Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609655 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23850 on: Jun 23, 2021, 04:29 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

Prit' near 90 degrees, Mr. Muggy rolling in tomorrow :%$#!:

WW......Congratulation s on your catch :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IW.... Sounds like you are all set up with the fish finder, God Job! :thumbsup: The oil change was painless :thumbsup:

TT....Best wishes on Mrs TT's surgery. Hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Eddie....Hope you had a good time meeting up with a couple of "The Boys"

h2l....Best of luck to you and Lindsay Friday. I hope the weather cooperates  :thumbsup:

When my Niece was little (4o+ years ago) we would visit them in Iowa a couple times a year. It always happened that at meals they would set pickles out. One time I took 2 pickles and my Niece looked at her Dad and said "Marv took two pickles Dad". We just looked at her until she said "we are only allowed 1 pickle per meal" :nono:. My brother said if he didn't limit her she would eat the whole jar as she loved pickles  ;D

With her Birthday being Friday my wife took the day off today and we went on a pickle buying/ delivery mission. We bought 12 jars of different brands and types of pickles along with a cake, and made the short hour drive to surprise her on her lunch break. The look on her face when we showed up made everything worthwhile, that and watching her dig through the jars checking them all out :roflmao:

Hope everyone has a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23851 on: Jun 23, 2021, 05:17 PM »
Good evening ER's! Left leg has been giving me problems and has kept getting worse. Saw my family doctor this morning and a hip replacement is in my future. I'm having the same leg done with the procedure done on my right leg!! I'm being rebuilt bit by bit!! :woot: ;)2 :flex: :%$#!:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23852 on: Jun 23, 2021, 05:24 PM »
OS

Best wishes sent. Hang in there Sir! :thumbsup:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23853 on: Jun 23, 2021, 06:42 PM »

OS.........I hope all goes well with the legs.

IW

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23854 on: Jun 23, 2021, 08:03 PM »
Thanks guys!! :flex: :thumbsup:
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23855 on: Jun 24, 2021, 12:53 AM »
OS heck of a way to start out the summer, best wishes it all goes to plan.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23856 on: Jun 24, 2021, 05:15 AM »
Morning all,

OS......thoughts and prayers sent your way that all goes well with the surgery and for a complete, speedy recovery  ;)

IFF.....glad the earthquake was a minor one  :o

ZCM......hope your Dad is continuing to show improvement  :)

WS.....love the pickle story  :clap:  sorry to hear the heat/humidity is returning   :(

Eddie.....hope everyone enjoyed the field trip yesterday  :thumbsup:

IW.....fingers crossed your M-I-L is doing better   :)

TT......hope MrsTT got the late afternoon appointment for today's surgery, best wishes sent her way  ;)

H2L......good luck to you and Lindsay tomorrow, have fun  :flex:

Nice day on the water yesterday, altho we were met with 3'+ waves/rollers when we first launched despite the fact there was hardly a breeze  ::) we managed to land 4 eyes but it definitely was a SLOW day, lots of fish on the screen just not interested in anything we offered  :unsure:  water temp was 71*

Mowing on tap this afternoon  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23857 on: Jun 24, 2021, 05:26 AM »
48* and sunny.
WS, great story, you can keep the heat.
WW, glad you had a good day. Nice fish. Still not hearing any good reports over this way. Hoping we can change all that on Friday.
OS, Johnny Cash built a car once, One Piece at a Time. Good Luck.
TT, good luck to the wife.
Have an early appt for an oil change in the Jeep this morning.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23858 on: Jun 24, 2021, 05:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 52* and clear here on my hill. Another nice day ahead. ::)
                       Wally........What a nice catch. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
                       Tom.........I hope all goes well with your wife's surgery. :thumbsup:
                       Marv........The things we remember from the past, I love the pickle story. :clap:
                       Eddie.......How did your granddaughter like the trip to the capital. Were you able to catch up with the work buddies? ???
                       Bud.........When I lived in California a 3.2 earthquake was minor but maybe up there it's a big deal. Any damage. :unsure:
                       Talked to another friend yesterday and we are headed to Lake George tomorrow morning to try our luck.
                       Today I have the spindles on the stairs leading up to the porch to stain, then I might start staining the porch deck, Also my grass needs a cut.
                       I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23859 on: Jun 24, 2021, 06:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Looks like a repeat of yesterday’s weather here today…48* and sunny at the moment, high in the low 70’s.   :thumbsup:

