Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > General Tips

Vintage Jiffy one arm bandit auger

(1/2) > >>

Icecoast:
Got a 60s jiffy one arm bandit. Just got it running today. Was wondering if a model 30 buttery fly handle and throttle assembly will fit on it? Called jiffy and was informed they no longer have anymore conversion kits left.

NORRM:
Amazing how the years fly by. I can remember getting the change over handles from a guy in my area when they gave them for free. Then they went to 25.00 bucks and I guess now not available. I must be getting old. I still to this day have 2 of my 6 old jiffy,s with the suicide handles. I put a new six inch auger blade on one of them and it is the fastest drill stock. Blows my brothers nails away without blinking an eye. Love the old jiffy.

NORRM:
Amazing how the years fly by. I can remember getting the change over handles from a guy in my area when they gave them for free. Then they went to 25.00 bucks and I guess now not available. I must be getting old. I still to this day have 2 of my 6 old jiffy,s with the suicide handles. I put a new six inch auger blade on one of them and it is the fastest drill stock. Blows my brothers nails away without blinking an eye. Love the old jiffy.

Doeslayer:
There is a conversion handle in the model 30 doesnt fit in ebay

meandcuznalfy:
Could always make your own handle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version