Author Topic: How many of you braved the cold temps, to sneak onto some thin ice?  (Read 1564 times)

Offline downharley

• IceShanty Rookie
I was just wondering how many of you actually went fishing, and how much ice you found at your favorite fishing hole, if you could get to it. Was the fishing any good?

Brian.

Offline Darth-Baiter

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey Brian

Denis and I snuck out for a couple hours on Saturday... starting to get the feeling back in my fingers, man was that cold !  We went to fitch bay, around 8 inches of ice but no fish... Caught a couple smelt, a few transparent perch about the size of a floating Rapala.  Denis and I each caught one keeper perch, that was about it. 

We're gearing up for a Saturday fish at Memphre, regular spot.  Let me know if you're in, I'll swing by and pick you up Saturday morning !

Offline downharley

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey kevin
There is no place i'd rather be than with you guys this weekend, but i have my kids and blayne has hockey.Next weekend I'll be good to go.If there's any change in plan with his hockey i will call you. Good luck to you and Denis, and let me know how you did, and how the ice thick the ice was.
                                                        Brian.

Offline downharley

• IceShanty Rookie
Yesh can't even write.
How thick the ice was.
       Brian.

Offline sturgeon

• Team IceShanty Regular
we didn't end up going. Decided to stay in bed where it was nice and warm.

Next weekend of maybe thursday .

Denis
Bad Day of Fishing is better than a good day of work!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.