Author Topic: Lowrance X67c Interferance problems-  (Read 1174 times)

Offline 600RevX

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
Lowrance X67c Interferance problems-
« on: Feb 06, 2012, 08:19 PM »
I tried to read through as many posts and threads on here and other sights before putting this up- First time using my x67c the other night, buddy next to me had a vexilar- only fishing about 17ft of water, when I was in flasher mode it went nuts- I tried reducing sensitivity, ping speed, etc, but nothing worked- I ended up using it in graph mode, which is way better imo anyways, but still had moments where the unti would jump around in depth ( 1ft-190ft) and the graph would slow up and fill up, only to go back to "normal" 5-10 seconds later- or it would just fill up with the interferance- He tried reducing his sens amd ir mode, but didnt really do to much- any help from you long time x67c users?
Why work when you can fish?<br />

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Lowrance X67c Interferance problems-
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2012, 11:27 PM »
How close were you to him? I know when I fish with my other buddies, we all have x67c and if we are not far enough away from one another we will pick up horrible interference and we fish deeper water. Usually 50 plus feet, with you only being in 17 feet and depending on how close you two were that could have been the problem. And another thing to check, go to your sonar features and make sure your noise rejection is on high. Not sure if that would help with another fish finder interference  but I know it helps with other interferences.

Offline evobassfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2012, 01:00 AM »
What are your sonar settings set at?

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2012, 12:21 PM »
definitely check your noise rejection. also i am sure you are aware that the sensitivity for the graph does not change the sensitivity for the flasher. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.