Author Topic: Went to bed early.  (Read 537 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Went to bed early.
« on: Oct 03, 2019, 03:58 AM »
SO I wok up at 10 and then at 12 and then the dog wanted out at 1:30. Let the dog in and I smelled a skunk outside.  Well a half hour later and I smelled the skunk under my nose. Dog must have been sprayed. She is back outside. Here I sit on the PC without any V8 juice until the stores open. Now the smell is stuck in my nose. Had to share nothing else to do.
<===Lefty===

Offline FlamDragger

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Went to bed early.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2019, 04:07 AM »
Sorry to hear, for you and your furry friend. You don’t have a 24-hour Wally World in your area? It’s gonna be a long night, I’m afraid. Good luck!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2019, 04:31 AM »
Well found another solution with baking soda dish soap and Hydrogen peroxide. Gave her a bath and all is good except for the smell in my nose. Now I woke the wife and great grand daughter up when giving the dog a bath. Oh and no Wally world open until 6 am.
<===Lefty===

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2019, 09:45 AM »
You're a pretty good drive to a Wally World unless there's one in Delta. The tomato juice/ V8 treatment has been debunked in favor of that hydrogen peroxide mixture you're using. Sounds like you could use a break these days.
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2019, 09:51 AM »
I used to have a Great Dane that just couldn't stay away from Skunks. V8 always worked on her. The New stuff worked very good though. Yea first the deer problem and DOW and now this plus,the reason I have the great grand daughter is because her dad and mom had a fight.. The mom punched the dad several times in the face and had another guy try to attack him from behind when he pulled out his bear spray and sprayed the other guy. Police came and just the dad went to jail. He had visable marks on his face and they never went to the moms house at all. The Grandson is the one that called 911 and he went to jail. Seems the Police around here are worthless. Both with the deer and now this.
<===Lefty===

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.