Author Topic: Carr lake....  (Read 726 times)

Offline northrn-duck-assassin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Carr lake....
« on: Feb 17, 2021, 07:42 PM »
Somebody here somewhere has been on this lake.. right?? I think so!

Well, im not looking for handouts on the lake or exact spots. In fact dont respond openly on the page if ya dont want.

I am more than willing to accept private messages.

So anyways, like i said i dont need specific information, BUT... this lake looks like a nice crappie lake to me. Im very interested in trying it.

So, are there any hot springs i need to worry about? I dont see any creek channels running through it when i look at navionics.

Does it have a decent crappie population? Clear water lake? Tea stained lake? Day bite, or nite bite?

I will do my own leg work, not worried about that, just want to know if its worth a try really. I will devote a couple days to it if it deems fit.

If guys would like to meet up that fish the lake. Thats cool too, your secret is safe with me!

HOPEFULLY WE GET SOME DARN RAIN SOON AND RID US OF THIS SNOW!!

those with info, thanks in advance!
Got one goin'!

Offline bigr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Carr lake....
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2021, 05:19 AM »
It's a clear lake right now but normally stained. Very good gils and crappie but tough to find especially in the winter. There's an island in the middle that most fish around and do catch fish. Also the northeast shore gives up fish. From my experience it will take leg work but could be worth it if you hit it right. If your interested in another lake that is in my opinion the best around and is very close to Carr PM me. 

Offline Jigmup

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Carr lake....
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2021, 11:10 AM »
It's not that big so you should be able to figure it out. I think the hole in the middle held crappies last time there if memory serves me correct.
Never tell a fish where its supposed to be

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.