Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1610383 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #25140 on: Oct 23, 2021, 05:11 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 34* and overcast here on my hill. ::)
                         Bud........I hope you're feeling better this morning. :thumbsup: I thought I read that you should wait a little between flue and covid shots. :unsure:
                         Fish.......Good luck up on the mountain this weekend. :thumbsup: :flex:
                         Dave......I always heard, if you see one mouse that there are 8 in the hole. :o So you have you work cut out. :whistle:
                         Wally......Any news from hunting camp? ???
                         Zcm.......Sounds like a nice rifle, good luck with the reloading. :clap:
                         Marv.......Get your chores done and get back to "The Shack" that big one is waiting for you. :blink:
                         Eddie......Any plans on going to the river this weekend? ???
                         Today we are getting Carson and Emma after Emma's soccer game and we're taking them to a corn maze.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25141 on: Oct 23, 2021, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....no horn sightings at camp yet   :pinch:  have a fun day with Emma and Carson  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....good luck if you're in the river today  ;)2

IFF.....hope the fever/headache are in the rear view now  ;)

WS.....will your brother be joining you for round #2  ???

FH4.....enjoy the time in the mountains, good luck to all  :flex:

It's 38*, pitch dark out and a motorcycle just drove by  :o :blink: :cookoo:  Think window washing might be on the agenda for today   @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25142 on: Oct 23, 2021, 05:55 AM »

Good Morning ER's 34* here we have had are first frost the other day. Ice fishing is getting closer.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25143 on: Oct 23, 2021, 06:31 AM »
38* and some clouds.
WW, head ache is gone. The arm where I got the flu shot was sore but not the booster arm.
Went into the woods for the last 3 hours yesterday. No deer and the underbrush is so thick I didn't even think about going this morning. I haven't even seen a red squirrel yet this year.
Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25144 on: Oct 23, 2021, 06:35 AM »
Good morning Everyone :bow:

29 with lots of frost this morning.

zcm....nice rifle, hope you can get it dialed in :thumbsup:

IW....Hard to say about the big one but I am hopeful to meet a few keepers ;D

WW....Best of luck to Mr. WW :thumbsup: At some point my brother will be back for a few days.

Today I have a few meals to make up for the shack. I also have a short list of things to get out of the way so I am ready for next week.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25145 on: Oct 23, 2021, 07:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Broadcasting live from the banks of the Salmon River!  ;D

41 and partly cloudy here, high of 51.

Lost my post early yesterday morning like others… :'(
  Just a quick hello …will keep you posted if I get into a few!

Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25146 on: Oct 23, 2021, 07:50 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Broadcasting live from the banks of the Salmon River!  ;D

Best of luck Eddie!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25147 on: Oct 23, 2021, 07:55 AM »
Hook them Eddie.

IW

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25148 on: Oct 23, 2021, 11:26 AM »
No mice this morning!!!
Hopefully they're all deadmau5 now.   :roflmao:

I had some kind of weasel living under my house I wonder if he died and the meeces took over?

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25149 on: Oct 23, 2021, 04:20 PM »
Liked the look so I decided to just go with the Carolina lean on the ole SxS this time.  ;)2
What do ya think?   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25150 on: Oct 23, 2021, 05:00 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25151 on: Oct 23, 2021, 09:14 PM »
Good evening cool down today with a high temperature of only sixty. I'm also starting to see empty spots on the laundry detergent/cleaning products aisles in some stores by me and expect prices on most items will increase as the price of both gasoline and diesel continue to rise.
Fish/hunt4ever hope you did not find enough snow in your hunting area to make getting around difficult. Best to you on filling the elk tag this weekend.
Whopper Stopper may the surgeon be correct and your wife's vision issues decrease as she heals from the surgery.
Ice Wanderer it appears stores in some areas have yet to see empty shelves talked with my sister on Friday night like you she has not noticed any difference in stores. sorry to hear you will not be making the annual Maine hunting trip this year. How did Emma's soccer game go today. May Emma and Carson have enjoyed the corm maze.
Hunts2long weather guessers are saying similar weather for my area of NY. this coming week. Maybe if we receive all of the forecast rain the deer will start moving once it stops.
Wallyworld how did the window washing go today.
Drifter check the place/places where you store canned goods and paper products in your home if you find chewed up items the mice are gathering materials to build nest which is not a good sign. Do you plan to leave the SXS as a half tracked vehicle through the Winter.
IFF may you be feeling better and be over any reactions to the booster and flu shots. Safe and problem free travels wished for you on the drive to Wisconsin.
Eddie I hope you were able to catch a few salmon to bring home today.
Zcm-28 may you get the new rifle 'dailed-in" and it preform well this hunting season.
Raquettedackermay all be good with you and the family.  I hope Fall plants sales are going strong at the nursery.
Badger132 the live trap "mouse condo" style traps are used in my store glad I only have to check them and let management know to call the pest control company when they need to be emptied.

