Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609707 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28980 on: Sep 18, 2022, 08:47 AM »
Good morning

Yesterday I went to take a look at small motor to see where the shifter rod’s disconnect was located (front or back) and see it had a circle clip to remove. That behind simple enough, set about taking the lower unit off. Position the water tank so it would be available when testing the water pump.  Got the pump opened up and much to my surprise looked okay. Back together, reinstalled fired the motor and got it to stay running long enough to see it pee like it should.

So now the task will be getting the carb off, not going to be an easy task, as it’s it’s evident the flywheel will have to be removed. Will have to locate my gear puller.

Started watching the first series of Yellowstone got so engrossed in that almost forgot to make my “Beef/Veggies Soup/stew. 

Got an app installed which will allow me to watch today’s Packers/Bears game.

Marv good deaL missing the bolts, My luck would have been hitting all 5.

Coffee on the porch and hear a rifle shot in the nearby woods, time for breakfast

So laters it is then
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28981 on: Sep 18, 2022, 03:40 PM »
Have been here in AK for almost a week now and have been doing more relaxing than fishing so far. Did get out with my buddy for some halibut fishing though so have some to take home. Haven'tdone much trout fishing yet and it seems I've lost my mojo and need to get it back. I guess 8 years off have taken it's toll on my health an abilities.  :-\ The arthritis in my knees makes wading the river hard for me now.   :'(

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28982 on: Sep 18, 2022, 03:49 PM »
Well made it to Oklahoma,man is it hot down here, calling for 100 on Tuesday. Cannot wait to get home for the 70's again already.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28983 on: Sep 18, 2022, 04:52 PM »
The money raised from yesterday’s ride goes to the Memorial park that’s slowly being built in Kurt’s name. Here’s his Mom and Dad

Some more pics from the ride

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28984 on: Sep 18, 2022, 06:10 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Bud...Good luck with the carb. Enjoy the game :thumbsup:

Dave... Hope you can muster up the mojo to take on a couple trout. Pulling for you :thumbsup:

WW...Hats off to you and Mr WW :bow: Thanks for sharing all the pictures and allowing all of us a glimpse into this noble event. :clap: :clap:

We just got home from a day at the shack. It sure seems like we got a lot accomplished. The recliners were like brand new and I have to agree with WW, the first cold day I might be choosing to stay put in front of the fire instead of sitting in a stand. My buddy also had a nice couch that we ended taking. It also has a recliner on both ends with a fold down drink holder in the middle ???

We collected camera cards and then spent some time shooting. The girls did a good job making the silhouettes ring.  I had to pry them off the shooting bench so I could get home and get things ready for tomorrows maple trim.

We did have enough activity on the cameras for a video. Hope you enjoy it.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28985 on: Sep 18, 2022, 08:01 PM »
Marv It is good to see those bucks are still around. My grandson picked up a farm to hunt that has quite a few nice bucks on it but not that nice. He has been hunting the last couple of days during early doe season. I could not get ahold of him a few minutes ago so I do not know if he did any good on his last set. I wish I lived closer so I could teach him how to skin and break down deer as he has been paying way too much to get one processed. I just talked to him. He did not shoot anything. The only does he saw tonight would not stop long enough to get a shot.  Alot of shooting on the property next door and goose hunters around to boot.
Modify so I did not lose what I had typed!!!!!

ww Very impressive what has been developed in memory of the officer that lost his life in the line of duty. In Michigan, they have been honoring those that lost their lives by naming sections of highways in their honor.

Dave My brother came to the coast from Fairbanks every year to get halibut for the freezer. My brother built a lot of halibut rods after retiring and staying in AK. I was at an outdoor show one time in Michigan. An outdoor writer that had lived in Ak, pointed at my brother's rod shop hat on my head. He said that guy builds good rods. He had a couple of them.
I know where you are coming from about losing your mojo. Mine has gone and went. It is hard to get much done an more.

Bud Another couple of friends are moving your way. I do not know where yet. Keep an eye out for a pickup and a Jeep with Michigan plates.

