Late March
1 (10%)
April: Break up
0 (0%)
Early
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: Dec 20, 2007, 01:32 AM

Author Topic: Whose up for an Interior Meet and Greet? Be sure to vote in the poll!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Life's Tougher and Funner in Alaska;
All those in Favor say I ;D

I

I'll add a poll soon and remember we can have more than one meet and greet ;D Like one this month and another in beginning of 08.

Offline Pedey_13

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Whose up for an Interior Meet and Greet
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2007, 11:51 PM »
I

Offline travisj88

• Team IceShanty Regular
I don't think there is enough time to try and organize one before Christmas.  Everyone is getting ready for Christmas and some of us go back home or have relatives come up here so there is little free time.  If we have one early we definitely have to plan one for spring (warmer weather, more light and fishing picks up).  It would be good to be able to put faces to the names of everyone that makes this site what it is.  We should have at least one though.
Travis

Offline akjw7

• Team IceShanty Regular
I know I won't be the only one fishing in January and February - but I guess it's probably not the best time for a gathering...unless people just hop from shanty to shanty - that would be kind of fun, but we'd have to arrange for everyone with portables and hardsides to have an empty seat or two! Definitely not going to get a big group standing around outside in the cold with the wind that usually howls...until March or later I'm guessing. April is great too, but don't do it on Arctic Man weekend!

Offline Fishin Fireman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Life's Tougher and Funner in Alaska;
I figured that we could do one on Chena lakes here soon and then have the spring one on Birch. Chena is so close and for a couple of hours it wouldn't be so bad for a first one. It's also a good one for the kids too for those who can't get a pass to get out of town to far and there are shanties there as well for warm up and are usually not highly rented out.

Just my 2 cents

Offline catchumall

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • God bless the USA and Canada!
Bob

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.