Everyone Have a good Sunday. Best to all fishing and hunting

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25152 on: Oct 23, 2021, 10:03 PM »
NAH, I just shot that pic as I was turning the SxS around to back into the garage to install the rear tracks.
Thought it look like those stupid pickups they drive in NC and Cali.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25153 on: Oct 24, 2021, 04:46 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 31* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                           H2l.........Good luck at the lanes tonight. :flex: I bet the woods are a little crunchy this morning. :whistle:
                           Wally......I hope you got the windows done with no issues. :thumbsup:
                           Marv......This morning will be our first frost, I bet the lake is steaming this morning. :woot:
                           Eddie.....I'm waiting for a report and pictures. :whistle:
                           Steve.....I'm sure it's a nasty job clearing those mouse hotels. :sick:
                           Yesterday we went to Emma's soccer game, her team won 8 to zip. Then we headed to Schuyler Farms where the corn maze is. They had
                 some different things, we bought some bags of sand that had stone and they had a slew set up so they could screen the sand out and find some
                 stones. The corn maze was fun, it took us almost 2 hours to get through it. At the starting point an attendant gave us a card with a phone # on it
                 to call if you got lost. They would come get you. In the evening they had it as a haunted corn maze. We didn't stay for that.
                            I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25154 on: Oct 24, 2021, 05:12 AM »

Good Morning IW ER's  sounds like a nice afternoon in the corn maze. Bud you out there a garage sale in pewaukee with many outboard props,repair manuals etc. The news put up a pic yesterday of a bull elk jesus was it ever big.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25155 on: Oct 24, 2021, 05:35 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, OG, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 38* here this am, high of 53 today.

Dave…hope the back tracks went on smoothly without too much of a problem for you.  :thumbsup:  Doesn’t look like any snow hit your area recently again, how are the temperatures doing up there?
  Steve…thanks for the info on the store items, we’re starting to stock up on some items for the winter right now…as you mentioned, they won’t be getting cheaper anytime soon by the looks of things!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…sorry to read you won’t be making your Maine hunting trip this season, dang! Sounds like a great day with the grandchildren yesterday, that maze must have been huge!!!    :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:  I snapped a few pictures, but unfortunately there wasn’t one fish in them, lol.
  Marv…glad to read Jo’s appointment went well and all the issues were addressed. Best wishes to her with that blood clot clearing up soon!  :thumbsup:  We’ll be looking forward to your next adventure, hope that big one swings by your stand….Best of luck with round 2!!  :bow:
  H2…looks like some rain moving in tonight and a few days this week, but not seeing anything for very cold temperatures over the next 10 days. Good luck on the lanes this evening!  Congrats on the booster shot!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally…I couldn’t beep the horn yesterday heading through town in the morning, didn’t want to scare the driver ahead of me, lol, but I did get one in on my way back!   ;D   Best of luck to Mr.WW today!  Congrats on the booster shot!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  OG…package arrived Friday, Thank You Sir!!   Will send you a PM.   :thumbsup:
  Bud…congrats on the booster shot, hope you’re feeling better…..hope you have a safe return trip!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope the mountain is being good to you all this weekend, best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Z…enjoy the new rifle, what caliber is that one?   :thumbsup:

Well, the salmon trip was a bust for me, made a solo trip. The crowds have dwindled down considerably and there was plenty of room in the 3 spots I fished. Only saw a handful or so of salmon passing through, a few hookups, but nothing like I expected especially after the recent rains and cooler temps up there.Called it quits early about 2pm, casted so many times my shoulder fealt like I was pitching again, lol. Oh well, no complaints other than not landing one this season, it was just one of those things about being a day or two late or  early….that’s fishing.    ;D
  Planting the rest of my garlic this am after a trip to the transfer station and then it’s off to the pumpkin patch with the family for the traditional hayride and search for the perfect pumpkins.   ;D    Cawfee’s on…

