Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607271 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23760 on: Jun 14, 2021, 06:29 PM »
Fish/hunt....So sorry for your loss.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23761 on: Jun 14, 2021, 07:01 PM »
Sorry to hear about Gran F4L.   :'(

WHEW!!! Toasty up here today.
I think I'm going to die!!!!  :whistle:

Time for the annual return of our large Northern birds and this time they brought friends from the US of A.
And their friends brought party favors!!   :roflmao:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23762 on: Jun 14, 2021, 07:43 PM »
That noise they make is the sound of freedom!!  :flex: :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23763 on: Jun 14, 2021, 07:47 PM »
That noise is music to my ears.   ;D

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23764 on: Jun 14, 2021, 08:31 PM »
I was privileged to hear that for 21 years!! :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: ;)2 :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23765 on: Jun 14, 2021, 08:56 PM »
Wow didn't think the post with the buoy made it and was lost forever out there some place.  Guess I am stuck with the wifi that wants to work when it thinks it should.  Back to the old laptop, the newer one did an update and won't let me sign into IS.  :cookoo: :unsure:

Got into town and topped off the main tank with gas.  Now to find where I can get it on the water.  May have to do it at the Marina right at the end of the Sound.

Niece is off to Arizona, so have the house all to myself.  Next thing I will be checking on is why the furnace in the RV doesn't want to start up  :cookoo: when I wanted to take a little chill off my toes this morning (56*)

If anyone wants some rain I think I can spare some of what is here.

WW WTG on the fund raiser. Time to raid the freezer for some Ice Cream to top off the big batch of chicken soup I brewed up

take care, stay safe
Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23766 on: Jun 14, 2021, 09:23 PM »

Niece with boat buoy a minus 2 tide bay house is up on bank

deer in yard hazy morning, light drizzle
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23767 on: Jun 15, 2021, 05:45 AM »
56* and some clouds. Rain off and on most of Monday. T-storms went South of us but about 9 last night it poured for about 10 minutes.
WW, great total for the ride.
F/H4, sorry for your families loss.
Drifter, always like seeing pictures like that.
IFF, hope you get out on the water.
Seemed strange not having IS around for a couple days, I think I am all caught up.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23768 on: Jun 15, 2021, 05:48 AM »
Nice 54* to start the day. Mid 70*s for the next few days. NO complaints from me. I thought we might get some rain yesterday as I felt a drop hit my bald head. That was the only one I felt. All the rain has been east and north of us.

H2L It is nice that you had help getting things done. I guess the wife's daughter and some others are coming Saturday to help get things caught up this week end. It will be appreciated.

Eddie If you can retire now do it. Don't end up like me and have your body gets worn out and have to go on disability at 58. All I had to do was see the concrete come out of the truck and my back hurt.

IW What a difference the stain made. Just do not over do it getting the rest of the house done. With your experience you can stain my three decks that need staining. No ladder work needed.

F/H4E My condolences for the loss of your grand mother. I lost my grand mothers a long time ago. I never met either of my grandfathers as they both died before I was born.

Drifter Those jets probably came from the base at Fairbanks. My brother flew helicopters out of the Army base on the other side of that base. I guess you closed borders does not include them.

During  the Funeral for President Ford in Grand Rapids MI, my son was standing on a bridge. One of the jets headed straight up over his head. When it kicked in the after burners he said it was impressing and deafening.

I went to a Lake Association meeting last night. I do not think the Assn President like  some of the things I had to say. They went into a closed session as there is a law suit against the Assn and one woman that serves on the board. I think I am the only on there that knew what the suit was about. Some one asked her a  question on Facebook. This woman went on a vulger rant over the question. She took the rant down but the wife saw it before she did. I was able to inform the ones that were waiting for the meeting to resume what the suit was all about. They immediately adjourned the meeting so no one could  question why the law suit.