The wife had her hip replaced on Friday. They kept her overnight because she could not walk up and down a few sets of steps. She said she was too light-headed to dare try it. I had to come home for the dog so her daughter stayed with her for a while. She brought her home the next morning while I was making a drug run for the wife.
The wife has been doing good so far with not that much pain. She thinks that her back pain is a lot less since her hip surgery. It was her back doctor that suggested she have her hip done first.

Time for my nightly bowl of ice cream and then some shut-eye.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28986 on: Sep 19, 2022, 06:27 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and damp 63* this morning, scattered thunderstorms expected for the day, high of 74.

Tom…best wishes to your wife with her hip replacement, hope she is doing well today and continues to see more improvements as she recovers.   :thumbsup:
  Marv…excellent score on those recliners and the couch, certain to make a comfortable landing spot at the end of a long day on stand, awesome!!  :clap:  Thank You again for another outstanding video, I’m sure we’re all getting a little anxious for the adventures soon to come!!  :thumbsup: :bow:
  Wally…X2 on Marv’s reply, couldn’t have said it any better…Thank You for sharing that with us, excellent pictures, very touching!  :bow:
  FH4…glad you arrived with no issues, stay hydrated and hope the week passes by quickly!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…good luck with the motor surgery, hope all goes smoothly!   :thumbsup: 
  Dave…congrats on the halibut fishing!  :clap:  I feel your pain as well with the mojo and wading streams like I once did. Sometimes I forget I’m not that young buck I once was and come to my senses, but there are other times when the stars align and I get that rush that I once felt …I hope your stars line up before you head back home, Best of luck with those trout!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…safe travels home if you’re on the road today!   :thumbsup:
  H2…hope you and the team were hot on the lanes last night!   :thumbsup:

Had a real nice evening with the family…good food, good conversation and just being together. My 2 year old grandson Emerson was the star of the show as we were winding down, he put on a dance performance to some music from a Disney film that we had on…quite impressive!   :roflmao: :clap:
  Not much on today’s planner at the moment, but that will change soon by the Mrs., lol.
 Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28987 on: Sep 19, 2022, 06:48 AM »
61* and some clouds.

WS, another great video, you have some nice bucks hanging around.

IFF, good luck on the motor repair.

WW, good turn out and great pictures.

I bowled my avg. and we took 3 of 4 points. Lost the first game by 20 pins.

Have a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28988 on: Sep 19, 2022, 06:51 AM »
Morning all,

TT.....best wishes to MrsTT for a quick, complete and pain free recovery  ;)  NY also names sections of roads for those military/law enforcement lost in line of duty deaths  :'(  the park has been built thru private donations  :clap:

H2L.....hope the team did well again last night  :flex:

WS......fingers crossed this week's tree work goes smoothly  ;)  those are some beautiful animals, thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Eddie....nothing quite measures up to the joy on the face of a child dancing  :clap: :thumbsup:

Drifter.....enjoy the things you can do and let go of the things you can't, none of us is 18 anymore  :whistle: :woot:

IW.....looking forward to your vacation report and pictures  @)

A couple errands today, nothing much else on the planner  :)  weatherman says 1-2" of rain before the day's over  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28989 on: Sep 19, 2022, 11:02 AM »
Good morning ER’s

Got surprised yesterday evening Daughter arrived day early, so we got to root on the Packers.

Got flywheel off, then the carb, puzzle continues the carb not gummy at all  ??? ???