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25156 on: Oct 24, 2021, 05:47 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....haven't noticed a shortage in cleaning supplies here YET, guessing prices will continue to climb thru winter  ::)

IW.....congrats to Emma on her team's win   :clap:  sounds like a fun afternoon for all  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....sorry you weren't able to land a salmon this year  :(   it was a nice fall day to be out yesterday @)  have fun at the pumpkin patch  :thumbsup:

WS.....hope you're getting things checked off the to do list so you can get back to the stand  ;D

H2L....good luck on the alleys tonight, hope the team gets their mojo back   :woot:

Got all the windows washed inside and out, storm doors put in and the last pepper plants pulled from the garden before calling it quits  :flex: guess the fresh air tired me out, I fell asleep early on the couch watching tv  :blink: MrWW said he's coming home today since it's going to rain the next 2 days and he's not seeing any deer anyway  :pinch:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25157 on: Oct 24, 2021, 06:31 AM »
30* this morning, our first frost.
Drifter, what a rig you have there.
IW, I decided not to hunt this weekend. I am the only one hunting on this piece of land, still can't see very far and I don't think the deer that are there are going any where. No sense pushing them around. This frost and the rain early week should knock down some leaves.
We bowl the 1st place team tonight so will be getting some pins.
WW, it doesn't take much fresh are to make the couch look good.
Eddie, a lot of fisherman were out in the woods for opening day in the North. Sorry you had to go solo.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25158 on: Oct 24, 2021, 07:34 AM »
First frost for us this morning too. 28* There were a few snowflakes in the northern lower yesterday

Marv Hopefully Jo's eye clears up soon. The floaters in my right eye seem to come and go. I do not think they will ever go away. At least they are not as much of a problem as Jo is going through.

Eddie I know how it is to go without catching anything. For many years I would go after steelhead in a major spawning river in the spring and come home empty-handed. I see that the DNR has dropped the limit to one during the spawning time period of steelhead.

ww Not many leaves have fallen on the lawn since my last clean-up as the choke cherry trees in the yard are mostly bare. Now I am waiting for the oak leaves to get blown from across the road so I have to clean them up. The oaks are just starting to turn.

I think I have two of what were called Mouse Condos in my old blind. When I opened them up when I was cleaning out the blind one of them was full of fur and bones so it worked. One time the blind was full of mice. I realized that I had a  pair of sticky traps in my van. I  put a piece of candy on them. The next morning there was a pile of mice on them.

I am headed back over Tuesday to finish sealing up the blind to keep the critters out. Then the trimming back of the woods so I can see my food plots begins. On Thursday my son and I are going to drop the old blind on the ground by cutting the legs with a chain saw and a rope so it falls the right way.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25159 on: Oct 24, 2021, 10:10 AM »
Well could have been done Friday night but it was a spike and have to get a branched bull now dang this law. Not a lot of snow but supposed to snow through Wednesday. Have a good one everyone. Seen elk thus morning just a ridge over and could not make the bulls out.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25160 on: Oct 24, 2021, 11:33 AM »
Good morning ,sunshine with blue sky and temperature of fifty degrees. it did drop into the middle thirties in some parts of my area of NY. last night so higher elevation as may have seen first frost. Checking local newspaper's website found out that starting today i have to use my area code along with seven digit number when making phone calls. My area code (845) which covers most of the Mid Hudson valley counties and Sullivan county in the Southwestern Catskills along with (914) area code which is Westchester county will be making this change  along with the following area codes in NYS (516)-Long Island,(607) Southern tier region and (716) buffalo and surrounding area in western NY. .  The reason for this change is that back in 2020 the FCC approved the the three digit prefix of (988) to be the nationwide three digit number for the national suicide prevention lifeline. This will happen nationwide on July 16Th 2022 . There are 31 other states and one U.S. territory that will also see the change to ten digit s for phone calls. In other local news on this past Friday morning a phone call was made to 911 claiming there was a bomb at local airport a state police investigation with bomb sniffing dogs thankfully did not turn up anything and no flights were delayed. On Friday during the trip home after a football game a school bus transporting the Cornwall high school football them was involved in a collision with an SUV near the intersection of two state roads total of five people injured between the two vehicles.  the newspaper did not know if the injured were treated at the accident scene of transported to local hospital.
Drifter thank you for answering my question about the SXS .
Old Goat may all be well with you and your family. Some of the bull elk do grow to impressive body size and sport  good sized set of antlers.
Eddie sorry to read you did not catch any salmon to bring home. Glad you had a safe and fun trip and did not have to battle the crowds while fishing. Your welcome about the store info. from what i've seen locally some store chains are more effected then others. I visited local post office yesterday and stopped at Dollar General in same shopping area they were very limited on paper goods and cleaning supplies. I saw similar conditions at this store back in the spring of 2020.
Ice Wanderer congratulations to Emma and her teammates on the victory hope you were dressed properly to enjoy the game. Sounds like the corn maze is good sized and difficult to navigate glad the grandchildren had a fun time going through it.
Wallyworld congratulations on getting the windows washed and storm door windows put in for the season.  :clap: :thumbsup:  May things have changed and the deer be more active for your husband when he returns to hunting camp.
Hunts2ong best to your team tonight at the bowling alley may you pick up majority of points for the night. Is it possible to have your nephew and brother help you clear a few shooting lanes in the area where you hunt so you can spot any deer earlier and have a clear shot at them.
Tomturkey my father also had floaters in his eyes attributed to condition called Macular degeneration i'm not sure if there is a surgical way to corect the problem or how well any medication works to treat the problem. My dad  learned to live with the problem. i give the pest control company employees credit glad i do not have to deal with mice and other pests on a daily basis. Best to you and your son with removing the old hunting blind.
Fish/hunt4ever may you get in shooting range of a legal bull elk before your hunt ends and you add more elk meat to what your family has already harvested this season.