Time to get moving as I have an eye appointment then go have the Geek Squad do some more work on my computer

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23769 on: Jun 15, 2021, 05:53 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 56* and partly cloudy, the guessers are saying cloudy most of the day. ::)
                         Fish.........I'm sorry for your loss, prayers are being sent. :(
                         Bud.........I hope you can find a place close to launch your boat. :thumbsup: Good luck with the furnace. :whistle:
                         Dave.......There is Fort Drum not to far away from here and we get fly overs daily, practicing low altitude flying amongst
                 the mountains. :woot:
                         Marv.......You asked about the weather cat, he is doing fine. He's out at the moment checking the perimeter for mice and chipmunks. :roflmao:
                 I'm glad the girls are having a good time on their fishing trip. :clap:
                         H2l.........It was nice of your relatives to help with the property clean up. :clap: :flex:
                         Eddie......I'm glad to read that your grandkids are involved with Tee ball, get's away from the electronic devices. :flex:
                         Sunday I finally got to that junk pile, I burned about 6 pallaet and a bunch of short boards from when I built the woodshed. I still have
                 some more to do but I will have to wait till things dry out after almost 2 inches of rain yesterday.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23770 on: Jun 15, 2021, 06:10 AM »
Morning all,

FH4.......so sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and the family  :'(

Drifter.....thanks for sharing the pics  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS......fingers crossed the weather and fishing improve today  ;)2  hope Maisie let you get some sleep last night  :whistle: 

TT....the rain has mostly done the same thing here  :blink:  good you'll be getting some help this weekend  :clap:

IFF.....hope the furnace is an easy fix, never had a camper that the furnace worked when you needed it  :nono:  :%$#!:  thanks for the pics  :thumbsup:

IW.....how is your M-I-L doing, did MrsIW make it home yet   ???

OS......thank you for your service   :bow:

Pulled the cards from the trail cams yesterday, lots of turkey, raccoon, fox, coyote and deer pics plus the newest addition  :thumbsup: :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23771 on: Jun 15, 2021, 06:48 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Morning Everyone
  56* this am under partly cloudy skies, might see some scattered showers/thunderstorms this afternoon, high of 67 again today. Picked up a little better than 1” of rain here yesterday.

Bud...thanks for sharing the pictures, hope you get a break with the rain and will be able to launch out of the marina! Will be looking forward to seeing some of those salt water fish soon, best of luck Sir!   :thumbsup:
  OS...excellent choice of words on both the birds and your service...well done and Thank You!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Dave...would imagine it’s a rarity that the temperatures are warmer there than here on any given day, lol, stay hydrated?  ;D  Thank you for sharing those awesome pictures, love the party favors!!  :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...excellent picture of the ladies launch, that lake looks like a beautiful spot! Glad the ladies are catching, hope today brings them both some bragging fish, best of luck to them!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  FH4...so sorry to read about the loss of your grandmother, my condolences to you and the family Sir.
  Steve...I haven’t been to the Farmers Market since leaving the job, but I do plan on getting down there once or twice this season to get some produce from one of the farmers I’ve dealt with for a few years. I tried a new variety of eggplant this year in the garden called Little Fingers, anxious to see how they produce.   :thumbsup:
  Z...thanks for sharing the info, appreciate that! None of my local waters here have Bowfin, but they are in the state.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...looking like a few good days ahead weather wise, did you get hooked up with that lift?  :thumbsup:  I’m happy that the grandchildren are getting involved with sports as well, hopefully they’ll stick with it!  Going to launch the pontoon this week?
  Wally...hope the total tally after expenses sets a new record high, best wishes on that!  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing the picture, looks like Momma and the fawn are quite happy! How’s your garden coming along?

Second time trying to post, hopefully this one goes through.... :o
  Nice to see the sun shining through today and loving these cooler temperatures....while they last!  ;D   Grandchildren all finish up with school this week, they’re looking forward to the summer vacation and not having to wear masks all day! Will be nice to see some normalcy again, that’s for sure!   :thumbsup:
  Garden needs some attention today so I can get some fishing in tomorrow.... ;D.   Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning H2 and Tom, don’t know how I missed you guys earlier...I’ll blame it on the Chinese or Russian hackers.  :whistle:  ;D
  H2...guessing a fishing trip or 2 is in the cards this week, good luck with those walleyes!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...thanks for the encouragement, will definitely keep that in mind!   :thumbsup:   That lake association sounds like they need to be replaced! Way to go putting the pressure on them on bringing the members up to speed, hopefully they’ll get what they deserve soon...best wishes!   :thumbsup:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23772 on: Jun 15, 2021, 07:46 AM »
Thanks everyone for the condolences and well wishes.  Another day of expected over 100 degree temps and then cooling down to the 90's towards the weekend.  Another busy week here and then fly again on Sunday for another busy week out in Ohio.  Have a good week everyone and stay safe in the heat if that is headed your way.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23773 on: Jun 15, 2021, 11:52 AM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