Back to the drawing board
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28990 on: Sep 19, 2022, 08:01 PM »
 Good evening, hih in the upper seventies today and a thunderstorm passed through around 5 PM chance of more storms/showers overnight. Prayers for all effect by the earth quake of of the central part of Mexico's Pacific coastline and all in Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic who are dealing with flooding from tropical storm Fiona .
Drifter nice to read you were able to catch some halibut and have fillets to bring home. may you find the energy to do some trout fishing before your vacation ends. I'm assuming you found your camper in good shape since you made no mention of it in your post.
Tomturkey best wished for your wife as she recovers from the hip replacement surgery. Also may your grandson,son and you all have good deer hunting seasons.
Fish?hunt4ever good to read you made it safely to Tulsa and with no flight problems. May you have a good work week and not get to run down from the high temperatures.
Wallyworld good to read there was a large turn out for the benefit ride . The memorial park is a very nice tribute to your fallen coworker/friend . thank you for sharing the photos.
Whopper Stopper may all have gone well with today's maple tree trimming. The recliners and ouch look lightly used and will be nice to relax in after a hard day of hunting or work at the shack. thank you for the video some very nice bucks visiting your property.
Hunts2long congratulations to you and your teammates for another goodnight at the bowling alley. You all are starting this season off strong.
Eddie happy to hear you had a nice Sunday dinner with your family and young Emerson provide some entertainment for all of you. May your DIL's relatives across "The Pond" be saving newspaper s for Emerson to read when he is older from Queen Elizabeth's funeral. I was able to watch some live news footage earlier today it must have taken a lot of planing to arange such a big event.
IFF happy to hear you daughter arrived safely and you were able to watch the Packers game together. Best to you in figuring out the "puzzle" with the kicker motor.

May everyone stay safe and healthy. best to all fishing and in some places hunting this week.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28991 on: Sep 20, 2022, 04:36 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      I'm back and It's 57* and raining lightly. ::)
                      I have a lot of catching up to do, so I'll do that and post again when I have.
                      Our trip was interesting to say the least, we did have great weather but the ocean was loaded with the red slime seaweed. So fishing was out.
                      I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28992 on: Sep 20, 2022, 04:41 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Welcome back IW!

63 degrees on it's way to a humid 87.

Just a quick "Hello" before I head to the garage to get a couple saws sharpened up.

Yesterdays job went well, finished it in 7 hours. Just as I was winding up another person stopped by wanting a bid on a couple ash removals. I looked at them and gave the guy a price and he said to "do it". I am doing the job first thing this morning.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28993 on: Sep 20, 2022, 06:12 AM »
Well not a great way to start the week as the technician from manufacturer did not show up as planned, guess some communication was in error as he left his house at 8 am yesterday not be at the plant at 8 am Monday. But got a few things done here anyways. Power to the plant had not been restored to a 100 percent so hopefully we get that figured out soon so I can have power to all parts of the cleanroom that I need as I only have about 1/2  the power needed. Well today is a new day had to swing by and grab a coffee from Starbucks for a pick me up sleep is not coming east this week, guess more stress than I am thinking I have is the culprit. Well sitting here at the plant waiting for the boss and all to show up ready for another day, see what butt chewing today brings. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28994 on: Sep 20, 2022, 06:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  57* with partly cloudy skies this am, high of 69 today.

Jeff…Welcome back!  :clap:  Glad you had good weather and were able to make the most out of of your trip despite that curve ball the ocean tossed at you, dang! Will be looking forward to hearing more on that and maybe some pictures!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…you’re on a roll with the tree jobs!  :clap:  Hope today’s job goes as smoothly as yesterday’s for you…be careful with the saws!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…I watched quite a bit of the Queens funeral yesterday as well, absolutely amazing ceremony in so many ways. She was well loved by many and will surely be missed.  :bow:  I gave my DIL a great big hug when she arrived Sunday and offered my condolences again on the Queen’s passing….Brittany was born in England and I’d imagine there will be some type of memorabilia waiting for their return trip.
  Bud…best of luck with the trouble shooting again, Doh!  :thumbsup: 
  H2…congrats to you and the team racking up the points again, well done!  :clap:
  FH4…good luck with a better day…trudge through and keep scratching the days off the calendar until it’s time to go home!  :flex: :thumbsup:

Today is gather up all the outside stuff that we won’t be using for awhile and put away for Spring again. Garage is ready for reorganizing to boot, so that’s on my planner today…Cawfee’s on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28995 on: Sep 20, 2022, 06:18 AM »
59* and a few clouds. Got some heavy rain yesterday.

IW, good to see you at the table.

