Author Topic: Lake Granby  (Read 1923 times)

Offline checkers8

• IceShanty Rookie
Lake Granby
« on: Jan 22, 2007, 12:19 PM »
I'll be fishing Lake Granby for the first time this weekend. I was wondering where would be some good places to try?  ???   I've been looking at a Fish-N-Map and have identified some areas I think look promising, but would appreciate any input from others. Thanks in advance.
I love that land of winding waters more than all the rest of the world. A man who would not love his father's grave is worse than a wild animal.

Chief Joseph Nez Perce

Offline sportsman234

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lake Granby
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2007, 01:33 PM »
I'll be fishing Lake Granby for the first time this weekend. I was wondering where would be some good places to try?  ???   I've been looking at a Fish-N-Map and have identified some areas I think look promising, but would appreciate any input from others. Thanks in advance.

Most people hit in front of Dyke#3 for Lake trout unless you have a snowmobile to get around to other spots.
Never ice fished it, Arapaho Bay is fair in the summer for me.

Good Luck, later

Offline checkers8

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lake Granby
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2007, 03:38 PM »
sportsman234 - Thanks for the advice. Do have snow machine and will be able to try some out of the way spots.
I love that land of winding waters more than all the rest of the world. A man who would not love his father's grave is worse than a wild animal.

Chief Joseph Nez Perce

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.