Another day of sunshine and another day of no rain. Things are getting very concerning with the lack of water.

I have been busy chipping away at my self imposed "List". I had 4 trees that needed cutting down and 5 that needed trimming. This morning I bought a new back pack blower, so I went through all the rock beds and and gave them a blast. I have a hand held leaf blower but it's a toy compared to this replacement. Way to early to think of fall and leaves but my yearly raking should be a thing of the past.

I heard from the girls a bit ago. The s-i-l is up to 29 bass and pike, my wife has 15. The biggest so far is a 30" n. pike my wife caught. It sounds like they are having a ball, which those two could have fun in a hurricane.

Maisie was much better last night. She decided at 3am it was time for a snack and some playtime. I was fine with that as I don't sleep much past that anyway.

Time for a sandwich then back to it.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23774 on: Jun 15, 2021, 08:29 PM »
Toasty again here in the Great White North today.
Good news though as a cold front is going through tonight and tomorrows high will be 60* under cloudy skies.

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23775 on: Jun 15, 2021, 09:15 PM »
 Good evening, another pleasant late Spring day here with a high temperature in the middle seventies. Enjoying the weather while it last I'm sure it will get above ninety and high humidity will return sometime over the Summer.
Fish/hunt4ever my condolences on the passing of your grandmother.
Whopper stopper appears the girls picked the right week for their fishing trip vacation congratulations to both of them on their catches to date.  :clap: :thumbsup: Good to read Maisie let you get a little more sleep over night on Monday. Enjoy the backpack leaf blower may it make your yard work easy to complete.
Drifter-016 enjoy Spring up there in the NWT . May the lake/lakes be open enough for you to get to the cabin by boat when your vacation starts this weekend. Thank you for the photos of the fighter jets. My local airport is split between public/commercial use and the NY.Air National Guard not many military jets flying overhead the guard unit stationed at the airport mainly does equipment transport so I see and hear the big transport planes.
Oldsailor thank you for the years of service to our country. I keep forgetting to ask how is Annie Bell been doing of late.
Hunts2long are you starting to see the tourist/Summer folk return to your area of NY.
Tomturkey have a good visit with your step daughter and other relatives on the wife's side of the family. May your property be a show place after everyone has pitched in with the yard work. I also hope the lawsuit does not end up costing Lake association members to much money to settle .May the Association board release some type of statement of what is going on instead of leaving everyone in the dark.
Ice Wanderer may your wife be safely back at home. Good to read you were able to burn some of the excess pallets and scrap wood.
Wallyworld thank you for sharing the photo of the doe and her fawn. So far this Spring I have not see any doe's and their offspring feeding around my complex.
IFF best to you in finding a spot to launch your boat and best to you with any salt water fishing. may the RV furnace problem be a simple fix.
Eddie i hope the "Little Fingers" eggplant proves to be a good choice and produces a nice crop for you this year. When you get to the farmer's market in Albany may your farmer friend be there selling his produce. How is your granddaughter kitten doing these days.

Everyone stay safe and healthy. Best to all with fishing plans this week.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23776 on: Jun 15, 2021, 11:39 PM »
A trip into town to pickup a proper trailer wire adapter 6x4 to use the brothers Suzuki, checked out a big freshwater lake, the camp ground has a launch fee of 9.00 and a long walk from where you have to park the trailer.  The lake is known for gills, crappies, and not so big large mouth bass and a lot of stocker trout.  Not to exciting for me.  A marina on the sound in Olympia has a launch charge of $7.00  Now weather wise a couple days of sunshine and highs of 72*  Could be nice out if there is not much wind to contend with.  Does NY have launch fee's ???  or fair amount of Public launch sights ?

