Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680472 times)

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
Re: Best Early Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #750 on: Dec 13, 2016, 06:51 AM »
I just checked my messages and the purchase is acknowledged. (Chapman manufacturing co) with shipping and everything included the invoice was $475.15.   I am supposed to receive it between the 15-19th! Fingers crossed

Awesome, best of luck.
"Problem solving is hunting. It is savage pleasure and we are born to do it."
Thomas Harris

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #751 on: Dec 13, 2016, 08:41 AM »
Fingers crossed for you robbiej. Just picked up the sportsman's guide parka and bibs for my dad. He does not get out enough to warrant a striker suit, but also needed a new winter coat. They had both on sale with the buyers guide free trial. They also have free shipping no minimum! Total for the parka, bibs, and some white mickey's was $177. Thought it was a decent deal as I have not been able to find mickeys for my dad any where.
what size do you need?

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #752 on: Dec 13, 2016, 08:47 AM »
Has anybody seen deals on the eskimo or Clam three legged chairs.   I ordered 2 from Dicks along with my Fatfish 949i.  The hub made it to my house on 12/2, the chairs got lost.

I saw some for $15 somewhere, they were $20 when i ordered mine, normally $25.

Thanks
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #753 on: Dec 13, 2016, 09:07 AM »
Not if you buy $50 worth of stuff..   I know I can the real easily .. been in there 2 times already in the last 30 days each time I ordered was $50. 

Bass pro the free shipping is for $100?? Same with a lot of other places gandermTN and cabelas except when they got shipping specials ..

You must be thinking of some other site, Bass Pro has had free shipping no minimum for quite some time now. Mills Fleet Farm has a lot of ice fishing stuff on sale with free shipping no minimum from time to time.

Offline vanhln

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #755 on: Dec 13, 2016, 09:39 AM »
Has anybody seen deals on the eskimo or Clam three legged chairs.   I ordered 2 from Dicks along with my Fatfish 949i.  The hub made it to my house on 12/2, the chairs got lost.

I saw some for $15 somewhere, they were $20 when i ordered mine, normally $25.

Thanks
you might want to try a directors chair for comfort if your on ice a long time. i made the change and it's great. i bought another from harbor freight that has a side table to hold my drink off of the ice and baits and android.

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #756 on: Dec 13, 2016, 10:33 AM »
I just checked my messages and the purchase is acknowledged. (Chapman manufacturing co) with shipping and everything included the invoice was $475.15.   I am supposed to receive it between the 15-19th! Fingers crossed

saw 3 people post that it didn't go through on a few fb pages. 

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #757 on: Dec 13, 2016, 10:35 AM »
you might want to try a directors chair for comfort if your on ice a long time. i made the change and it's great. i bought another from harbor freight that has a side table to hold my drink off of the ice and baits and android.

I might have to try one of these, a buddy used one in elk camp last fall.  I figured I better give Dicks Sporting a chance to remedy this so i called them today.   I told her I have been waiting for the ice and it is now here and I have nothing to sit on in my new shelter which arrived safely.   They are shipping two chairs via 2nd day air. 

Offline Team_Reload

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #758 on: Dec 13, 2016, 10:44 AM »
not saying this is a smoking deal really but its something. Cabelas has an addition 5% in cabelas points on ion augers plus a $50 credit. So it would depend on which cabelas card you have to determine the percentage back. So the classic card is 3% back normally plus 5%

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #759 on: Dec 13, 2016, 11:02 AM »
Trophy Angler makes a nice director's chair for the money.  I believe they have a seating capacity of 325lbs.  Not cheaply made either.  Nice heavy frame and material.

https://www.joessportinggoods.com/trophy-angler/stadium-style-directors-chair-15338

Offline robbiej

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #760 on: Dec 13, 2016, 11:55 AM »
saw 3 people post that it didn't go through on a few fb pages.

I spoke with the supplier and their account was hacked; they sell tools not fishing supplies.   Amazon is refunding my account and looking into it....to good to be true I guess.  Now I am seriously considering the LX-9......

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #761 on: Dec 13, 2016, 12:05 PM »
20% off at gander mountain on all apparel no restrictions and free ship. If you missed out on the dicks sporting goods deal for striker hit this one up!

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #762 on: Dec 13, 2016, 01:31 PM »
what size do you need?

Size 9. Pm sent!

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #763 on: Dec 13, 2016, 06:01 PM »
I regretfully have to say that my order for the Marcum LX-7 for $453 was cancelled by Amazon (Chapman MFG) today.  Not sure how they get away with that but it is what it is.  Guess it was too good to be true.  Worth a shot.  What I'm not sure about is why the order says "customer cancelled" which is not the case.  How can they do that?

