Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679628 times)

Offline crappie55409

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #1110 on: Feb 20, 2017, 11:05 AM »
overtons has 15% off your order right now.  sorry couldn't resist  ;D

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #1111 on: Feb 22, 2017, 12:44 PM »
Amazon Big Thanks Sale
$8.63 Off $50+
Today Only
w/ code BIGTHANKS

Offline FrozenJig

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1112 on: Feb 22, 2017, 01:05 PM »
Harbor Freight has 6" Predator Power Augers on sale for $159
Look for the beer flag, that's where i'm at

Offline BFFlynn51

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1113 on: Feb 22, 2017, 01:40 PM »
Harbor Freight has 6" Predator Power Augers on sale for $159

I saw that in the mailer yesterday. Isn't it a 7/8" drive shaft though?

Offline FrozenJig

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1114 on: Feb 22, 2017, 02:22 PM »
Not sure of the details, quickly flipped through the pages of the flyer this morning before leaving for work and noticed the Auger randomly placed on one of the pages.

Also, Walmart currently has a bunch of Hunting & Fishing items on clearance
Look for the beer flag, that's where i'm at

Offline tightliner812

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1115 on: Feb 26, 2017, 04:42 PM »
just seen that Your Bobbers Down has a sale going on . 15% off and free shipping with orders over $20. at  yourbobbersdown.com

Offline darkeyez

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1116 on: Feb 26, 2017, 05:14 PM »
For you guys that ordered from GM or Overtons,  I did receive a Hardwater jacket that I ordered and here's what I am seeing.
According to the packing list the jacket was shipped directly from Striker, it has the company logo on the slip, my ship to address, and "BILL TO: Overtons", that tells me that Overtons did not have that jacket in stock.
Wondering if Striker didn't use GM and Overtons to reduce inventory for an end of season clearance, Striker may be partly to blame also. 

Offline buckslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1117 on: Feb 26, 2017, 08:00 PM »
If anyone is looking for a deal on Hardwater's still, I have a set of large bibs and both a large and XL jacket that I'm going to return. Will ship them to you for my cost. They were all on good sales. I'd need to look up pricing for sure.

Offline mjk67

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1118 on: Feb 27, 2017, 06:38 PM »
Just picked up an Otter Cabin XT from L&M for $449.99 plus tax.  They have a 10% off today and tomorrow.

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1119 on: Feb 27, 2017, 06:40 PM »
Just picked up an Otter Cabin XT from L&M for $449.99 plus tax.  They have a 10% off today and tomorrow.
Awesome price. You stole that thing!

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #1120 on: Feb 27, 2017, 06:51 PM »
If anyone is looking for a deal on Hardwater's still, I have a set of large bibs and both a large and XL jacket that I'm going to return. Will ship them to you for my cost. They were all on good sales. I'd need to look up pricing for sure.

I've got a buddy that ordered from Overtons that got the short end of the deal.  Shoot me a price for the large bibs and large jacket.  What color?

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #1121 on: Feb 28, 2017, 08:13 AM »
For you guys that ordered from GM or Overtons,  I did receive a Hardwater jacket that I ordered and here's what I am seeing.
According to the packing list the jacket was shipped directly from Striker, it has the company logo on the slip, my ship to address, and "BILL TO: Overtons", that tells me that Overtons did not have that jacket in stock.
Wondering if Striker didn't use GM and Overtons to reduce inventory for an end of season clearance, Striker may be partly to blame also.

Usually the websites will say, "will ship from vendor in xxx day" when GM/Overtons doesn't have the item on hand. But for some reason, I didn't see that when I ordered another Climate parka. Could be we had some in inventory and were pushing Striker's inventory at the same time and due to some dumb reason, orders where getting mixed up?

Offline buckslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1122 on: Feb 28, 2017, 11:45 AM »
I've got a buddy that ordered from Overtons that got the short end of the deal.  Shoot me a price for the large bibs and large jacket.  What color?

PM sent.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1123 on: Feb 28, 2017, 02:50 PM »
For next time and those of you that bought the Striker Stuff at a higher price than Gander/overtons...check your credit card Price Protection benefits.  I bought my Hardwater Jacket from Fish307 and they wouldn't price match Gander, then I remembered the Price Protection.  All I had to do was screenshot Overtons deal, and I ended up getting the difference back from my credit card.  I paid $162 at Fish307 and with the Promo Code at Overtons, it was $112, so I got a check for $50, effectively getting me the coat at $112.