Niece sent a text that they made it to Salt Lake and a temp of 104* 

Good news, found a limit reset button on the furnace, so back working as it should.  Must have tripped when I was cycling the stat off and on, trying to make sure I had it in the off position {in the dark} causing the limit to pop off.  :clap: :whistle: :flex: :thumbsup:

Still contending to the leak but think I may have located where its been letting water in.  With this dryer weather should begin to dry out and if no more shows up the next rainy day then I know what needs attention.

Marv did you dodge a bullet, not being with the girls fishing.  You might have come in last place LOL

Dave sounds like the weather you can take with a grin  ;D

not sure if and when "Uncle Tom" will show up or even if he will go with to wet a line.  I see I will have to make a choice on wether to trip for the annual combo license ($128.75) I think I see for non resident  or one of the cheaper 3 days at a time, but even those are in the $50 range.

hope to have some pictures in the next few days.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23777 on: Jun 16, 2021, 04:59 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                            It's 50* and mostly clear, I think our rain is over for the week. ::)
                            Bud.........Yes we do have launch fees here in NY, but not everywhere. Lake George at Million Dollar Beach it's $10. You can buy a
                  Empire pass for $80 which covers every state launch and campground. There are a few state launches that are free. :thumbsup:
                            Eddie......Looks like tomorrow will be our first day out on the toon. :clap:
                            Wally/Steve.......My wife came home on Sunday and her mother is doing OK.  :thumbsup: My wife's cousin is staying there this week
                  but my wife is going back on Saturday. :blink:
                            Marv.......I'm glad Maisie got better adjusted and is letting you sleep a little longer. :thumbsup: Before you know it she will be well adjusted
                  to your schedule. :unsure: I'm glad the girls are having a good time. :flex: Hope you get some much needed rain soon. :unsure:
                            Dave......Your weather sounds good to me, not to warm. :thumbsup:
                            Yesterday around 9 am I got a call from MW #1 son. He blew a tire on the highway and asked me to go to his house get the spare and his
                  floor jack and bring them to him about 30 miles south of my town. That took up my morning. By the time I got home it started to rain, showers
                  on and off all afternoon.
                            Today I want try to finish the clean up that I started on Sunday, I've got a small project to do on the toon, installing a fish finder.
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23778 on: Jun 16, 2021, 05:51 AM »
A nice 49* and sunny.
TT, too bad they didn't let you into the closed door meeting. Maybe you could get a seat on the Asso.
WW, nice picture. I haven't seen a fawn yet this spring and no young turkies.
Mr. C, looks like most of the camps are open and many of their docks are in the water. The lake has been holding about 1 to 2 feet below normal, even with all the rain we have gotten.
IW, looks like the rain has cleared out for a few days.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23779 on: Jun 16, 2021, 06:10 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....you're so right, we need to enjoy these cooler days/nights with Les in town before the triple "H" returns   ;)2

IFF.....NYS parks also let anyone 62 and older in for free (including boat launches) Mon - Fri (except holidays) with driver's license/state id   :thumbsup:

IW.....hope all goes well with tomorrow's launch, enjoy the day  :clap:

Eddie....my garden is just sitting there, not really growing but not dying either  :blink:  think visiting farmer's markets for fresh veggies may be the best way to go in the future  :whistle:

WS.....glad the fishing trip is producing some good numbers  :thumbsup:  fingers crossed you see some rain soon  ;)  congrats on the new yard helper  :clap: :flex:

H2L.....any fishing this week  ???

Had a misty/rainy day all day yesterday, only amounted to 1/4" in the gauge  ::)  in the 40s last night great for sleeping  :clap:  sunny, breezy and upper 60s today  @)  some yard work on tap  :flex:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23780 on: Jun 16, 2021, 07:46 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

65 heading to the mid 80's by the afternoon. Les is packing his bags and will be leaving tomorrow :%$#!: The guessers are preaching rain tomorrow :whistle:

Bud....I usually come in last place when fishing with the girls :roflmao:

IW.... Don't forget the Capt. hat tomorrow :thumbsup:

WW.... Nice picture :thumbsup: I haven't seen any fawns in my yard yet. I am sure being I moved the feeding area to outside my wives office window the deer are leery during daylight hours. I never did get any hummingbirds to use my feeders ???