OS…sorry to read your leg has been giving you issues, best wishes/thoughts and prayers sent your way with today’s surgery and a full recovery Sir!  :thumbsup: 
  Tom…hope your wife gets the later appointment for her surgery today, best wishes/thoughts and prayers are with her also for a full recovery.   :thumbsup:
  Z….hope the update on your Dad was positive news yesterday, best wishes/thoughts and prayers continued for him as well.   :thumbsup:
  Wally…thanks for sharing the catch, congratulations to you and Mr.WW on the fishing yesterday!  :clap: :thumbsup:  How did the boat handle those 4 footers rolling out there? Yikes!
  H2….looks like some beautiful weather tomorrow as well, best of luck to you and Lindsay getting on those walleyes!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…excellent story and gift for your niece, bet that made her day, well done!!   ;D: clap: :bow:   
  Jeff…don’t let those spindles pizz you off today, lol, hope they go well for you!   ;D  That’s great news on your buddy heading out on the toon tomorrow, best of luck with the fishing!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud…here’s to a banner day with those Kokanees, will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…hope everything is going well for you up in the Great North!  :thumbsup:

We had a really nice “ field trip “ yesterday.  ;D , couldn’t have asked for better weather. Meet up with 3 of my old crew as soon as we got there to drop them off some garlic butter, couldn’t talk long as they had a concrete truck just pulling in, but they were all doing good. We all greeted with smiles, high 5’s and a slap on the back, morale was good!   ;D  Didn’t realize another one of our guys just started with them and fealt bad I didn’t have a small gift for him. Heading down there today again at they’re coffee break to take care of him and shoot the bull for a few minutes. :thumbsup:
  The Museum was a good time with my granddaughter, only drawback with that was masks were still mandatory to wear inside. We meet up with one of my daughters afterward on her lunch break for a little while and strolled around the Farmers Market at the old workplace. Just a real day nice day all around, of course McDonalds for lunch seemed to be the topping on the cake for my granddaughter, lol.
  Catching up on the lawn mowing today seems to be on the agenda here as well….Cawfee’s still hot!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23860 on: Jun 24, 2021, 06:53 AM »
68° and cloudy here, heading for 80 with a chance of storms in the afternoon and night.

Thanks everyone... Dad was doing a bit better yesterday. They might transfer him out of the critical care ward into a standard room today if he continues to improve.

Did some fishing yesterday, but only managed one tiny smallmouth and a really nice silver redhorse. The water is low, and the turtles are just thick right now. Got bitten off by turtles 7 times 🤬 I'm gonna have to pick up some more beads and swivels tomorrow when I grocery shop.

Might go try to beat the storm after work to get a couple hours in the boat today, because the forecast looks wet and windy for the next several days after it rolls in later.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23861 on: Jun 24, 2021, 09:38 AM »
Thanks for the well wishes! :thumbsup: I got a call from the Dr.'s office With further info on my xray. It turns out the right hip is pretty bad also! ::) It's going to be a looong summer! :%$#!: Everyone stay safe and healthy! :flex: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23862 on: Jun 24, 2021, 01:31 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

86 degrees, should squeak out a couple more notches by mid afternoon. The dew points are hovering around 66 but should drop a little by tonight.

WW....Excellent pictures! Brother will be excited to get those 4 :clap: :clap:

IW.... Hope the spindle staining went well :thumbsup: I whacked my grass Tuesday for the first time in over a month. Now all the weeds are the same height ???

Eddie....Little kids and McDonald's is always a hit. Hope the lawn mowing went well :thumbsup:

Z.... Glad your dad is doing better :thumbsup:

TT....Hope all is going well for your Wife :thumbsup:

When I was on my walk this morning a guy stopped and asked if I would stop and look at a tree limb that was rubbing his roof. I ended up getting the job and just got back a bit ago. Working in this heat brings back some nasty memories. When I got done the guy brought out a bottle of water and an ice cold beer. He asked if I would like something and I said "YES, both!" We ended up sitting and visiting for an hour, it was a good day.

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23863 on: Jun 24, 2021, 09:35 PM »
Good evening I have been enjoying the cooler temperatures and humidity these past few days weather guessers say I will be seeing higher temperatures and humidity by this weekend.
OldSailor sorry to hear about your leg problems may the surgery go well whenever you have it preformed.
Tomturkey may your wife's surgery have gone well and she have been able to stay overnight at the hospital. I'm surprised the knee replacement is considered an out patient procedure i thought they would keep you for a couple of days to watch for infection and to see how well you can walk.
Zcm-28 good to read your father is doing better may his health continue to improve.
IFF you are seeing a little bit of everything on your trip glad the earthquake was a minor one. Best to you with the salmon fishing.
Hunts2long may you and Lindsay have a good day on GSL tomorrow.
Wallyworld congratulations to the two of you on the walleyes. those waves would have been enough to trigger my motion sickness.
ice Wanderer may your MIL be doing better hopefully the doctors can find the reason for her blood pressure spikes. How did today's staining go do you have all the spindles finished. Nice that you found another friend to go out with you tomorrow. Good fishing to both of you.
Eddie Happy to read the field trip went well maybe make another visit to the museum when your granddaughter is older and has had some school teaching on some of the things the museum has displays about she will find it a more interesting place to visit. I hope she and your wife were impressed if you showed them any of the work you did at the Capitol/Empire Plaza area these past couple of years. Nice that you were able to meet up with some of your buddies.
Whopper Stopper story good story about your niece may she enjoy your birthday present.Nice that you could make a few dollars and help out a neighbor.