Something to keep in mind for other big-ticket items as well.  The benefit is good for 120 days from purchase date, so if you buy something in-season at full price, you can wait until it clearances out then request the difference back.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1124 on: Feb 28, 2017, 03:46 PM »
Check out Thorne Brothers in MN.  They had Striker Ice Hardwater and Climate jackets for 50% off today.  Some good deals but going fast.

Offline gutshot_again

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1125 on: Feb 28, 2017, 03:54 PM »
Check out sportsmans guide retail store.  All in stock augers (and there were a few) 40% off.  Had a eskimo evo 1 - regular price around $350, 50% off.  Not sure if it was just the floor models or all there remaining stock.  If you're in the area and looking, be a good time to stop.  All ice fishing stuff was on pretty good sales.

Was there on another mission and time was very limited, otherwise I'd have looked all the deals over.

Also sign up for their email specials online.  Get $10 off the top with coupon provided.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Offline lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1126 on: Feb 28, 2017, 08:43 PM »
Check out Thorne Brothers in MN.  They had Striker Ice Hardwater and Climate jackets for 50% off today.  Some good deals but going fast.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Offline mjk67

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1127 on: Mar 01, 2017, 08:49 AM »
Thanks for the heads up!!

Last night, they had the Striker Performance Hoodies down to $59.  They're gone now.  Was going to order one today..

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1128 on: Mar 01, 2017, 06:20 PM »
Check out Cabelas price on the Marcum Recon 5 plus $344 and Vexilar FLX28 Pro Pack $512. Lowest prices I've seen. 

Offline YoopHunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1129 on: Mar 02, 2017, 11:28 AM »
Cabelas also had the Vexilar FishPhone camera on sale for $207.99.

I'm gonna try one out seeing how my CFish camera remote control that rotates the lens around is on the blink.   Seems less complicated with the only cable on the FishPhone being the one running underwater to the camera itself, and I like the idea of using iPhone/iPad for viewing.

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1130 on: Mar 02, 2017, 11:35 AM »
Thorne bros also had all shacks 50 percent off. Otter resorts went for 500 dollars for the xt and 550 for the pro.

Offline lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1131 on: Mar 02, 2017, 09:57 PM »
Reeds is having a sale on huts

Offline MT_mulies

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "Aim high, Miss High"
« Reply #1132 on: Mar 02, 2017, 10:05 PM »
Just scored some striker lake effect bibs for $80 on eBay! Brand new never worn. I think people are starting to sell their gear on there. Might be good to keep an on on there for stuff you want. I've been noticing the local online classifieds that things are WAY cheaper than they were a month ago.

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1133 on: Mar 03, 2017, 06:58 AM »
Marcum LX7 is 583 at Amazon again.  That seems like a great price.  Tempted to buy, but might wait until Fall and see if anything newer comes out.  :)

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #1134 on: Mar 03, 2017, 04:30 PM »
Marcum LX7 is 583 at Amazon again.  That seems like a great price.  Tempted to buy, but might wait until Fall and see if anything newer comes out.  :)

That's a good deal there DBV.....$146 off.....If I had the extra cash, I'd get one just for the heck of it - LOL !!

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1135 on: Mar 04, 2017, 09:30 AM »
That's a good deal there DBV.....$146 off.....If I had the extra cash, I'd get one just for the heck of it - LOL !!

Try the LX6s for $503 - Amazon or Cabelas.  They are basically same except they are smaller and fit in a 5 gallon pail.   I do not like the fact that my LX7 is too big for a bucket, it required a separate tote.  Which turned out to be ok because I put my camera in it to.  But still, buckets rule!

Trying to talk my son into the LX6s, we share the LX7 now by putting it between our holes.  Works good until you go shallow and the cone gets small.
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline lingcod

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1136 on: Mar 04, 2017, 03:06 PM »
Outlet Bait & Tackle (website) has Beaver Dam ice hole covers on sale @ $3.99 each + s&h.

Offline wshnIwsfshn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1137 on: Mar 04, 2017, 04:43 PM »
Cabelas in maine Got a frabill predator non insulated reg 749 on sale for 599 they told me o make a offer that they didnt want to holdd it Till next year I offeered 400 they exceped thats my deal . They have more left if anybody is interested

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1138 on: Mar 06, 2017, 06:54 PM »
Reeds sports has the FLX-28 Pro Pack or Ultra Pack for $499! Cheap shipping and no tax outside MN. My FL-18 is working fine but I'm upgrading anyway at that price.

Offline Zachery80

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1139 on: Mar 17, 2017, 07:07 PM »
Gander mountain has a nice St. Patrick's day deal.  20 bucks off a 50 dollar order using GETLUCKY as a promo code. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.