Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1622884 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #29220 on: Oct 11, 2022, 05:45 AM »
33* and dark but they are saying clear today.
No coffee this morning, getting my left eye done at 8:45.

Saw the doctor about my back, he is giving me something to help me sleep and also wants me to take prednisolone but not until after my eye is done. Last night wasn't too bad.

WW, good luck out on the lake today, might be a chilling start.

Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #29221 on: Oct 11, 2022, 09:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  We had a light frost again here this morning, temperatures on the rise to a high of 65 today. Gas was on the rise yesterday as well, $3.65 and higher locally.

Wally…best of luck to Team WW on a three-peat with those walleyes today!! Hope you find them right where you left them, hungry and eager to battle!  :thumbsup: :clap:
  OG..hope the caulking gun did the trick!   :thumbsup:  Caulking, painting and tar…3 things that always seem to find a way of getting more on me than where they belong, lol.
  Marv…thanks for sharing the pictures, awesome job on the camouflage! Keeping the fingers crossed and the best of luck wishes continued…hope today is the day Big Ben comes for a visit in one of those shooting lanes!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud…way to go getting the winterizing done!  :clap:  What does your area of Tennessee see for normal winter weather in temps, snowfall?  Smoked pork chops sounds really good right now!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…thanks for sharing the low down on the complex. I’d have to agree with Jeff on the management’s mistakes and doing the repairs without the proper permits in place, they should have known better than that.  :nono: Would imagine there will be some pretty upset voices at the next meeting.
  Jeff…you would have had your wish..had two loaves of garlic bread and a fresh loaf of good sliced Italian to choose from!  ;D 
Have a great day however you spend it today!   :thumbsup:
  H2…best wishes with today’s appointment, will be looking forward to your report!  :thumbsup: 

Well I did it again, failed to check and see if the Museum was open and didn’t consider it being Columbus Day. Arrived to find the parking lot closed and empty with a closed sign…Doh!  :cookoo:  That kinda sucked in a big way seeing I didn’t really have a Plan B. So, I asked the grandchildren what would they like to do? Answer was an arcade my oldest granddaughter always wanted to go to. So, off we went…it was about a 30 mile ride, lol.
  Played an alphabet game on our ride to help kill the time, “ I see something “ starting with an A and ultimately ending at Z. Believe it or not, they had a blast playing it and the ride was very pleasant with lots of laughs.
  The arcade was ok, they had a good time and won some prizes. There was a Walmart and a few shops of interest located in the plaza so we did a little shopping and looking around. Couldn’t keep the kid out of me near the toy aisle as they were looking at things…I hopped on a bicycle and rode past them when the coast was clear. There was another couple who happened upon me when I yelled “beep beep” going past the kids and my wife. They got a kick out of that as I headed back to put it away before the management caught me.  :roflmao:
  Nice lunch at McDonalds as requested which had an inside play area for the kids, then to a Town Park with an absolutely beautiful setting of Fall trees in their prime for some pictures and a real nice playground they had to themselves. Rain started moving in so we headed for home and ended the day with ice cream Sundays and watched Gremlins on the big TV, lol. Wasn’t the day we had planned on, but it worked out really well in the end. Guess sometimes you don’t really need a Plan B, just ask child what they want to do and do it!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29222 on: Oct 11, 2022, 10:19 AM »
Good morning ER’s

Eddie back in the spring I asked the smart phone what the yearly average was in the way of rain fall for the county, answer was 56” of rain, 10”of snow. I would imagine when it would turn Ice on road everything could get canceled, not sure they even have snow plows Or sanding equipment for the highway going down the Mountain into the valley. 

See the wind is blowing seeds like what cotton wood seeds look like, but has to be coming from weeds, white as in Dandelion.

Been a sleep in kind of morning, I was watching several Episodes of Longmire fourth and fifth seasons until 4:30 AM

Think I will make a trip to my nearest Sam’s club and do some stocking up on canned goods.

Good day to all
Bud

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29223 on: Oct 11, 2022, 12:55 PM »
Hate to do this folks but I have to lock this thread and we will have to start a new one,,  :-\
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.