Since many of you have or are seeing signs of mice mice at your homes here are the names of two mouse repellents I've good luck with in keeping the mice from damaging my flip over ice shanty.
   Fresh Cab (all natural blend of conifer needles in little mesh bags )  Victor Natural rodent repellent (similar to fresh cab but uses mint leaves) rodents do not care for the smell  it is recomended you refresh/replace the bags monthly. One benefit is you do not have to deal with any moth ball type smell. Mr. turkey depending on trees in the area around the new blind a bag or two of the fresh Cab may help keep it mouse free. drifter the fresh cab is also suggested for use in vehicles stored or not operated on a regular basis might be worth a try to keep from having any problems on the SXS and your other toys.

May everyone have a good Sunday. best to all fishing and hunting

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25161 on: Oct 24, 2021, 06:26 PM »
Eddie
Tracks went on pretty easily. Easier than I thought it was going to be.
Even had time to fix a couple of other little things. The seatbelts on these things are a little short so I extended the latch section 4" which really helped. I also needed to switch out a cheap cable in my stereo that connects my sat radio to my stereo, which was a bit of a job having to drop the overhead console again.

Temperature wise it's been warmer than normal so far.
Usually by now we would have had at least one or two 6" dumps of snow but have only had a trace on a couple of occasions and it melted quickly.
Still going to be warmer than normal for at least the next couple of weeks.
This is good though as now that the tracks are on the buggy I find that I need to visit the fabricators across the street from me to have them fab up a new plow mount section because the SxS is now 4 inches or so higher than on wheels and the plow doesn't sit right. Should be an easy fix and I could do it myself but since it's going to hold on my plow under some extreme conditions I trust their welds more than mine. ;) 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25162 on: Oct 25, 2021, 04:16 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 41* and raining here on my hill, that's the forecast for the next tree days. ::)
                        Eddie........I'm sorry that you were not able to land a Salmon this year, but it's all about being out. :whistle: I hope you all had a nice hay
              ride. :clap:
                        H2l...........I'll check in later to see how your team did last night, sometime when playing the #1 team brings out the best in your yteam. :flex:
                        Dave.........You are probably right to have the fabricator do the job, like you, I can run a bead bot not certain of the penetration.  :unsure:
                        Wally.........Now is the time to get the place winterized, it will be here before you know it. :thumbsup:
                        Tom..........Steve has the right idea about putting stuff like fresh cab in the blind to keep mice at bay. :blink:
                        Steve........Yesterday was a picture perfect fall day here, not a cloud in the sky. :thumbsup: We've had to dial our area code for a couple of
              years, at first it was a PIA but after awhile you'll get use to it. :whistle:
                        Not sure what's on tap today, I'll play it by ear.
                        I hope evderyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25163 on: Oct 25, 2021, 04:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Light rain falling and 47* on the Hill this am, high of 56 today.