I am still seeing some docks and boats on the lake but most are out.

Hope everyone has a good day a be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28996 on: Sep 20, 2022, 07:04 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....welcome home  :thumbsup:

IFF.....fingers crossed you can track down the motor problem soon  ;)

WS.....hope today's job goes smoothly  :flex:

Eddie....how's the Mom to be doing, all going well  ???

H2L....we picked up about 1" of rain yesterday, still some showers around  ::)

FH4.....hope today turns out better than yesterday  :whistle:

Nothing much planned today, just playing it by ear  ;)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28997 on: Sep 20, 2022, 12:03 PM »
Good late morning

Sure glad the coffee is on Eddie

Might know had to go in and get my bank APP reloaded, it didn’t like my password 
Got a bit of rain early morning hours, that came as a surprise, I was still up at 2:30 watching “YellowStone” the second season. Amazing what I’ve missed over the years.  I remember it being said if someone was caught red handed stealing cattle in the out of way places in Montana they may never be seen again.  :woot: :woot: :woot: :whistle:

Think I am due for  a midday nap 😴

What’s for supper ?

Marv you see many Butternut trees in the northern counties of Wisconsin?

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28998 on: Sep 20, 2022, 05:51 PM »
Marv you see many Butternut trees in the northern counties of Wisconsin?

Can't say that I have.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28999 on: Sep 20, 2022, 07:38 PM »
Well got the new ICP installed to a point today as to let sit overnight and wait for it to be ready for tomorrow. Got a few other things done and moving along, just do not like one option that they went with on this ICP. But hey at least it is not mine and it will only be on this one for about a month until we get the other new shiny prep station that will take samples and dilute them and run them without any human interactions except for taking sample and setting in the spot for analyzing it. Well hope all are doing well and that the week is going good for everyone seems like everyone is busy getting ready for fall and winter. Well better get and hopefully be asleep here in a bit for another day, only 2 more before I hit the home state.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29000 on: Sep 20, 2022, 09:48 PM »
Good evening in the upper sixties out side. Weather forecast has it warming up tomorrow to lower eighties with rain later in the day. I needed to pick up a couple greeting cards today saw my first sign of "Christmas Creep" two stores had selection of Christmas cards out already.
Ice Wanderer welcome back to bad about thr red slime seaweed keeping you from fishing this year.
Whopper Stopper you are getting steady business with your tree work after sharpening may your saws have made easy work of the ash trees today.
fish/hunt4ever good to read it was a beeter work day for you may the new ICP work properly for you tomorrow.Eddie agree the Queen's funeral was quite the event  between number of people involved and spectators lining the route between churches. May you have all of the warmer weather outside items put away for the year.
Hunts2long I'm guessing the remaining boats and docks on GSL belong to local residents or folks who live with-in close driving distance to the lake  and can make a few fall trips on the water.. So long as the water level does not drop to low.
Wallyworld  hope you had a nice day at home.
IFF may you now have a working bank app .

May everyone keep healthy and safe.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29001 on: Sep 21, 2022, 05:25 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                     It's 52* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                     H2l.........I would have to guess that the low water level has driven people to take their bots out earlier than usual. :unsure:
                     Steve......It's a shame that the card suppliers push Christmas earlier each year, we haven't even gotten to Halloween yet. :cookoo:
                     Eddie......Unfortunate ly I didn't take one picture while there, I didn't see anything worth while to do so.  :blink:
                     Marv.......Starting every job with a sharp saw makes for an easier day. :flex:
                     Wally......You and Mr. WW sure stay busy with the fishing and the rides. Sometimes staying home recharges the batteries. :thumbsup:
                     Bud........I hope you were able to get you bank app to work. :blink:
                     Fish........I hope everything came together at the job. :unsure:
                     Well our trip stated out just like any other trip. But on Tuesday more of our friends arrived and one person had a terrible cough, fortunately
             we were not that close to her. She ended up testing positive for covid but not without infecting 5 others. So for us it was a waiting game to see
             if we had symptoms and needed to test. So it came down to my neighbor/boss and his wife and my wife and myself. We escaped the virus and
             had a good time. Our last night was interesting, some young couple started to get frisky in the Hot Tub and were asked to leave the hotel with
             a police escort. Some people. :cookoo: There were 2 days that the weather guessers called for rain but the weather gods were looking after us
             we had sunny days everyday.
                     I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #29002 on: Sep 21, 2022, 05:52 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D     56* with cloudy skies, guessers are calling for strong thunderstorms to move in this afternoon, high of 74.

