Author Topic: First Hello Of The Season.  (Read 320 times)

Offline walleyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Em !!!
First Hello Of The Season.
« on: Nov 14, 2018, 09:14 PM »
As the title says just dropping a first hello for the season to everyone. I don't post on here much during the summer months but I do enjoy the banter on here over the winter season. Ice fishing is a big passion of mine and I do look forward to it every year. I will admit I do love open water a little better but with that said in my area N/E Alberta there are a few lakes that we can only access in the winter do to them being quite a few miles across some horrible muskeg (wet boggy land ).

We are only a few days off of getting out on the ice in our area on the smaller lakes, couple weeks and it should be no issue on 75% of the lakes for foot or quad access. I am up at work now for 20 days and when I get home it should be game on for quad access and making holes. Already have a couple lakes on the first come list so I am looking forward to getting out.

Anyways,, looking forward to the season and sharing it with everyone.
Westerner by birth, Canadian by law, Albertan by the grace of God.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: First Hello Of The Season.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2018, 09:51 PM »
Welcome back for a new season.  Have a good and safe season and fun here on the site.

Offline Hoserman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: First Hello Of The Season.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2018, 08:17 AM »
Welcome. I just came here a short time ago and it's amazing what I have learned in that short time with these fine people. ;) ;)
Tried ice fishing with Dynamite, UGH... where's my shanty?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.