Dave…glad the tracks went on easier for you than anticipated, and having a fabricator so close is a huge plus!  :clap:  Best of luck with the mod, can’t wait to see that SxS parked up at the cabin soon!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…it kind of sucked not landing a salmon this season, but the only regret I have was not being able to get my grandson hooked up in the battle with one, doubt we’ll be heading back now. But…he hasn’t had the opportunity to play with any pike or Lake trout yet…that will be part of our Icefishing mission this season!  ;D
  FH4…that’s too bad about the new law putting the whammy on you, hope today brings you the reward…Best of luck finding a good bull Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Tom…hope everything goes well with the stand!  :thumbsup:  When does your gun season open?
  H2…heard a few shots in the distance up there Saturday…forgot all about the opener! Hope the lanes were hot for you and the team last evening!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…you had a busy day getting everything ready for the winter season, well done!   :clap:  Maybe after this rain moves out the deer hunting will pickup some for Mr.WW, best of luck wishes continued for him. 
  Jeff…did you get out hunting yesterday? Best of luck with the deer season to you and the boys!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…getting closer to your trip, hope you have all the bases covered…will be looking forward to round 2!   :thumbsup:

Had a nice time at the pumpkin patch, everyone found their perfect pumpkin.  ;D 
  Our foreman left yesterday for a trip to see his daughter out in California and asked me and another coworker to keep the job running for the rest of the week. Thought about that for about 2 seconds and told him we help the apprentice run the job…help him spread his wings a little and get some recognition. He was good with that, lol,  so today I will be working under the direction of a 1st year apprentice…that will also be a 1st for me…should be a pleasant couple of days finishing up the job.   ;D  Better end this now, don’t want to be late for my first day under new management…. Cawfee’s on!

Morning Jeff, see you posted as I was pecking away..

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25164 on: Oct 25, 2021, 05:59 AM »
Good morning IW, Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

35 heading into the mid 50's later today. Heavy rain in the midweek forecast

Eddie....What an awesome move, I bet the apprentice will never forget the opportunity :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IW.... I am playing catch up with reading the thread this morning. I also was sorry to read you won't be making the Maine hunting trip, I know you always looked forward to it.

Today I am going to remove the mower deck and replace it with my snow blower. I have a couple other projects to get knocked off before heading to the shack. It looks like Thursday will be the day with all the rain moving in.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25165 on: Oct 25, 2021, 06:22 AM »
Morning all, 53° and raining here. The rain is supposed to peter out by midday, thankfully. We've picked up just shy of 3" in the past 18 hours, so everything is a bit of a mess. The wind was kicking over 60mph last night, so there's branches down all over. I heard a couple smack the garage roof last night, so I'll have to deal with those after work. Didn't get a look at them earlier, but hoping they're small.

Had a fairly busy weekend, so I'll have to play catchup on the thread when I have time today.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25166 on: Oct 25, 2021, 06:52 AM »
43* and light rain.
Mr.C, I usually set in pretty thick spots most of the time. The leaves will drop and I will be good to go.
Eddie, good call on letting the "new" guy take charge, it will only make him better.
Again this week we loss the 1st two games by a total of 46 pins and won the 3rd by enough to take 2 of 4 points. You would think "us" old timers would be getting tired by the 3rd game. I bowled a 484 total for the night.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25167 on: Oct 25, 2021, 10:40 AM »
Seen over 100 yesterday too far from legal again could have shot 6 spikes last night several from the jeep.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #25168 on: Oct 25, 2021, 05:05 PM »
Went over the road after lunch and dropped off my plow mount for them to use as a template to make me a new one that will work with the tracks. Told it will be a couple of weeks and it's likely a $400-$500 job.
At least I know it won't fall off once it's done. ;)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25169 on: Oct 25, 2021, 08:33 PM »
Well gang everything is in the rear view mirror now, back in Wisconsin now, albeit a bit of white knuckles drive that consisted of 700 miles of it being in heavy rain/thunderstorms , with 2.5 hours yet to go after being behind the wheel for 16 hours took a break at # 2 daughters until this morning.  Pickup all unloaded, a couple gas line fittings and will have the dryer hooked up. Then comes the unpacking and settling in.   Along with lots of mail to go through. Hope to get internet established in next day or two, and some badly needed rain gutters installed before the snow starts flying

Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.