New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Lost season for the Warrior  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Adironzach

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Certified Doe Dragger
Re: Lost season for the Warrior
« Reply #30 on: Mar 03, 2022, 02:10 PM »
Why were you on the Taconic if you live in Saratoga ?

I was driving home from the city and had to make a stop in brewster to get my gfs new ski's. Decided to take the Taconic as its much prettier of a drive than 87

Offline jimmyclaude

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I Have Trouts!!!
« Reply #31 on: Jan 16, 2024, 12:58 PM »
still waiting to meet up on the King with you, Jake, and Sara.
been fishing with Jake and Sara almost every week end...as you say "like church"!
Tastes like RockBass<br />                                             \"Official Horticulturalist of the NYRC\"

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #32 on: Jan 16, 2024, 08:09 PM »
2 years later, I have no lingering effects remaining from having COVID. Did a good bunch of ice fishing on a new lake last winter and am motivated again. I fished once this season, 12/14-15 and had a good time with my son, and caught some pike on that trip. After the balmy depressing weather of the past month, I will be going again this weekend. We are all hoping now for ice to last in the Adirondacks until at least mid March. Thanks everybody for the kind words. I am in a good place now.

The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline 62&done

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Jan 16, 2024, 09:52 PM »
Good to hear  May you have many more GOOD days with a bunch of them happening on the ice.-there will be ice

Offline Hijinks

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The greatest international fisherman.
« Reply #34 on: Jan 17, 2024, 04:35 AM »
Quit complaining. Everyone has had Covid with complications.I'm in my late 60's and I'm not crying because "my friends won't come fishing with me". or "i only caught a 18" walleye today and not a 24". Take this garbage elsewhere.

Maybe anti-depressants will help.

2023 - Doing a "food Sled" on Chautauqua with just my wild game food for purchase. Venison, Bear, Elk, Moose, and Boar. Weekends.
2022 - Featured in Jan In-Fisherman Magazine
2019- MVP of Flag Football over 65 league
1992 - 2022 Voted the best Ice Angler in Upstate
2020 - NY Times Best Seller for Propane Crockpot Book
2017 - Iceshanty.com Hall of Fame Inductee
2016 - Voted Best Grandpa in Upstate NY again.
2018 - Donated 1MM to Help Rebuild Afrikan Nation
2019 - Developed own line of jigging lures named after local businesses. Revenue of $289K first 3 months.
2022 - Micro-dehydrating propane cookbook debut on Amazon

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.