Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608521 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23670 on: Jun 04, 2021, 01:07 PM »
X2 Dave.  A good reminder, I should be pulling my boat bearings for a good look see too.  Are you trying to tell us that is the secret "Fish Lake" that can only be seen from the air

Jeff:  Now that you mention "Payton Place" "Harper Valley PTA" comes to mind for out here too

Marv:  That sucks, but there is always next time Right ???  Think the temp is drifting some, pretty dang warm out on the lake this morning.  88* now and will top that and then some next 10 days.

Got a lunch and drink appointment for noon so best get off here and ready to motor.

Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23671 on: Jun 04, 2021, 04:00 PM »
Marv
Make sure you service the other bearing before you head out again.
Would suck to have it crap out on trip #2.  ;)

X2--- :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23672 on: Jun 04, 2021, 06:46 PM »
Bud
Had the wrong image.
That was last year.
This year I hid it behind the clouds.
;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23673 on: Jun 04, 2021, 09:05 PM »
 Good evening feels like warmer weather has moved into my area took cardboard and other paper items out to recycle dumpster could feel the increased humidity. Guess my AC units will be running this weekend.
Ice Wanderer I hope the new pontoon cover "fit like a glove' as the saying goes ,enjoy the first outing of the season this weekend. May you not find Lake George or wherever your heading to crowded with other boaters. I agree with my seniority job should be safe always chance of getting transfered to another store but my department head and store management team would fight for me to stay in place. Just know some employyes who have been hired during this pandemic will likely be released at some point in time. Since cleaning and sanitation were a major concern since March of 202 additional people were hired to help with that job plus more people working in "Shop from Home" department.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear about the trailer wheel bearing . May the musky fishing be good next time the two of you venture out in pursuit of them.
Hunts2long best to you and Lindsay tomorrow.
Eddie good to read the stone wall repair is completed and no snake bites occurred while doing the job.  ;D Think you maybe correct about the water wilt may the tomato and pepper plants recover and the new plants grow weel this Summer.
Fish/hunt4ever sorry to hear you will be busy with your job for most of this month. may the folks in Ohio get up to speed on the new equipment before Summer ends so you can spend more time home in Wyoming and get some fishing trips in before the Fall.
Wallyworld may you have a good turn out for the charity ride tomorrow. I assume the Wallyworld Bakery has been busy the past few days producing dessert items for the post ride dinner. Safe travel to all involved with the ride.
Drifter thank you for the photo. May the weather and fishing be good during your up coming vacation. I hope you can knock several items off of the cabin build list this Summer.

Everyone have a good night. Remember to stay hydrated during this hot humid weather. Also don't forget the sun screen and insect repellent when outside for long periods of time
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23674 on: Jun 05, 2021, 04:33 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 58* and mostly clear here on my hill. A high of 83* is the forecast. ::)
                             Steve.......It's good to hear that your managers have high regard for you and your work ethics. :thumbsup:
                             Marv........It's always something, when you want to something fun there is always a mechanical issue. :%$#!:
                             Eddie.......I'm glad that you got the wall repaired and you escaped the snakes. :flex:
                             H2l..........Good luck this morning to you and Lindsay. Looks like a nice day for it. :clap:
                             Wally........Have safe and good ride on the charity bike ride. :thumbsup:
                             Fish.........Enjoy your time home today. May the time in Ohio go quickly. :thumbsup:
                             Yesterday I got the winter cover off the pontoon boat, started the motor to get ready for today's outing. I was just about to test the new
                   cover for a fit and my wife got a call from her brother and her mother is back in the hospital. So today's trip is cancelled, she left for VT. I will get
                   hold of my #3 son and see if he wants to go tomorrow. I haven't tried launching by myself yet.
                            I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23675 on: Jun 05, 2021, 04:43 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sorry to read your M-I-L is back in the hospital  :(  thoughts and prayers for a quick complete recovery  ;)

MrC.....definitely a/c weather for at least a few days  @)

WS.....fingers crossed for better luck next outing  :unsure:

H2L.....good luck on the water today  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....exactly why I have no stone wall  :o   :nono:

Getting ready to head out to finish prep work for today's ride, should have a great turnout based on interset shown online  :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe,stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23676 on: Jun 05, 2021, 05:58 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Morning Everyone,
  57* and calm this am, heating up to 85 here today.

