Author Topic: Shappell Bay Runner  (Read 983 times)

Offline Mac47

• IceShanty Rookie
Shappell Bay Runner
« on: Mar 18, 2021, 04:20 PM »
So this has been my first full season with my Bay Runner and totally love it.  Super easy to setup, move out and hole hop with zero breakdown.  I acquired it last year previously used and made some modifications last summer.  Back Bench Rest, New Center Console, Rubber Flooring and a 2x3 entry mat (which I dry out each trip), Lighting (Exterior both sides, Light Bar front, Inside Overhead and Front Console all powered by my Power Box), 2 extra Spreader Poles (for extra support and hanging item inside and storage of poles behind bench back), Velcro for doors, and Corner Tie Downs all 4 sides (which also doubles to attach rope to pull it).  There have been some days where its been in the teens and not using a heater the sun has heated the inside to over 50 degrees at times.  More information at

Offline Miles59

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Shappell Bay Runner
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2021, 05:42 PM »
Awesome job!  Love it!

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2021, 07:34 PM »
Nice.job.....I like my.shappell ice shacks ...
Budweiser pro staff

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2021, 07:49 PM »
Very nice.

Offline burgerunh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2021, 08:23 AM »
Love my Bayrunner but mine is mostly stock!  Its a great shanty.  If mine is ever broken I will but another but the insulated version.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2021, 06:50 PM »
Very nice  :thumbsup:

I came very close to getting the BayRunner for my last house, but ended up going with the DX3000, for the sole reason I could squeeze it in the car instead of having to use my trailer. If the BayRunner would have fit, I'd have one of those instead, because I love how they're set up.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.