Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1685086 times)

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Late Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #210 on: Sep 29, 2016, 06:38 PM »
Awesome Joe!  That's how you do it Bro!  Great grab!  ;)
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #211 on: Sep 29, 2016, 06:42 PM »
Thank You for alerting me to it in the first place!  :P  ... you da man!!!

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #212 on: Sep 30, 2016, 09:32 AM »

Really?  is that how shopping on amazon works?  Very interesting....

yup, that auger joe henry just ordered is now back up to 399.99

Offline SUNNFISH 0)))

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #213 on: Sep 30, 2016, 10:56 AM »
Frabill Bro 371 Straight Line Rod (18", L) for $5.48/ea over at Amazon, only 2 LEFT. Who's grabbing them?

https://icefishingdeals.com/2016/09/30/amazon-lunch-break-deals-frabill-371-bro-expedition-custom-from-5-48/

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #214 on: Sep 30, 2016, 11:20 AM »
Frabill Bro 371 Straight Line Rod (18", L) for $5.48/ea over at Amazon, only 2 LEFT. Who's grabbing them?

https://icefishingdeals.com/2016/09/30/amazon-lunch-break-deals-frabill-371-bro-expedition-custom-from-5-48/

I did!!  I'm out of control now!  :P

Offline SUNNFISH 0)))

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #215 on: Sep 30, 2016, 11:45 AM »

I wanted to buy them so bad, but I didn't really need them and couldn't pull the trigger. Kicking myself for not getting them, now they're $36!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #216 on: Sep 30, 2016, 12:55 PM »

Bah hahahahaha.  Joe, you'll be the next one getting cutoff by the wife!  Ask SUNNFISH 0))) how that works.  :whistle: :roflmao:  :woot:

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline SUNNFISH 0)))

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #217 on: Sep 30, 2016, 01:25 PM »
Bah hahahahaha.  Joe, you'll be the next one getting cutoff by the wife!  Ask SUNNFISH 0))) how that works.  :whistle: :roflmao:  :woot:

I blame u Deal Ninja! Couldn't pass up all the deals, and the wife was getting sick of seeing ice shelters and augers at our front door in the middle of July!

I keep telling her, you need to spend money to save money. She doesn't seem to get it though...

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #218 on: Sep 30, 2016, 01:52 PM »
saw a couple nice flipovers today on CL  shappell 1.5 and frabill commander  both 120.00 ea looked to be in great condition. I think those are a good deal.

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #219 on: Sep 30, 2016, 02:28 PM »
I blame u Deal Ninja! Couldn't pass up all the deals, and the wife was getting sick of seeing ice shelters and augers at our front door in the middle of July!

I keep telling her, you need to spend money to save money. She doesn't seem to get it though...

I hear ya .... Wait until the Wife finds out that I am still going to buy that Eskimo HC40 Propane Auger the next time I see a great price on that!   ;D :P

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #220 on: Sep 30, 2016, 02:29 PM »

LOL!!!!  Its a chance I'm just going to have to take!!! ;D

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #221 on: Sep 30, 2016, 02:45 PM »
LOL  But seriously, you really need to consider the electric options.  They are the way to go.  Light, powerful and no gas leaks or fumes or starting problems.  No making special trips to Wallyworld to buy propane tanks, etc., etc.  They are the way of the future in augers.  There's almost too many advantages to name.  Only downsides are extremely thick ice and realistic life expectancies of rather expensive lithium ion battery packs.  I sold my old Eskimo gasser last year and never looked back.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #222 on: Sep 30, 2016, 02:50 PM »
I'm waiting for the vexilar fl18 head unit with hi speed ducer to  drop down  again.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #223 on: Sep 30, 2016, 03:39 PM »
I'm waiting for the vexilar fl18 head unit with hi speed ducer to  drop down  again.

I hope they drop again for you.  After that huge plunge six weeks back and the spike back up, there hasn't been much movement in pricing.  Will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #224 on: Sep 30, 2016, 06:24 PM »
LOL  But seriously, you really need to consider the electric options.  They are the way to go.  Light, powerful and no gas leaks or fumes or starting problems.  No making special trips to Wallyworld to buy propane tanks, etc., etc.  They are the way of the future in augers.  There's almost too many advantages to name.  Only downsides are extremely thick ice and realistic life expectantcies of rather expensive lithium ion battery packs.  I sold my old Eskimo gasser last year and never looked back.