Have a good night,stay safe and healthy. Best to all fishing tomorrow and this weekend.
Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23864 on: Jun 24, 2021, 09:50 PM »
As of 5:00 PM Mountain time this evening I am on 6 weeks vacation.
Will be heading to the cabin tomorrow morning unless the winds are bad as I'll need to put the dock in.
Spent too much time working on the SxS. But that's pretty much done with now.
Started the boat yesterday and got all my supplies. Went and got my wood cutting permit and fishing license. Got all my tackle ready to load into the truck. Hopefully all goes well and I get the rest I need.   ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23865 on: Jun 25, 2021, 04:21 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           A quick good morning before heading out to the lake.
                           H2l ........Good luck on GSL today

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23866 on: Jun 25, 2021, 04:37 AM »
50* and looks like a nice day on the way.
IW, good luck to you.
Drifter, don't spend all 6 weeks working, take a day off for some fishing.
h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23867 on: Jun 25, 2021, 04:38 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

67 degrees and Les is in town, at least for the day :thumbsup: 88 for a high later on.

IW, h2l....Best of luck on the water :thumbsup:

Dave.... Enjoy your time Sir :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will check in later to see what everyone has going. Time for my walk.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23868 on: Jun 25, 2021, 05:02 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers to all involved in the Florida building collapse, such a tragic event  :'( :'(

Drifter.....enjoy your vacation  :clap:  hope you're able to get some rest and start feeling like your pre-covid self again  ;)2

IW/H2L.....good luck, hope the fish are hungry today  ;D

WS.....enjoy your time with Les before he moves on again  @)  rumor has it Moe is coming to visit here starting today  ::)

OS.....sorry to hear both hips are bad  :(  best wishes with the upcoming surgery(ies)  :)

TT......hope MrsTT did well yesterday and rested comfortably overnight in the hospital  ;)

MrC.....looks like the triple H is back for awhile   :%$#!:

ZCM.....fingers crossed Dad is no longer considered critical  ???

Lawn is done again and about 1/2 of next spring's firewood trees are cut down and hauled out of the woods to the "cutting" landing  :flex:  today we're picking up MrWW's brother and heading to hunting camp (aka the snake pit  :pinch: )  to knock the grass down there for the first time this year  :flex:

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23869 on: Jun 25, 2021, 05:21 AM »
70° and pouring here... today's lesson is how to go from bone dry to flooding in 18 hours.

It's looking like things are set to get really interesting. I'm in an area that has had severe river flooding problems over the past 15 years, and we could be heading for another bad one if it keeps raining like this.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23870 on: Jun 25, 2021, 07:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Sunny and 56*, high of 77 today.

Jeff/H2…best of luck to you both with the fishing today!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  Z…will keep the fingers crossed that you don’t see any flooding! Hope each passing day brings better news on your Dad.   :thumbsup:
  Wally…imagine you will have your work cut out for you at the hunting camp with that first cut of the season. Hope all goes well and not too many of those snakes encountered!   :thumbsup:
  Marv….glad your side job went well yesterday.  :thumbsup:  Meant to tell you….among other beers, there was a 12 pack of ( Ernie’s ) Miller on ice here Fathers Day!  ;D
  Dave…bet your not counting down the hours left till quitting time today.  :whistle:  Hope the day flies by for you, have a safe trip and will be looking forward to your reports from the cabin!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve…thanks, we did get a chance to see quite a few of the projects we’ve worked on while on our field trip.  :thumbsup:  You’re absolutely right about getting back to the Museum when more is learned in school…hopefully more will be learned in school. Seems to be a very disturbing situation arising with what some educators are trying to teach now… :cookoo:
  OS…sorry to read both hips may be in need of surgery, dang! Best wishes sent, keep us posted!   :thumbsup:
  Tom…hope everything went smoothly for your wife yesterday, will be looking forward to your report.   :thumbsup:

Got the mowing all caught up yesterday, just some weed whacking to finish up today. Heading to a Minor League Baseball game this evening with a few family members, looking forward to that as last season was canceled out due to the Covid pandemic. 
  Cawfee’s still on if anyone needs a refill…

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23871 on: Jun 25, 2021, 01:33 PM »
First off the wife wants to thank all of you for the well wishes for yesterday's knee replacement. I saw on the TV that there was a crash on the e-way we were taking to the hospital so we left 1/2 hour earlier than planned. We ended up in a four mile back up driving in idle. It ended up that a truck loaded with  bottled water had evidently had to avoid another vehicle and ended up in the ditch. There was a big dump truck full of junk bottles of water.

We got to the hospital at the time of the appointment which was 3 hours before the time of surgery. They did not get her into surgery until 45 minutes after that time. The ended up sending her home but that was ok as she was in shape enough to go home. It was a long day as we were gone for 13 hours.

She is doing good today, even putting weight on it using her walker.

Wet today. When I looked at noon I had 1.5 inches in the rain a gage. Pouring  right now when I put a couple of bags in the tub. We will take all we can get. The southern part of the state is facing the same problem as SCM_82 is, Flooding. They have been getting rain when the rest of the state has gotten little to none.

Ww You need my Husquavarna AWD mover to cut the gas at the snake pit. When I  cut my grass at the other property it was waist high in places. Going slow it went right through it. I did find three wisteria  vines I did not know about. I will get them dug out and transplanted in the  spring.

Dave We are all waiting for you updates on the cabin build.

OS Two hip transplants does not like sound fun. I told the wife's doctor that he will be doing my left knee after the wife gets healed up.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23872 on: Jun 25, 2021, 02:55 PM »
Well sitting at the airport waiting on the first plane ride. Then meeting the kids for the next plane ride home. Will be nice to have them with us again it has been almost a month since they were home. Went up towards sandusky and went to j&j power sports and looked at the alumacraft they had in stick nice guys at both locations and was nice to see the new color scheme of the boats. Just did not have the model I am interested in to look at and see if that is what we really want. Then headed to the airport. Have a good start to the weekend everyone.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23873 on: Jun 25, 2021, 05:58 PM »
Howdy ER's!! My Dr. cancelled my angioplasty/ stent implant for today because he said I need to deal with my hip first. It would be two months wait if he had done the angioplasty due to need to be on blood thinners for that long. Now I'm trying to speed up the process to get my hip done!!!  ::)  Everyone stay safe and well!!!   :thumbsup: :flex:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23874 on: Jun 25, 2021, 07:49 PM »
TT glad to hear the Mrs is doing well after her operation.

Took me longer than it should have to load up this morning. Got to the cabin by 11 and got the dock in. Seems my waders leak quite badly when the water is deeper than they are tall.  :whistle:

Hurt my knee last Sunday and tweaked it again today. Not as bad as last week. Stopped for a quick jig on the run up the lake. 1st drop had a hit on the way down. 2nd drop caught a nice 5#er on the way up. Put away the rod and continued on to the cabin.  ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23875 on: Jun 25, 2021, 10:21 PM »
Good evening another pleasant day here as Wallyworld posted triple H weather is on the way . Quite day here gearing up for July 4TH at the store.
Ice Wanderer may the new fish finder have helped you and your friend locate and catch some fish on today's Lake George trip.
Hunts2long i hope you and Lindsay boated a few walleye today at GSL.
Whopper Stopper enjoy the less humid weather while it is in your area.
Wallyworld good work by the two of you getting next Spring's firewood cut and moved to the "Cutting ' landing. May the grass cutting have gone well at the hunting camp . Hopefully there were no snake sightings.
Zcm-28 may your father's health continue to improve with each passing day. Prayer said that any flooding is not to major.
Eddie hope everyone enjoyed the baseball game which team did all of you go see play if my memory is correct Oneonta has a team that plays in the New York-Penn. League. School has changed a lot since both of us were in the classroom.
Tomturkey glad to read your wife's surgery went well and she is able to get around your house with the aid of a walker. May Michigan not see major flood problems in it's southern section from all the recent rain.
Fish/hunt4ever may you and your children's flights have gone well and all of you be safely back at home. I'm assuming the ICP machine was repaired and training went well for you this past week.
OldSailor sorry to hear you are dealing with multiple health issues may everything go well with all of your surgeries.
Drifter-016  I hope the knee does not affect your vacation and plans for the cabin this Summer. May the water not have been to cold during the dock installation. stay safe and enjoy your vacation.

Everyone have a good weekend.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23876 on: Jun 26, 2021, 04:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  60* and calm here this am, high of 80 today.