Wally...thank you for the link, hope today’s ride sets a new record turnout and funds raised! Have a great day and a safe ride to everyone!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:    Cody is doing pretty darn good again, see a big improvement over the last week. My wife made the comment he’ll probably outlast us, lol. Thanks for asking.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...sorry to read your MIL was placed back in the hospital, will keep her in thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery. Hope you can get tomorrow’s trip in with your son, best wishes!    :thumbsup:
  H2...best of luck to you and Lindsay today!!  :thumbsup:
  Steve... glad to read your position is secure especially with the seniority, excellent!  :clap:  The AC will be seeing plenty of use here over the next few days as well...I’m sure the power company will appreciate the warmer weather moving in!   ;D
  Marv...sorry to read your trip went south with the wheel bearing letting loose, man that sucks!  :%$#!:    Glad you were able to fix it where you were and not out on highway someplace.   Agree with Dave also, might as well take the time and replace the other one. Best of luck with that and the next trip Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...sounds like it’s going to be another hot summer in the Mile High! One nice thing about your RV is being able to take off to the mountains for the weekend for short trips perhaps?  :thumbsup:
  FH4...best wishes your trips to Ohio will be ending soon, it’s got to be difficult for everyone I’d guess.  :thumbsup:  How’s the garden going?

Finally got my rain gauge yesterday!!  ;D. Stopped at a farm/greenhouse and picked up some plants to replace a few I lost and a couple others to put in as well.
  Did a soil test on my 4 raised beds to see what kind of shape they were in after all that rain we had. Found the PH was good, but the Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash were all low as expected. Fertilized again and lightly watered...now waiting on Mother Nature to see how everything reacts to this sudden high heat, lol.
  Two ball games today, one at 9am which will be comfortable....one at 2pm which will be a little oppressive I’m sure.   Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23677 on: Jun 05, 2021, 09:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

83 heading to 97, but it's a dry heat ??? Tomorrow things will get a little uglier when Mr. Muggy comes for a visit :%$#!:

Dave....The second wheel bearing is on the trailer :thumbsup: I decided to get the job done before things got too hot.

IW.....Prayers and best wishes sent to you all. Hope your M-I-l has a quick recovery :thumbsup:

WW.....Hope the turn out is above expectations and everyone has a safe ride :thumbsup:

mr.clean...I am sure you are a hard and conscientious worker. Hope the air conditioning can keep up :thumbsup:

Eddie....You reminded me ....I still need to pick up a rain gauge. Enjoy the games Sir! Can you bring a cooler in :whistle:

h2l.... Hope you and Lindsay have a good day on the water :thumbsup:

I have about exhausted my outdoor activities for the day. I plan on sticking to the air for the rest of the day. I do have a window unit out in the garage so I may fire that up if I get bored.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23678 on: Jun 05, 2021, 08:04 PM »
Good evening giving posting a second try as I somehow lost the post I was typing. May everyone dealing with high temperature and humidity levels be handling the conditions well. It reached the lower nineties here thankfully like Whopper Stopper a dry heat so far have a feeling Mr.Muggy or Moe Humid which show up before this period of higher temperature leaves my section of NY. .
Ice wanderer my prayer added to the others that your Mil has a short stay in the hospital. If son#3 is able to get out on the pontoon tomorrow have a safe trip and good time.
Walleyworld i hope there was a record turn out and amount raised by the charity bike ride.
Eddie good to read Cody's health has improved there might be something to all the claims about CBD oil. the rain gauge should help with watering the garden. How did the baseball games go today.
Whopper Stopper if Mr.Muggy drops in my his stay be a short one for you. I think any outside activities will be best left for the early morning and evening in certain parts of the country over the next few days.
Hunts2long may you and Lindsay have found and boated some walleyes this morning.

Everyone stay safe ,keep hydrated and pace yourselfs when outside.
  Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23679 on: Jun 05, 2021, 08:48 PM »
Got up to a blistering 64* here today.
Sweating my butt off!!!!  :woot:

We had a good old fashioned thunderstorm today complete with heavy rain and pea sized hail.
Storms like this are pretty rare here on the North side of the lake.
Usually we either get some rain or lightning storms with no rain which tend to incinerate our forests.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23680 on: Jun 06, 2021, 04:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  62* and the leaves on trees are barely fluttering this am, high of 88.

Just a quick hello this morning, off to help a buddy out with a block foundation. Will catch up this afternoon at some point.   Cawfee’s on!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23681 on: Jun 06, 2021, 04:55 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

78 heading to 96 later this afternoon. So far the dew point is staying at 62, not too bad ???

