Author Topic: missy  (Read 1468 times)

Offline slipknott

• IceShanty Rookie
missy
« on: Jan 30, 2021, 05:07 PM »
got out and fished little bit today got about 10 12 small gills and 1 nice crappie in the marina area . ice about 3 inches snow will put a stop on making any more ice. hopefully we dont get that much.

Offline Oaktree1215

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Look at them cheeks!
Re: missy
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2021, 09:56 PM »
Havent heard a word about this lake for a month? Ill be in Peru at a job interview at 1 pm tomorrow, might have to drive by and check it out. :o

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2021, 11:47 PM »
Nothing but sledding going on at the reservoir with all this snow!  It's a one way trip though.

Offline tater140

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2021, 05:29 AM »
I used to run up and down the missy dam on the spillway side for cross country practice back in the high school days.  That was work out for sure.
I have been hearing the fishing is slow on the reservoirs for the most part, but i think that has been true of a lot of places right now.

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2021, 05:53 AM »
or people are learning to keep their trap shut. lol 
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Offline Big Buck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 19, 2021, 07:07 AM »
Been slow for me!!!

Offline Oaktree1215

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Look at them cheeks!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2021, 05:45 PM »
or people are learning to keep their trap shut. lol
  ;)

Offline bigr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 22, 2021, 04:54 AM »
Bite has been very slow on both resi's and the conditions are tough with all the snow and hills you have to climb. With the melt that is beginning the levels could start rising and pull the ice away from shore. Current will develop and start turning murky. Hopefully a few days away but just a warning of whats coming. Be aware of conditions before traveling. Check the corp of eng site for updates.

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Feb 22, 2021, 06:22 AM »
Good update bigr, unfortunately the end is near for the reservoirs.  Walked the plank a few time but don't think we had that much snow then.  I think this is going to be a runoff EVENT!  Remember guys, 8" of late rotten ice is much more dangerous than 3" of early ice.  Thickness is NOT everything.  Be safe out there!  Time to double check all the safety gear again and make sure it's where it needs to be.

Offline krh76

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Feb 23, 2021, 08:02 AM »
Two guys at red bridge this morning. I didn’t have time to see if they were catching anything so just passing vague info. Lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.