I have considered an electric auger but it seems that everything I ever had that was electric was not very good ... Leaf Blower, Trimmers etc... but that was a while back I suppose things are probably better now.

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #225 on: Sep 30, 2016, 06:43 PM »
I have considered an electric auger but it seems that everything I ever had that was electric was not very good ... Leaf Blower, Trimmers etc... but that was a while back I suppose things are probably better now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmoAjVZQjjA

<°)))>{

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #226 on: Sep 30, 2016, 08:37 PM »

Not trying to break your heart, but it isn't going to happen now for about 1yr  I watched Amazon for a deal on a vex head with zoom for about 1yr. What I found was right around the End of August begining of September the "open water" vexilar kits go super cheap on Amazon. Last year I bought an FL22 HD & two FL18 open water kits for under $200 each. It is a seasonal clear out inventory sale that last a few hours to maybe a day or so. If you missed it, it won't be back till next year.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #227 on: Oct 01, 2016, 04:41 AM »
Marcum LX6S Sonar System - $539.96 and free shipping.  This is about as low as the LX6 gets on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Marcum-LX-6S-Sonar-System-Black/dp/B00WOLNPVO?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BO

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #228 on: Oct 01, 2016, 04:49 AM »
You know Ninja,  you could be called into Divorce Court as an "Accessory" someday!  ;D

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #229 on: Oct 01, 2016, 04:54 AM »
 ;D

Otter XTH Cabin - $204.86  Lowest price ever offered on this hub!  Free shipping too!

https://www.amazon.com/Otter-Outdoors-Cabin-Package-Blue/dp/B0138WBZ96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475322098&sr=8-1&keywords=otter+xth+cabin

ETA:  $195.23!  @ 10/01/16  4:30 pm.

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #230 on: Oct 01, 2016, 12:36 PM »
Ninja,  that Eskimo HC40 is back down to 377.00 ... do you think it will go any lower?

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #231 on: Oct 01, 2016, 03:13 PM »
Joe, you just never know.  Keep an eye on it.  If I knew for sure how low stuff would drop, I'd be a millionaire.  ;)

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #232 on: Oct 01, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Yeah,  I will be watching that thing for sure...if it goes any lower I think I'm going to jump on it.

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #233 on: Oct 01, 2016, 03:54 PM »
Yeah,  I will be watching that thing for sure...if it goes any lower I think I'm going to jump on it.

Are you starting a gas auger museum?

<°)))>{

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #234 on: Oct 01, 2016, 04:25 PM »
I would think that we all be long gone and buried before Gas Augers are obsolete....and probably not even then.

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #235 on: Oct 01, 2016, 04:29 PM »
I would think that we all be long gone and buried before Gas Augers are obsolete....and probably not even then.

I only said that because you just bought one that you said might be a backup to your other one. You don't even have your second one yet, and your talking about pulling the trigger on a third..

<°)))>{

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #236 on: Oct 01, 2016, 04:41 PM »
Oh I see,  I misunderstood.  I thought you were telling me that the gas power jobs are not desirable any longer, etc.  Anyhow,  I don't have a power auger at all right now.  I was referring to keeping the Jiffy Lite as a back up to the Propane HC40 that I plan to order..so I would only have 2 augers in total.  Then again there is the ION Electric .. ;D

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #237 on: Oct 01, 2016, 06:07 PM »
Lol, I misunderstood as well..

That makes a lot more sense now.. Didn't realize the one you just picked up was a possible backup to one you were still planning on getting...

My Eskimo will be 30 years old soon, and she won't have a price on her till I'm long gone..I think she is pretty much just reaching "broken in" now.. Here she is after a tune up and sharpening..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MWRyYBSw00

I have really been enjoying my electric drill setup these last few seasons too though..

<°)))>{

Offline Joe Henry

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #238 on: Oct 01, 2016, 07:01 PM »
Like most things the older augers were built much better I think.   Many years ago I had a Jiffy Model 30 and it was unstoppable, heavy as hell but it was a work horse.  I wish I still had it but it long gone now ... sold it 25 years ago, probably still running too.

Offline esoxer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #239 on: Oct 02, 2016, 07:21 PM »
Amazon has the Ion 40v Electric Ice Auger for $382 right now as part of their Lightning Deal! - smoking deal

https://www.amazon.com/ION-Electric-Auger-Inch-Reverse/dp/B00LDYHO3S/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.