Jeff…no problem whatsoever with the pictures, but think I’m getting a glimpse of the hot tub fiasco!  :roflmao: :nono:  Glad you all escaped the Covid and had a good time with nice weather…believe Congratulations is in order!  :clap: :thumbsup: :flex:
  Steve…sounds like Christmas is coming early this year, wow!  :woot:  Gas was at $3.70gl here locally yesterday…better than $5gl, but still has me saying “ Bah Humbug!! “ and a few other words I’ll keep off the screen.  ;D  :whistle:
  FH4.. glad your day went better, keep battling through you’re almost done!  :flex: :thumbsup:
  Bud…you’ve got me curious on the Yellowstone series, going to look into that!   ;D
  Wally…Brittany is doing great so far with her pregnancy, no issues and she just glows like a candle talking about all the new developments she’s experiencing! Thanks for asking!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  H2…less boat traffic is a good thing! The walleye bite should start getting hot with cooler temperatures moving in!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope you had a good day with the saws yesterday!   :thumbsup:

Doctors appointments today and tomorrow and possibly another 3 Generation’s Strong salmon trip on Saturday…Cawfee’s on!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29003 on: Sep 21, 2022, 06:03 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....been seeing some good reports from the river  :thumbsup: hope the doctors appointments go well  :) 

IW....glad you and MrsIW avoided catching covid  :clap:  some folks have no common sense  ::)

IFF....hope the app is working out for you  ;)

WS......more tree work today  ???

MrC.....Hobby Lobby has had their Christmas stuff out since mid summer  :cookoo:

H2L.....fingers crossed the insurance company has finally approved MrsH2's NYC trip  :unsure:

Looks like a summer type day today, followed by a quick change over to fall tonight, frost warnings by the weekend  :blink:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29004 on: Sep 21, 2022, 06:33 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

55 refreshing degrees, what a difference.

Another quick "Hello" as I head out the door. Moving a little slow this morning as I get ready to knock off my last Market Place job. I had 2 messages over night for two more jobs for old customers wondering when I can come. I'm thankful, but the excitement is diminishing.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29005 on: Sep 21, 2022, 06:43 AM »
56* and some clouds.

IW, glad you had a good trip, and dodged the "19".

Eddie, I am done for the year, just too hard to get the boat in and out.

WW, still no movement from the insurance company. She did find a local doctor that was rated very high but he had to move out of state, NO covid test. She has an appt in Nov with a local doctor but they all say they don't like to do much with lung transplant people.

Most of the boats still in are locals and also "local". I see boats every year end up setting in MUD. Docks get left in and then in the Spring the ice and high water take them away.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29006 on: Sep 21, 2022, 09:28 AM »
Good morning

H2L hope you’re able to get things on track, good luck on finding proper car for the Mrs.

Yes bank app all squared away, reloading all 30 numbers for the user ID did the trick.

Got an eye appointment 12:30 local clinic got something in eye that needs flushed out, all blurry this morning. Daughter will see to it I get there.

