Canada > Ice Fishing North West Territories

Hello

(1/7) > >>

TGF:
Glad to see the great NWT (fishing heaven) now has its own section under Canada. I know you guys catch some monsters. Please post some pics for us southerners  ;)

Drifter_016:
No shortage of ice up here ;D
I requested that they add this forum, now I just have to get the word out. Time to harness up the dogs :thumbsup:
It's too cold to hit the lakes right now (at least for me, I'm a wuss. LOL), it's been in the mid -40's for over a week now..........come on March!!!
I have been out a few times already this winter and have iced a bunch of pike in the 30" range, not big but not hammer handles either.
I have plans to hit some of the lakes north of the city for lakers in March when it's warmer and the days are longer. I have heard reports of fish that won't fit through 10" holes :woot:

TGF:
I've heard of those tales too from my old boss that works occasionally in Yellowknife. Please go check it out Drifter.

Drifter_016:

--- Quote from: TGF on Feb 01, 2008, 11:04 PM ---I've heard of those tales too from my old boss that works occasionally in Yellowknife. Please go check it out Drifter.

--- End quote ---

;D

MeadowPikeman:
I wanna see some of those east arm lakers ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version