Eddie....Pretty exciting to be able to see the grand kids full time :thumbsup:

I heard from my wife this morning as they were on their way to the lake. Yesterdays totals were 45 for the s-i-l and 26 for my wife (bass and pike). My wife was happy because she caught the first fish, the biggest fish, and the last fish of the day :roflmao: It was no surprise to me that they were returning to the same lake today.

Maisie has got to be the most observant, curious cat I have ever been around, she also the hungriest. She only eats wet food which amounts to a couple cans a day. Nothing like the smell of cat food when you crack a new can open first thing in the morning :unsure:

Time to do a couple errands then back to my list.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23781 on: Jun 16, 2021, 09:15 AM »
I just checked the national radar. The whole country is dry except for southern Fla and a little bit coming into ND. must be Drifter is sharing  some with ND.

H2L I could have been on the board now if I wanted to as no one ran for the m empty spot last year. I would rather set back and tick them off than be on the board with that bunch. The guy they appointed to fil the vacant spot is a guy I have had problems with a few times. The wife was on the board for a few years. Back then they were a working board. This board is looking for some one to do any physical work.

Eddie I love egg plant. Hopefully this variety turns out good. I have seen it in the stores. The wife taught me how to make egg plant that is bitter better. She puts salt between the slices as she cuts them, lets them sit that way for a while, than rinses the salt off. NO more bitterness.

Not any luck getting the Geek Squad to look at my computer yesterday. I thnk they are also having trouble finding help too. The guy that came out to see me was no geek. He could not under stand what I was telling him. Usually they would look things over right away. The wanted to keep it  for a few days. I brought it back home and will live with it

Steve. I doubt that we will ever get a statement saying why there is a law suit. When we were out side I was able to enlighten a lot of people the reason for the law suit. The woman took down her vulger post on the Assn FB page after she got so much flack from other members. It is too bad the wife did not make a copy of the post before she deleted it. The wife said there was an insurance policy to cover such suits suits when she was on the board. Who knows now.

Time to get some things done. I will be going over to the other place to chop my over grown lawn tomorrow. .

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23782 on: Jun 16, 2021, 10:20 AM »
come to think, the state parks there in Denver area are $10 for a day pass, just never thought about a ramp fee any place else.

Got coffee made, kicked out the lonely puppy that wanted to sleep with me. suppose the cat will want to join tonight.

another trip into town for what got forgot to pickup last time in most likely late afternoon or evening.
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23783 on: Jun 16, 2021, 10:29 AM »
Well we hit over 100 degrees here yesterday usually do not see those temps until august and those are few, hate it when it gets that hot, that is why I do not live in a southern state.  Well work is busy this week as I am the only one here and we had a customer visit to see if they want to buy some product from us so that would be nice to see some other company take interest in us so we do not have most out sales to one company. Just watching the weather here, supposed to be hot through the week, worked with my dad, brother, and wife cleaning up my grandmothers house a bit yesterday afternoon, boy was that hot but made some more progress, sounds like we will be at it again tonight but hopefully not so late.  The funeral on Friday looks to be a hot one as well and then Saturday is hot then we are supposed to cool down into the low 90's and upper 80's again, won't that be nice.  Have a good one everyone and stay safe when the heat hits you, hopefully the heat wave can be spent in the AC or at the lake.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23784 on: Jun 16, 2021, 08:49 PM »
69° here at the moment, we had the couple days of relief from the heat wave so I spent the afternoons in the boat after work, and mowed the lawn today.

It's gonna be straight back to miserable the rest of the week, though... next 4 days highs are forecast at 93/95/94/92.  :'(

Yesterday was pretty slow fishing... 3 hours in the boat for one hammer handle northern and a little largemouth, and I lost another largemouth and a bowfin.