Offline Pike Paralyzer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #764 on: Dec 13, 2016, 06:39 PM »
https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-4000mah-Rechargeable-Battery-Underwater/dp/B00B7YDJY2

Anyone use one of these bad boys? Seems like a decent price compared to other options out there..
Sometimes ya gotta push the sheep through the fence

Offline tarmstrong24

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Can't see that from your couch!
« Reply #765 on: Dec 13, 2016, 06:54 PM »
Sportsmans guide has a double buyers club and free shipping promo going on right now.  So I purchased a vexilar flx-28 ultra pack for $518 shipped.  About as cheap as I have heard

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #766 on: Dec 13, 2016, 09:34 PM »
I regretfully have to say that my order for the Marcum LX-7 for $453 was cancelled by Amazon (Chapman MFG) today.  Not sure how they get away with that but it is what it is.  Guess it was too good to be true.  Worth a shot.  What I'm not sure about is why the order says "customer cancelled" which is not the case.  How can they do that?
bummer. file a compliant with amazon and explain you did not cancel. also, write a real review of the seller.

Offline robbiej

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #767 on: Dec 13, 2016, 10:01 PM »
bummer. file a compliant with amazon and explain you did not cancel. also, write a real review of the seller.

I called the supplier today and they were hacked. They sell tools and not fishing supplies. I believe them and opted not to write a bad letter. After talking with Amazon they spoke with the company also and were able to cancel all orders. 

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #768 on: Dec 14, 2016, 12:54 PM »
Field and stream has the shimano sienna 1000 for sale for $19.99 normally $29.99. They have free shipping on orders over $49 and I know there is a store in Michigan.

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #769 on: Dec 14, 2016, 01:24 PM »

obviously if they refund you your money i'm not sure they got away with anything.   Things happen on the world wide web. 

Offline Caseman2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #770 on: Dec 14, 2016, 02:24 PM »

That same thing happened to me. A month ago.

It's clearly an error.  No reason to be mad about them canceling it.

Usually amazon will honor things like that but if it'd a "3rd party" you are out of luck.

Offline El Matador

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #771 on: Dec 14, 2016, 03:36 PM »
Sportsman's Warehouse is advertising the Striker Nomad bibs or coat for $79.99.  Sale starts Friday the 16th.  They look pretty decent actually and they retail for $179, only $20 less than the Predator. 

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Striker-Ice-Nomad-Bibs/productDetail/Ice-Fishing-Clothing/prod99999047581/cat114707

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #772 on: Dec 14, 2016, 06:07 PM »
15 % off at gander mtn right now no max amount to get deal no min amount either..

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
« Reply #773 on: Dec 14, 2016, 08:14 PM »
Sportsman's Warehouse is advertising the Striker Nomad bibs or coat for $79.99.  Sale starts Friday the 16th.  They look pretty decent actually and they retail for $179, only $20 less than the Predator. 

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Striker-Ice-Nomad-Bibs/productDetail/Ice-Fishing-Clothing/prod99999047581/cat114707

How do you know this I don't see it. Is it in store only?
Thomas Harris

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #774 on: Dec 14, 2016, 08:38 PM »
Go to Walmart.com and search for Striker Ice.  They have Guardian jacket and bibs for $199.  These are sold thru Walmart by other companies, similar to third party sales on Amazon.  The Guardian are the model ($159 each piece normally) with less insulation and not as thick outer lining as compared to the Predator, Hardwater or Climate.  But for people in Iowa and other lower states I feel they are totally adequate for warmth if you base layer properly.  They are actually overkill in my insulated shanty, but they float!

Didn't see any bargains on the other models, just a free Striker hat if you pay normal price for the Predator line.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #775 on: Dec 15, 2016, 06:57 AM »
Abu Garcia Veritas 2.0 rods on sale at Cabelas for $14.99, normally $29.99.  Also their Woopin' Stick combos on sale for 13.99.

Offline trundog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #776 on: Dec 15, 2016, 08:53 AM »
Gander Mtn has JM meat sticks for $29 plus the 15%off brings it to $25.50.  free shipping too

Offline dmac

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #777 on: Dec 15, 2016, 06:09 PM »
Missed out on the striker suit when Dick's had 25% off.  Got it today from grander at 15% off.. Cost me 40.00 for flinching on the trigger pull. 

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #778 on: Dec 15, 2016, 07:18 PM »
Missed out on the striker suit when Dick's had 25% off.  Got it today from grander at 15% off.. Cost me 40.00 for flinching on the trigger pull.

did you miss this post? 100$ off each piece. tomorrow is when to not flinch again and send back your other order. 2 bills in your pocket, not gm's.

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
« Reply #779 on: Dec 15, 2016, 07:33 PM »
did you miss this post? 100$ off each piece. tomorrow is when to not flinch again and send back your other order. 2 bills in your pocket, not gm's.

I'm on the edge of the chair if I can get them at that price I'll buy 3 pair! One for my dad one for my brother and one for my friend.
Thomas Harris

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.