Goes as far as offing to do menial tasks around your property in exchange for making connections and starting a relationship with you to network in his new area. Sounds like one hell of a nice sincere honest person to me.

But instead of being offered a hand in friendship gets made fun of and ridiculed by the same people he offered to chop wood for! He never once until recently said a bad word about anyone (A man can only take so much) and the cool kids on here ban together to get there rocks off bouncing smartass negative banter back and forth making themselves feel good probably with a big smile every time they hit the "post reply" button.

Now, we know the negativity effects Logic in way that really stresses him out based on some of his replies. Therefore you make these negative posts knowing you are hurting the kids feeling and not just responding to some troll were the words mean nothing. As for me you could say the nastiest stuff you could think of but its not gonna bother me one bit. Not everyone is like that though and if I knew I was making someone physically upset with my comments I would apologize and knock it off.

So the only thing i can think of is the people that keep this up are so lonely in real life that this is the way for them to feel good about themselves. They go on a forum for the world to see and keep trying to one up each other with their remarks about logic because they cant get the same amount of gratification in real life talking with real friends. Now you might say "we are friends in real life" well that would explain alot. But if you were why wouldnt you just group text each other and talk all you want amongst yourselves and not subject this site  to your middleschool bulling of the kid that doesn't fit in. I mean come on! Some of you are 70 years old! I cant imagine my father stooping to the level of you people to make fun of some random kid on the internet.

I really pity you people and can only hope you find the joy in life that would keep you from needing to bully a kid on a fishing forum to get those endorphins released to feel good about yourself!

Offline T-Rok

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #53 on: Mar 22, 2022, 08:25 PM »
I shoulda known all along this guy wasnt for real. Dang. That musta took allll dayy to write. See everyone next year. I am going to be trolling now.. but not on the web, in the lake in my smokercraft.

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Mar 22, 2022, 08:48 PM »
Nice to see you show up Hooper!! It’s funny how you show up after your bud posts on here and he takes off. But, you continue on….. I’m beginning to think that you are logically compromised. Just saying…..

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #55 on: Mar 22, 2022, 08:58 PM »
The one carrying on is you guys. He made his post got the normal backlash and moved on. But you guys get your jollies responding to each other at his expense. To those that think Im him LOL
I have I life. Friends and family that i get my happiness from not coming on here every 2 minutes to stroke my ego.

Offline bigbuck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #56 on: Mar 23, 2022, 08:09 AM »
Well said hooper22. I also think it had gone to far. Thank you for calling it out.
Hopefully we can learn something from this thread and move forward.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #57 on: Mar 23, 2022, 01:30 PM »
I’m sure Jon will cover that!!! He now knows! 😂

High test coffee and good donuts. 

Offline FishingPhil

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Mar 23, 2022, 04:12 PM »
Well said. I support and back everything you said. Some people just can’t accept that some people are not the same as themselves.

I keep trying to understand the mentality of the internet bully or at least how it pertains to forums and the fact that a select few ban together to harass someone such as logic and I think i figured it out. But first I think we need to explain what sets up such a scenario. You have a kid that comes on here (the New York forum im ignoring the abuse he received from the CT forum by some of the same people. I think the only reason some of you guys didnt bash him there is because you dont read the CT forum) and introduces himself, shows some pics, gives a long description of his experience and methods in a polite but somewhat longwinded fashion. Goes as far as offing to do menial tasks around your property in exchange for making connections and starting a relationship with you to network in his new area. Sounds like one hell of a nice sincere honest person to me.

But instead of being offered a hand in friendship gets made fun of and ridiculed by the same people he offered to chop wood for! He never once until recently said a bad word about anyone (A man can only take so much) and the cool kids on here ban together to get there rocks off bouncing smartass negative banter back and forth making themselves feel good probably with a big smile every time they hit the "post reply" button.

Now, we know the negativity effects Logic in way that really stresses him out based on some of his replies. Therefore you make these negative posts knowing you are hurting the kids feeling and not just responding to some troll were the words mean nothing. As for me you could say the nastiest stuff you could think of but its not gonna bother me one bit. Not everyone is like that though and if I knew I was making someone physically upset with my comments I would apologize and knock it off.

So the only thing i can think of is the people that keep this up are so lonely in real life that this is the way for them to feel good about themselves. They go on a forum for the world to see and keep trying to one up each other with their remarks about logic because they cant get the same amount of gratification in real life talking with real friends. Now you might say "we are friends in real life" well that would explain alot. But if you were why wouldnt you just group text each other and talk all you want amongst yourselves and not subject this site  to your middleschool bulling of the kid that doesn't fit in. I mean come on! Some of you are 70 years old! I cant imagine my father stooping to the level of you people to make fun of some random kid on the internet.

I really pity you people and can only hope you find the joy in life that would keep you from needing to bully a kid on a fishing forum to get those endorphins released to feel good about yourself!

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #59 on: Mar 23, 2022, 05:08 PM »
Hooper just can’t accept that some people are not the same as him when it comes to opinions on comprimised

Hooper cant accept the differing opinions on comprimised.  Thanks for making that point Phil. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.