New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092829 times)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle:   here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I see this topic on the main page so I decide to look through it and all I find is 24 pages of nothing! You guys don't have much fishing down there. Have fun with your 2 week fishing season! ;D
sounds like someones getting giddy with summer recess about to begin..... ;)  whats up rob ???????  ya gonna drink beer and fish with pooley and yo...?????? or maybe help mikey fix up his new home...or wait... :o perhaps frankie will take ya on a  guided suffern goose hunt ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how i spent my summer vacation by hockey 12.... ;) agggggh ....i cant wait till jan. when we can really bust each others chops... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
sounds like someones getting giddy with summer recess about to begin..... ;)  whats up rob ???????  ya gonna drink beer and fish with pooley and yo...?????? or maybe help mikey fix up his new home...or wait... :o perhaps frankie will take ya on a  guided suffern goose hunt ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how i spent my summer vacation by hockey 12.... ;) agggggh ....i cant wait till jan. when we can really bust each others chops... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
sounds like he's gonna have a busy summer!  :P
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 i'm going with the " he'll drink beer and fish with you and yo ...".... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what happens in suffern ..stays in suffern...youse guys should have shirts made up..... :thumbsup:

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
I think ole Hockey has already had a few today with pooley and YO :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
thats me pals...hoist one for me ....i ran out tonight...... :'( :'( :'( gotta hit the beer man tomorrow.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
had several for ya! how do you feel? :wacko:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
not well...i'm sober.... ;) ;D gonna take care of that after work tomorrow... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
That was typed earlier this morning! I do have to give a shout out to YO who helped the wife out in a moment of need. A bunch of cars were broken in to in my complex. They were nice enough to not steal anything, but leave her door open and the battery died. YO came over and gave her a jump! It only cost me a family plan and a slim jim. As far as the  summer goes, I will be looking for work as my school is being closed and I am crap out of luck! Hoping a few things come through, if not then I will be doing some fishing!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
head up this way...teacher openings all over...many folks retiring....thats rots with the job...good luck rob....

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
was gonna say the same thing Holehawg said.....but its a bit far up to here.....you'll find something, have faith ;)

Going down to Belmont Lake tonite after work with the boys and the boat.....got my leeches and have the walleye rigs ready to go........just have to see what happens

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
good luck topher!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
rained out for the evening...gonna watch the weather for tomorrow night...

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
rain all weekend they say.....starting to feel like i live in Seattle..... ::)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
yup, the rain has been too much! we need some sunshine!

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
This weather kinda makes you want to drink! Oh wait, that's any weather!  ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 rivers up high now... >:(...will kill the fishing for a few days....almost time for the noon cocktails.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
One of my second graders just informed me that the dust from the chalkboard looks like cocaine! **censored**???

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
lovely group of childern ya have there hockey... kid will prob be the next ny gov..... :blink: ;) ;D.....my aunt just retired from teaching grade school kids in roscoe ny. this year....is youse heading up to cooks falls to fish and camp this summer ??????????

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
One of my second graders just informed me that the dust from the chalkboard looks like cocaine! **censored**???
  yeah Rob,but you forgot to tell them your 2nd grader is 12 ;D ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  yeah Rob,but you forgot to tell them your 2nd grader is 12 ;D ;D
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i take it rob has 2nd graders starting on the first string football team.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Yeah one of them stole my parking spot this morning. I was censored twice this week, I apologize if I offended anyone, especially YO who I know spends each Sunday morning in church!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Yeah one of them stole my parking spot this morning. I was censored twice this week, I apologize if I offended anyone, especially YO who I know spends each Sunday morning in church!
that car was probably stolen last night! :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i wudd think mr. yo spends sundays in the same church as i do .......murrgurins pub.... ;) ;D :laugh: nothing like a irish sermon followed by the holy water...burp...fridays here gang..let the beer flow.... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well guys, accident prone topher is in the building...going for my personal best record for stitches in one year ;D...add 6 more to the count.... ::) now I get a week or so off fishing, and took today off work due to a valium coma that I placed myself in.....stupid sunroof frame ona 08 Chevy Avalanche.changing the sunshade and sunroof glass, and the sunroof frame broke off and sliced a deep ol' cut into my poor helpless thumb......I get the here's your sign award for this year so far... ::) ::) ::)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i have to start working on trophies for next years gathering!  :o :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well guys, accident prone topher is in the building...going for my personal best record for stitches in one year ;D...add 6 more to the count.... ::) now I get a week or so off fishing, and took today off work due to a valium coma that I placed myself in.....stupid sunroof frame ona 08 Chevy Avalanche.changing the sunshade and sunroof glass, and the sunroof frame broke off and sliced a deep ol' cut into my poor helpless thumb......I get the here's your sign award for this year so far... ::) ::) ::)
your having a heck of a year topher...a couple of more wrecks -a -dents and you'll be up to my hospital stay...wanna borrow my lucky rabbits foot... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  pooley has a good idea...we need a award party for next year..

Offline TophersFishinBuddy

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey ... I have an idea for an award for Topher... how 'bout a 'I FINALLY SLIPPED ONE PAST THE GOALIE' award??

Happy Father's Day to everyone who's a dad! This includes Topher who recently Knocked Me Up!! That's right, we are expecting! His ice fishing in February might get interrupted a bit!
....Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO fish like a girl...

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
CONGRATS TO YOU AND THOPHER !!

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
i wudd think mr. yo spends sundays in the same church as i do .......murrgurins pub.... ;) ;D :laugh: nothing like a irish sermon followed by the holy water...burp...fridays here gang..let the beer flow.... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
AHH YES... GOLDEN NECTOR OFF THE GODS ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.