Eddie....Hope the job goes well :thumbsup:

Dave....Nothing wrong with a good thunderstorm minus the wind and hail.

These days the sun comes pretty early. I have about a half hour and am going to work a walk in this morning before it gets too ugly out. Not sure what's up for the rest of the day.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23682 on: Jun 06, 2021, 05:18 AM »
Morning all,

We had a record breaking event yesterday, 235 bikes and 300+ people  :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:  Not sure the final $$ tally as we headed home before all the figures were in but it definitely was also a record breaking amount  :thumbsup: :clap:  I'll look later to see if I can find some pics to post  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23683 on: Jun 06, 2021, 05:28 AM »

Good morning Eddie, WS, ER"s,
                               It's 66* and headed toward 90*. ::)
                               Eddie........Stay hydrated working on the block foundation, it can very hot down in them. :whistle:
                               Marv.........Early morning is the best time to get a walk in. I hope the rest of your day goes well. :thumbsup:
                               H2l...........I'll be waiting for the fishing report from yesterday. :blink: It was fairly breezy here yesterday, how was it there? ???
                               Wally........How did the charity bike run go? ???
                               Yesterday I couldn't get anyone at the last minute to go out on my pontoon the same for today. So I put the new summer cover
                   on the toon. It took me a while being by myself. The only problem I had was the pole they sent came in 6 short pieces with inserts to join
                   them together. When I put under the cover it buckled so I took in my basement to figure out to keep it rigid. I found a piece of 3/4" PVC
                   conduit that fit fairly good inside the tubes that came with the cover kit. I had to drill and put a screw in each piece to keep it from sliding.
                   It worked great.
                               Today I'm going start pressure washing my house, I'll start in the front, here I won't need a man lift.
                               I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23684 on: Jun 06, 2021, 06:34 AM »
63* and heading for HOT.
WW, nice turn out for the ride.
IW, hope the MIL is doing better. Glad the "mod" for the cover worked.
Eddie, going to be a good day to toss some blocks around.
We got on the water about 7:30 and fished until 1:30. As IW said, it was windy. It was also pretty warm but the windy coming off 66* water helped. I caught 2 walleyes (16 and 14 inches) Lindsay had one on and loss it. Took us 40 minutes to get to the dock to get the boat out. Had a boat on one side of the dock that wouldn't start and the other side had the summers first "jerk". The guy with the one that wouldn't start went to get his truck, by the time he got to the dock his wife had the boat running and by then he had lost his parking spot. I love weekends at the lake. All in all it was a good day spend with Lindsay.
Have a good day. Not a lot planned.....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23685 on: Jun 06, 2021, 09:38 AM »
Well first flight in sitting in DIA waiting on the next plane here in a hour to board. Got some fishing in and the warmer water temp at 70 must have had a few hungry as I caught a couple and my buddy caught one and lost a couple. The wind came up at the end of the day making it hard for boat control and speed control but was a nice day with a slight breeze for a bit that kept the bugs off then when it stopped the bugs came out in force. Got some of the garden done but still do not have it all planted just been a year of trying and not getting things done that we want to. But got the new pool up that had a leak as it was not sealed all the way on one seam and then got the rod iron up on the deck that my mom and her husband brought up for the wife's birthday still some tondo on that but will have to wait until we get home.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23686 on: Jun 06, 2021, 11:46 AM »
Good Morning ER's   IW hope your MIL is getting better. Mason good on you helping out on the blocks. IW that's some ride glad the $ raised will help and everyone stayed safe. Mr. clean my daughter will be graduating after first semester this year. She has one summer class now and 3 classes in the fall. Drifter the mouse house is starting to package 20 yr. old chedder now. The goat has found some good buys recently one was a new clam battery bracket for 2.00 another new eureka tent at a garage sale 5.00 offer accepted but the colored sticker said I could have got it for 3 I should have looked oh well.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23687 on: Jun 06, 2021, 12:52 PM »
Good day, light wind and temperature in the lower nineties. I received my second Covid-19 Vaccine shot this morning so far so good on any side effects.
Drifter be careful during the heat wave up your way.  ;D May you not see any fires from lightening storms this Summer.
eddie hope you remembered the drinks for breaks while doing today's block foundation job.
Whopper Stopper may the higher temperatures and humidity leave your area soon so you can work on your cedar trees.
Wallyworld happy to read there was a new record turn out for the charity bike ride may there also be a new record set for money raised by the event.
Ice wanderer nice that you had a way to strengthen the pole that came with the Summer cover. to bad no one was available to go for a boat ride.
Hunts2long glad you and Lindsay had some action on your fishing trip. Sounds like GSL will be crowded on weekends this Summer boating season.
fish/hunt4ever may you not see any flight delays in getting to Ohio. good to read you are getting some fishing in between work and all the home projects.
Old Goat best to your daughter with her remaining college studies. nice work find the clam battery bracket and Eureka tent.
Capt.Jim may all be good with you and your family. safe travels for ellie if she is not back from New Jersey.
Icefisher-45 may you and your wife be doing well hope you had a nice memorial day.