The fish were hitting well today, but it was a total dinkfest. Nothing of any size, mostly rock bass, and also the smallest flathead I have ever seen.  :roflmao:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23785 on: Jun 17, 2021, 05:17 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      Just a quick good morning, we're headed out in a few.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23786 on: Jun 17, 2021, 07:17 AM »
Morning all,

IW......good luck today, will be looking forward to your report   :thumbsup:

WS.....the doe hasn't brought the fawn out in the open yet  :whistle:  the hummingbirds are around here but not the usual numbers  :(  all the birds seem a bit "off" this year for some reason  :unsure:

H2L.....not much turkey activity around here right now either, a stray hen once in awhile and "Tom" whose a regular  ;)

TT......hope the mowing goes well  :flex:  we need to get to hunting camp sometime soon to do the same  ::)

Checked the bird houses yesterday, found the tree swallow eggs have hatched

and the bluebirds have added a couple more eggs since last check

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23787 on: Jun 17, 2021, 07:46 AM »
44* this morning.
IW, hope you have a good day. Weather is going to be good.
WW, my brother said the bluebirds at his house has some that have hatched. Hope they are keeping them warm.
F/H4, way too hot for me.
TT, I agree it is better to be able to say what you feel, instead of what they want you to say.
I will be hitting the lake on Friday.
Have a good day...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23788 on: Jun 17, 2021, 08:12 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  57* and sunny this am, high of 70 today here on the Hill.

Jeff...have a great day out on the water, hope the pontoon performs well for you on the maiden voyage!   Way to go helping MW, glad everything turned out well. :thumbsup:  :bow:
  Z...congrats on the fishing, some crazy hot weather out West to deal with...stay hydrated!   :thumbsup:
  FH4...always a difficult time having to go through all the possessions, sending best wishes your way Sir. Good luck with the new customer, hopefully a new client in the works!   :thumbsup:
    Bud...hope the weather is favorable for some fishing today, good luck if you’re heading out!  Glad to read the furnace was an easy fix and up and running again, nice!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...seems like so many businesses are having a difficult time getting help with the added $$ on the unemployment...people have no incentive while making more money staying at home. Believe that ride ends in September, but with this administration, I’m not so certain.   :cookoo:
  Marv...no doubt it’s been a pleasant time being around the grandchildren with the time off, especially my granddaughter who lives with us...we have breakfast together every morning, lol.  ;D   Congratulations to the ladies putting a whooping on the fish, sounds like they’re having an awesome trip together!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:   The cat food aroma first thing in the morning is definitely something special...yes Sir!!  :roflmao:
  Wally...I’ve got the same issue with some of my plants, some of them are just sitting idle, others are putting out flowers. The weather has been so up and down thinking they’re confused at the moment. Better weather pattern coming our way soon should help.  Thanks for the pictures!  :thumbsup: :clap:  All  our bird houses are still empty yet for some reason. 
  H2...best of luck tomorrow chasing walleyes!!  :thumbsup: 

Last day of Pre-K for my granddaughter today, graduating tomorrow!  ;D  The sad part with that is they’re only allowing 2 people from the families to attend, but they’re going to stream the event which will be nice.
  Will find out tomorrow where I stand with the retirement. Got some fishing in yesterday for a few hours, winds were a little PITA to deal with, but the fishing wasn’t too bad. Another mixed bag of panfish and a few pickerel...nothing big, but no skunk anyway, lol.
  Off to do my sons lawns soon...Cawfee’s still hot! 
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23789 on: Jun 17, 2021, 08:41 AM »
Well the drama just keeps going my the guy my grandmother lived with for lots of years, passed away 6 years ago and the survivorship just went to her, and then his kids stopped by and got some stuff and one just wanted the guns but being a felon he cannot have those.  So we thought that was all over with, but they are still on the house and now they are saying do not touch anything and all but they got the things that were left to them when he passed and then never contacted my grandmother again.  Sorry about the rant but just another headache that is not what my father needs to be dealing with. Have a good one everyone and only supposed to hit the mid 90's today so cooling down a bit. Stay safe out in the heat if it is hitting your part of the country, looks like Nevada is having 114 for some highs. No thanks.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.