Steve…we had a really nice time at the ballpark, was a real treat watching a good competitive game again…and nobody taking a knee while the National Anthem was played sung!   :thumbsup: :bow:  The team we root for is the Tri-City Valleycats, they’re affiliated with the Houston Astro’s organization.
  Dave…glad you made it to the cabin safely, imagine that water leaking in was a tad cool…gave me the chills reading it, lol. Best of luck with everything planned on your to do list…will be anxiously awaiting your report’s…enjoy!  Hope the knee is feeling better today.   :thumbsup:
  OS…best wishes sent you can get scheduled soon for your surgery, good luck!   :thumbsup:
   FH4…hope the flights were on time, bet that was a special moment meeting up with the children…have a great weekend together!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Tom…congratulations to your wife, best wishes to her on a speedy recovery!   :clap: :thumbsup:

Off to do a concrete pour with a buddy…will check in later this afternoon to see how everyone is doing!  Cawfee’s on…

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23877 on: Jun 26, 2021, 05:23 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                               It's 61* and partly cloudy here on my hill. A chance of a thunderstorm later. ::)
                               Eddie.........Good luck with the concrete pour. I hope there is some $$$ involved. :unsure:
                               Dave..........I hope everything goes well at the cabin. :thumbsup: Take care of that knee. :flex:
                               H2l.............I'm waiting to see how you made out yesterday out on the lake. :whistle:
                               Tom...........I'm glad to read that your wife's surgery went well and is home recovering. :thumbsup: It's frustrating when you have
                     to be somewhere and there is an accident holding you up. :blink:
                               OS.............I hope you can get a scheduled appointment for your hip surgery sooner than.  later.  :unsure:
                               Marv..........I'm glad that Less has arrived for your area.  :clap: We have More Humid weather coming in for the next few days. :%$#!:
                               Wally.........It's always a good feeling when you can get next years wood out to the processing area now. :flex:
                               Steve........The new fish finder worked justy OK, I need to read up or watch a video on how to use it properly. :whistle:
                               We had a good day out on the lake, the fish were a little timid for us. We trolled up the lake for a few miles. I had a couple of hits but no takers'
                     My friend did land a small Bass. We did stop along Long Island so he could cast toward the shore line and there were fish on the fish finder right under us.
                     I dropped a jig down with a meal worm an caught about a dozen Pumpkinseeds just fior the fun of it. It might be a go to place during ice season. Then we
                     motored up to NW Bay and cast the shore line, he had some hits and no takers. Again I had fish under the boat so I jigged agai and it was a mix of perch
                     and pumpkinseeds. Then we called oit a day around 4 pm.
                               I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23878 on: Jun 26, 2021, 07:06 AM »
Well plane delays had us stuck in Denver and so many people stuck the lines to the service desks were gates long. No hotels to stay at unless you wanted to pay 996 dollars for a night plus 55 bucks each way in a cab. Was 11 so stayed in the airport will be nice getting everyone home so they can sleep and relax.

ICP training went well just found out the person training this week gave notice to go to another job, cannot blame him for 15000 more a year starting out plus overtime so he can make a lot more. Oh well if the company does not pay they are not going to keep them, bad thing is he told me what they started him out at here and he was within a couple grand of my salary being here 13 years. Just glad to have a job that pays good where I am at though. Have a great weekend and next post should be from home.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23879 on: Jun 26, 2021, 07:10 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like a fun day  :thumbsup:  you need a master's degree to figure out those fish finders  :wacko:

Eddie.....glad you were able to go to the ballpark again  :clap:  it's sad that we all lost a year of enjoying something as simple as catching a ball game  :'(

Drifter.....hope the knee is feeling better  ;)

TT.....glad to hear MrsTT's doing well  :flex: :thumbsup:  I use the 4 wheeler with a brush hog to knock the grass down, the guys then use a push mower, riding mower and weed eater to do around the camp while I finish up the field  @)

FH4.....bet there were lots of hugs and kisses with that reunion  ;)2 :clap:

OS.....fingers crossed there's no hold ups to getting your surgeries lined up  :-\

MrC.....guessing the stores will all be busy this week as people get ready for cookouts/celebrations   :clap:

WS.....enjoy your weekend, any fishing or shack trips planned  ???

IFF.....how goes the salmon hunt  ???

H2L.....hope you and Lindsay had a banner day yesterday  :flex:

The mowing went pretty good, had it wrapped up in about 4 hours  :thumbsup: :flex:  only stumbled across 2 snakes  :o 
before

after

Somehow this little guy got seen before getting run over  :bow:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.