Everyone have a good Sunday.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23688 on: Jun 06, 2021, 09:50 PM »
OG
I'd get a few packs of that if I get a chance.
Nothing like razor sharp crystalized cheddar!!!
  ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23689 on: Jun 07, 2021, 04:49 AM »

77 with another 94 day on tap. Mid 90's for the rest of the week.

IW.... Good idea on getting the cover to work, hope you didn't overdo the house washing :thumbsup:

Eddie... Hope you aren't too stiff today :thumbsup:

WW...Congratulations on such a great turn out, pretty impressive :clap: :clap:

h2l.... I thought all the lake "jerks" congregated here ???

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23690 on: Jun 07, 2021, 04:56 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 67* and clear here on my hill. Another hot one. ::)
                          Steve.......I hope you are not experiencing any side effects this morning. :unsure:
                          Marv........I think we have some of what you have weather wise, it's HHH. :whistle:
                          Eddie.......How was the block work? ???
                          H2l..........I'm glad that you and Lindsay had a good trip out on the lake.  :thumbsup: Summertime does bring out the crazies. :blink:
                          OG..........Congratula tions to you daughter for her college upcoming graduation. :clap:
                          Thank you all for the best wishes for my MIL. She is doing better.
                          Yesterday I spent the whole day pressure washing the front of my house and it still isn't done. As I got into it, I realized there was more to
                it than I thought. Having a porch with a roof I actually had to wash 1  wall, ceiling, deck the rail. I finish this morning, And maybe start staining
                tomorrow.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23691 on: Jun 07, 2021, 05:23 AM »
Morning all,

WS....those temps make it hard to even think of leaving the air conditioned house  :nono: 

MrC.....fingers crossed you're not having any side effects today  :unsure:

IW.....funny how the simple projects always seem to end up more complicated than you thought  :pinch:

Eddie.....planning on taking a break from working in this heat today  ???

H2L.....congrats to you and Lindsay for beating the skunk AND for dealing with the weekend "jerks"   ;)2

Found a few pics from the ride

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23692 on: Jun 07, 2021, 05:40 AM »
60* this morning. After today we get a cool down. I think I saw 66* for a high on Friday.
WW, thanks for the pictures of the ride. GREAT turn out and nice weather for it.
WS, I am pretty sure we all have an "equal" share of "jerks". It's part of a new gov't run program, BOAT LAUNCHES MATTER.
Did a roast on the grill yesterday, turned out pretty good.
Not a lot going on today, trip to NYC on Tuesday, have to be on the road by 3:30.
Have a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23693 on: Jun 07, 2021, 06:02 AM »
H2L.....safe travels tomorrow and fingers crossed for a good report  ;)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23694 on: Jun 07, 2021, 07:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  70* and rising at the moment, might touch the low 90’s here today...another heat advisory warning going across the tv.

Wally...thanks for sharing the awesome pictures with us, what a great turnout!! Congratulations on the new records set, hopefully it will keep increasing each year for such a great cause!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...congrats to you and Lindsay with your trip avoiding the skunk, see some crazy things at the BLM’ s!!  ;D  Sending best wishes to your wife on a good report with tomorrow’s checkup, have a safe trip Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...sorry you weren’t able to get that maiden voyage in over the weekend, hopefully this week things will work out. Nice job on the pole for the cover!  Great news on your MIL, best wishes, thoughts and prayers continued for her.  :thumbsup:  Be careful with the heat today, it almost got me yesterday.
  Marv...it’s roasting out there, wow!! Hope there’s not much going on with outdoor work today, definitely a good week to be inside with the AC cranked.  :thumbsup:  The bones are definitely sore today, lol.
  Steve...congrats on the 2nd vaccination, hope no side effects seen today either, best wishes!   :thumbsup:

The block job was a rough one, gave me a painful reminder of what working down in Florida was like again, lol. It was all sand in the area, dug out about 6’ away from the house and 8’ deep to the footing. Full sun all day and no breeze. It wasn’t too bad until around 10am, then the heat just came on like gangbusters. Had plenty of water and Gatorade to stay hydrated, but what we really needed was a big box fan to move the air...it was just brutal day for everyone.
  Finished up around 1:30, and by then we all looked like we had jumped in a pool. Started getting light headed when we wrapped up and driving home the muscle spasms started kicking in. Lots of water and Gatorade when I got home, and spent the rest of the day doing nothing but cooling off in the AC. Feeling better this am, just some discomfort from the sunburn on my neck...and some muscles I haven’t been using doing garden work lately.  ;D
  Cawfee’s on if anyone needs a refill....

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23695 on: Jun 07, 2021, 02:30 PM »
Cool and rainy here today. Good for melting the ice on the lakes.  ;)
Got a call at lunch that there was a shipment that had arrived and was waiting for me at the shipping company's depot.
Finally the plow for my SxS is here. I went and picked it up at lunch.
Now to unload after work. It sees some assembly is required.   ;D
It's currently sitting on my buddies equipment trailer. Tomorrow I have the day off and will be driving 6 hours South to the NWT/Alberta border to meet up with the guy that is hauling my new equipment hauler trailer North for me so I don't have to leave the territory and then isolate again.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #23696 on: Jun 07, 2021, 04:38 PM »
Good deal!! You'll be all set for next winter!! :thumbsup: :flex: :clap: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23697 on: Jun 07, 2021, 08:39 PM »
Good evening, thank you for the well wishes other then some soreness in the arm I received the shot in not seeing any problems from the vaccination shot. Like many of you still dealing with high temperatures and humidity did see a brief period of rain today.
Whopper Stopper looks like a good week to complete any inside items on the "Honey do" list while waiting for a drop in temperatures and humidity levels.
Ice Wanderer happy to read your MIL is doing better. Remember to check the instructions on the stain there maybe something about not applying it during periods of high temperature and humidity.
Wallyworld thank you for the photos from charity bike ride.
Hunts2long may you have a safe trip to and from NYC tomorrow. best wishes your wife receives a good report from her doctors.
Eddie I hope you have recovered from spending a day out in the heat laying the block foundation.
Drifter glad you finally received the plow for the SxS may the assembly be easy to complete.Best to you tomorrow with picking up the new equipment hauler trailer.
OldSailor may all be good out your way. how is your garden holding up to the heat.

Stay safe and healthy.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23698 on: Jun 08, 2021, 04:56 AM »

Starting out the day at 80 degrees heading to 95. The rest of the week Mr. muggy gets cranky with dew points of 67+ :%$#!:

mr.clean.... glad to read all went well with the second shot :thumbsup:

IW.... hope the house project is coming along and you are holding up :thumbsup:

WW....Thanks for sharing all the excellent pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dave...."Bring on Winter!". Good deal  not having to leave the territory :thumbsup:

Eddie.... good to read your side job is in the books :thumbsup:

Yesterday I spent working on my cedar trees. I finished them a round noon and was ready to call it a day by the time I finished.

I'm not sure what's on the planner today. First up is getting a walk in.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23699 on: Jun 08, 2021, 05:58 AM »

Good morning Marv, ER's,
                            It's 70* and partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms later in the day, ::)
                            Marv.......I bet you cedar trees look good. :thumbsup: I'm sure you'll find something to do. :unsure:
                            Steve......Thanks for the info regarding the direction on the stain can. One thing my neighbor said "if you follow the directions to a tee, you'd
                 never get to stain" I'm going to wait a bit before I stain. :thumbsup:
                            H2l.........I know I'm late on this But safe travels to NYC and back. :thumbsup:
                            Dave......That seems like an awful lot of stuff for a snow plow? :unsure: But then I haven't seen on put on a SxS.  :whistle:
                            Eddie.....Glad the block work is done and you didn't suffer any effects from the heat and humidity. :flex:
                            Wally......Thanks for the pictures, I'm glad there was a good turn out. :thumbsup:
                            I got a call from my wife and her mother is back in the hospital, this time they are keeping her overnight, her BP was 265 0ver something niut good.
                            I'm pretty sore from doing the pressure washing, especially my shoulders from doing the ceiling of my porch. But I'll live. lol
                            Today I will be mowing the lawn.

IW
                            I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out, Stay Safe and Healthy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.