Now to find some morning coffee

Edit:  eye flushed out only couple scratches

Best to all
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29007 on: Sep 21, 2022, 03:25 PM »
Well instrument is installed and now playing with it to set it up for the local team and see how they take it when they come in and start running both and cannot find any of their stuff. Well better get back to playing.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29008 on: Sep 21, 2022, 09:27 PM »
Good evening, 70 degrees currently and dropping overnight as strong thunder storms move into my area. To those 9:45 members who reside in upstate NY. may all of you get through these storms with no problems. Weather report i looked at has some of you already receiving rain. Exciting news with regards to my extended family a cousin in Wyoming and his partner just had their first child a daughter named Molly. I exchange Emails with this cousin's grandmother and know she was excited about becoming a great grandmother and her daughter becoming a grandmother.
I see in world news separatist regions of the Ukraine are holding votes to join and become part of Russia so this adds a new twist to the on going war. Also the Russian government is changing it's punishment for military service members charged with misconduct such as refusing orders ten years in prison. Looks like Mr. Putin is hoping to scare his troops into continuing the war.Ice Wanderer sorry to hear some of your friends who went to Maine now have Covid-19 may your wife and you show no symptoms in the coming days. Your hot tub story reminded me of an incident that happened uring on of my vacations in Ocean City,NJ. fishing at one of the public piers a younger couple arrives asks how the fishing is going male starts fishing. maybe a half hour later look in their direction and see them getting frisky the looks I and others fishing gave them let them know they should go elsewhere which they did a short time later. I did a little research on the Red Slime seaweed non=toxic to humans just makes it a mess to fish and also smells as the seaweed on beaches rots. Article i read said this problem usually starts to occur in August and go into September.
Eddie happy to read Brittany's pregnancy is going well. Lowest gas prices i've seen in my area is $3.55/Gal. I did use my Price Chopper Advantage points last week and only paid $3.53/Gal (had enough points to get 15 cents off per gallon. )
wallyworld the greeting card displays at most stores are handled by an outside vendor so I guess as the Christmas cards arrive room is made and they get put on display at stores. If you have any garden or other outside plants you want to keep producing/flowering may want to cover them during the overnight hours this weekend.
Whopper Stopper may it have been another good day with the tree work and a happy property owner. Nice that you have repeat customers. i hope you are near completing all of the jobs so you can do final preparations for hunting season..
hunts2long to bad you wife is still fighting her insurance over trip to see NYC doctors. Soory to hear most doctors in your area do no not want to deal with lung transplant patients. Is it possible for you to do any shore fishing for walleyes on GSL.
IFF glad you got the bank app working 30 characters in the ID and i thought vehicle ID numbers were long  not to mention tracking number when you make an on-line purchase. may the eye doctor have been able to flush out your eye and you now see clearly. good that your daughter was visiting and could get you to and from the clinic.
Fish/hunt4ever happy for you that the new equipment is installed,I'm surprised no one from the tulsa plant worked with you on testing and programming it so will walk-in cold tomorrow. assuming company is short handed.

j
just a heads up for any of you who archery hunt Sportman's Guide is having a sale on equipment and clothing.   www.sportmansguide.com

Take care stay healthy and safe .Best to all fishing or hunting.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29009 on: Sep 22, 2022, 04:00 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 62* and raining, it just started as I started to type. ::)
                        Steve...........Congra tulations to your extended family out west.  :clap: That red slime is some nasty stuff when it gets on your fishing line. :%$#!:
               I think if we were going to get Covid we would have had it by now. :whistle:
                        Eddie...........I hope your appointment went well? ??? Hopefully you and the boys can get up the the river soon for some salmon fishing. :unsure:
                        Wally...........I saw on the weather about the cold front coming through this weekend. The Adirondack Balloon Festival is this weekend, the cooler
               temps should help them take off and the skies should be clear and crisp to see them from a long way. :thumbsup:
                        Bud.............I'm glad you got the foreign particle out of your eye. :flex:
                        Marv............It's good that you have return customers, hopefully you can all of them done before it's time to go to "The Shack". :flex:
                        H2l..............I've seen some of the boats and dock stuck in the mud, some people have some poor planning. :blink: Hopefully the insurance
               company will approve a trip to NYC. :unsure:
                        Fish.............I'm glad to read that things are going better at the plant, hopefully you can leave them to do their own work. :unsure:
                        Yesterday it turned out to be a beautiful day so I was able to mowe my lawn, it really needed it after being away. Also I saw that some trees have
               changed and leaves have fallen. It's that time of year.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy. 

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.